Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Robot bartender is the future?  (Read 154 times)
Silviapold (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:48:20 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 07:46:06 AM by Silviapold

Hello everybody!  Smiley

I wanted to share with you and hear your thoughts about Yanu crypto project.
Their IEO starts today on the 26th and tokens can be bought from ExMarkets Launchpad.

So what is Yanu?

Yanu is a fully autonomous A.I. and robot empowered bartending unit.
It serves drinks, handles payments, identifies and communicates with clients.  Shocked
You can pay for your drink in YANU tokens or credit card.
Paying in tokens offer privileges such as heavy discounting and skipping the line  Cool

Check out the explainer video - https://youtu.be/AtnwN-ubEog

Why them?

What I like about this project is that they have already reached their soft cap of $1M with their ICO.
That has helped them to move forward with the production of the first prototype
and there's a real utility and demand for the token.

The YANU tokensale will run on ExMarkets Tokensale from April 26th until the 26th of May 2019.

TICKER - YANU
TOKEN TYPE - ERC20
KYC - NO (optional)
RESTRICTED COUNTRIES - No restrictions
STARTING PRICE - 0.1 USD
BONUS - YES*
CURRENCIES - BTC, ETH, EUR
TOTAL SUPPLY - 400,000,000 YANU
AVAILABLE FOR SALE - 36,463,261 YANU
SOFT CAP - 11,020,850 YANU - Already reached from previous ICO
HARD CAP - 36,463,261 YANU

*Yes (candybox) - 88,888,889.
Investor needs to have certain amount in the candybox to recieve additional bonus.
Snapshot of the balance will be taken 31.12.2019 20:00 EET.

Candybox rewards are the following:

+10% bonus to all balances who deposited before 01.07.2019
+15% bonus to balances over 100 tokens
+30% bonus to balances over 1000 tokens
+50% bonus to balances over 10 000 tokens
+70% bonus to balances over 100 000 tokens

And here is their official website - https://yanu.ai/

What are your thoughts about this project?
Would you invest?  Roll Eyes
[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:16:07 AM

I participated in the ICO of this project. This is an interesting idea and I like that the project is still alive.

johnjimjack

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:03:53 AM

As a bartender, I would not support this project.
Silviapold (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:35:10 AM

I participated in the ICO of this project. This is an interesting idea and I like that the project is still alive.

It is great to hear that!
The project is definitely alive and will continue to thrive Wink

There are also great rewards for token holders and their Candybox campaign motivates to buy and hold the tokens.
This means that they will be paying out bonuses to token holders who keep a certain balance of Yanu
tokens. The payouts will happen after 31.12.2019 which is the date a snapshot will be taken of the Candybox balances Smiley

Check out more from here - https://yanu.ai/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Why-to-buy-Yanu-2.pdf

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:43:12 AM

I like the idea of robot bartenders, but why does this project need its own coin? It can use BTC, ETH, LTC, MIOTA, ADA, EOS, etc. There are too many coins in the market.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:39:33 PM

I like the idea of robot bartenders, but why does this project need its own coin? It can use BTC, ETH, LTC, MIOTA, ADA, EOS, etc. There are too many coins in the market.
Exactly, lots of ideas with their own coin without any sort of compelling reason why they need their own utility coin but as an easy way do a cash grab. Would have more respect for a project like this if they created a security token that represented ownership in the company that owns the project. The world does not need millions of specialty coins to pay for goods and services.

ApplePieForMe
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:43:17 AM

Exactly, lots of ideas with their own coin without any sort of compelling reason why they need their own utility coin but as an easy way do a cash grab. Would have more respect for a project like this if they created a security token that represented ownership in the company that owns the project. The world does not need millions of specialty coins to pay for goods and services.

The token itself is crowdfunding tool as stated in the whitepaper. Traditional funding methods aren't an option if a startup is dealing with alcohol. Blockchain helps here.

Also it serves as a loyalty system and incentivise token holder to hold the token. I think security token would make sense and it's only a matter of labeling the token as a security. However considering the regulations around security tokens right now, I don't think it's a smart business decision to have a security token (yet) due to extra overhead.

If you read the paper you'll see that 2% revenue worth of tokens are bought back from the market and burned which gradually reduces the supply and increases the price so the token price by the economics is design to increase. And as this token is a payment method (it's backed by the products of Yanu) you'll have a part of the company by having the token. So I don't think it necessary needs to be called a security token. It's as simple as that.

Of course as with any startup, if early stage investors are interested they have the opportunity to negotiate with founders to buy shares of the company if you had that in mind when talking about "part of the company".

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:03:53 AM

Funny enough I think this is not a good project to support ,how can a bartender robot serving be called a good project ? Is this what you guys call a block chain at its best? This is whacked job and I will never participate sorry,if developers don't have more ideas they can bring to the table they should be better off not releasing any new projects ,its never by force if not for getting huge funds over and over again, little words is enough for the wise

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:07:23 AM

This is absolute rubbish,how will this help crypto and  blockchain world in future? By bringing in robotic bartenders ?you don't have to be warned before you know that this is a total failure
ApplePieForMe
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:51:28 AM

Funny enough I think this is not a good project to support ,how can a bartender robot serving be called a good project ? Is this what you guys call a block chain at its best? This is whacked job and I will never participate sorry,if developers don't have more ideas they can bring to the table they should be better off not releasing any new projects ,its never by force if not for getting huge funds over and over again, little words is enough for the wise

Are you saying bartending robot serving alcohohol not a good business? Do you have some market research to share? If you look at the market statistics then you'll see that selling alcohol has very high profit margins and most of the costs goes to staff. So with a robot you're eliminating one of the biggest cost in already a profitable business model.

I believe nobody called this blockchain at its best nowhere...

This project isn't that much about blockchain, but rather solving real business problems with robotics with the help of blockchain as a mean for funding.
ApplePieForMe
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:36:50 AM

This is absolute rubbish,how will this help crypto and  blockchain world in future? By bringing in robotic bartenders ?you don't have to be warned before you know that this is a total failure

Well, since customers will be incentivised to buy the token in order to get the drink at a discount I think there will a lot of new people entering into the crypto who don't know about the token. The bartender will be placed into high traffic places like airports, event venues etc.

Would love to hear your reasoning why you think it's rubbish? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: