Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUMANITYONE.IO - Plagiarized Whitepaper  (Read 2250 times)
tvplus006 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:11:58 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 12:44:10 PM by tvplus006
Merited by philipma1957 (6), suchmoon (4), lovesmayfamilis (2), bones261 (2), ICOEthics (2), Symmetrick (1)

What happened: Plagiarized Whitepaper

Profile Link:  [BOUNTY] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146
Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20190501120022/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146
Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20190501120219/http://www.humanityone.io/
Whitepaper: http://www.humanityone.io/uploads/whitepaper.pdf
Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20190501120716/http://www.humanityone.io/uploads/whitepaper.pdf

Domain Name: HUMANITYONE.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000077869544-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-03-12
Creation Date: 2018-03-16
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-03-16

Left on the photo - HUMANITYONE.IO, on right - DARICO.IO

https://darico.io/ru/Darico-Whitepaper.pdf
Domain Name: DARICO.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000041109364-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1and1.com
Registrar URL: http://registrar.1and1.info
Updated Date: 2018-06-27
Creation Date: 2017-06-27
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-06-27

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:59:33 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 06:16:24 AM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

PLEASE SEE MY FULL RESPONSE -  CEO DAVID TURNER RESPONSE - WWW.HUMANITYONE.IO    JOIN US !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146.0

I HOPE TO DISPELL ANY CONCERNS ABOUT OUR VERACITY AND THIS PROJECT, WE ARE 100% LEGITIMATE AND CAUTION IS ONLY A MATTER OF INFORMATION. I AM AN OPEN BOOK AND WANT ALL TO ENJOY THIS PROJECT THAT OFFERS REAL VALUE FROM DAY ONE AND LONG TERM OPTUIONS FOR EVERYONE. HOPEFULLY THE ABOVE CONCERNS CAN BE RECTIFIED AND REMOVED IN THE NEAR FUTURE BY THE AUTHOR.

My name is David Turner you will find my direct contact details below and on the website www.humanityone.io I am a completely open book and easily contacted. I am 54 Australian and put together Humanity One after frustrations with VALUELESS ICOs that took our funds developed zero and trade at a zero or low price as they have no assets and pay big wages and overheads.

I am here to offer VALUE to this industry by creating a community that can safely trade and via a  democracy involve all members in decisions and choices.

There are many benefits to combining our resources and taking control of our destiny.

15 months ago I contracted a company called WDM the basically defrauded me and didn't deliver the ICO I lost funds. They added to my White paper what I thought were general Terms conditions legalities common to ICOs I now discover the White paper was flawed and whilst not compromising THE PROJECT DETAILS it used terms and legals that whilst common place were borrowed.

THANK YOU TO THE ABOVE PERSON FOR QUICKLY IDENTIFYING THE SITUATION. AS YOU CAN SEE THEY DONT COMPROMISE THE PROJECT DETAILS ONLY TERMS CONDITIONS CORPRATE GOVERNANCE AND KEGALITIES ALL OF WHICH WE PRACTICE AND ESPOSE. I HOPE THE WRITER ABOVE SAYS HELLO TO UNDERSTAND THE EFFECTS OF WDM WHO SET ME BACK 12 MONTHS AND THOUSANDS DOLLARS , IT IS I WHO HAS BEEN DEFRAUDED.

I am looking to amend these in the near future.

I am here to ASSURE YOU we are genuine and real and not intentionally using others material at all.

I am a completely OPEN BOOK TO ALL !

PS:

YES WE ARE OFFERING JOBS FROM WITHIN THE COMMUNITY I STRUCTURED THIS PROJECT WITH GREAT CONTENT !

SORRY I CANT KNOW EVERY COMPANIES WHITE PAPERS !

WDM DEFRAUDED ME HEAVILY ! COST ME 12 MONTHS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS !

PLEASE HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING OF MY PREDICAMENT AND JOUYRNEY !

I AM AN OPEN BOOK TO MY COMMUNITY AND BEYOND AND VALUE MY REPUTATION AND INTEGRITY GREATLY !

Thank you

Smiley

David Turner
CEO & FOUNDER
Cryptocorp Ltd tdg as
Humanity One
Polyblock Capital

ABN # 68 103 455 954 AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS REGISTER

+61 478 801700   mobile
david.turner@cryptocorp.co.au   email
david.k.turner   skype

www.humanityone.io

Office 4 / 87 Gardner Street
Richmond 3121
Victoria
Australia

tvplus006 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:25:07 PM

I am here to ASSURE YOU we are genuine and real and not intentionally using others material at all.
We all learn from mistakes. Only it is bad that these are their own mistakes, and not strangers. Now you will know that the work of performers must be carefully checked.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:55:35 PM

~
15 months ago I contracted a company called WDM the basically defrauded me and didn't deliver the ICO I lost funds. They added to my White paper what I thought were general Terms conditions legalities common to ICOs I now discover the White paper was flawed and whilst not compromising THE PROJECT DETAILS it used terms and legals that whilst common place were borrowed.

Hello Mr. David,

We hear that type of excuse very often. People always wants to blame someone else for something that they shouldnt. It is your project and you are the only responsible person for evething.

It appears that you are working alone in this project - no other team member is listed on your website.

I have some questions about the other projects listed on your LinkedIn profile.   I am not sure if the websites that we found are the correct ones, so can you please provide the website for those companies/project bellow? Are there team members working on those projects or are you working alone?

- Polyblock Capital - CEO & FOUNDER

- Cryptocorp Ltd - CEO FOUNDER

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:44:56 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 06:49:56 PM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

Hi happy to advise,

I RESPECT YOUR MONITORING OF THE INDUSTRY BUT YOU HAVE MY PROJECT ASSESSED A LITTLE WRONG !

FIRSTLY THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXCUSES AND REASONS ! I WOULD HOPE YOU WOULD RESTORE MY INTEGRITY AND RISK RATING ASAP !

I WOULD HATE TO SEE MY HARD WORK AND INTEGRITY DAMAGED BY OVER THE TOP OVER ZEALOUS ASSESSMENTS !

YOU SEE THE VERY THING YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WITH ME IS WHY I CREATED HUMANITY ONE A SAFE COMMUNITY JOINING FORCES A DEMOCRACY TOKENISED COMBINED RESOURCES TO OVERCOME THE UNSCRUPULOUS OPPERATOR, THEFT OF FUNDS BY EXCHANGES WALLETS ICOs ETC VALUELESS TOKENS !

HUMANITY ONE OFFERS A SAFE HAVEN FOR THE INVESTOR IN A MINEFIELD ! A COMMUNITY OF MINDS AND RESOURCES VOTING AND MONITORING A GO BETWEEN !

NOBODY CAN KNOW EVERY WHITE PAPER AND THESE ARE NOT PROJECT DETAILS WRITTEN BY MYSELF THEY ARE STANDARD TERMS CONDITIONS AND PROCESSES NOT EXACTLY OTHERS WORK ENTIRELY HOWEVER I DO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY I ASK ONLY FOR A REASONABLE ASSESSMENT AND THE MESSAGE I PUT FORWARD IN MY PROJECT ! ALL MY PROJECT IS MY WORDS ALONE !

I AM AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESSMAN OFFERING A CORPORATE LEGAL STRUCTURE A PUBLICALLY TRADED ENTITY NOT AN AIRY FAIRY LOGO AND BRAND !

I OPPERATE SOLELY WITH TWO CONTRACTED SERVICE PROVIDERS A DEVELOPER INFOGRAINS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS AND MARKETER CRYPTOINFINITY !

THE PROJECT IS ESSENTIALLY COMBINED INTO ONE THROUGH ICO AND PROPOSED STO FOR CRYPTOCORP.

I AM OFFERING REAL VALUE HERE NOT ZERO HIGH FALLUTING TOKENS TAKING MONEY AND NOT CREATING ANYTHING SUCKING UP IN  WAGES.

IN FACT I CREATED ALL AT MY OWN EXPENSE TAKE NO WAGES HAVE LITTLE OVERHEADS AND AS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GOT BURNT BY SOME ZERO VALUE JOKERS !

I STILL HOLD TOKENS IN A COUPLE OF THEM THAT RAISED MILLIONS AND DO NOTHING OF VALUE !

I AM HERE TO PROVIDE A REAL COMPANY REAL CORPORATION AND REAL VALUE FROM DAY ONE !

I AM PASSIO0NATE TO O0FFER PEOPLE A COMMUNITY FOR SAFETY IN NUMBERS IN THIS VOLATILE UNSRUPULOUS MARKET PLACE OUR NEW ECONOMY.

PLENTY WILL LEARN FROM ME AS I MERGE OLD AND NEW ECONOMIES.

www.cryptocorp.com.au

www.polyblockcapital.com.au

ARE BOTH AUSTRALIAN DOMAINS FOR A WEB PRESENCE ONLY, CHEAP ONE PAGES THROUGH www.crazydomains.com.au REGISTRAR. THEY HAVE NO FUNCTION OTHER THAN REFER TO ICO WHEN THEY EXPIRE THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED, I MAY BUILD A WEBSITE UNDER CRYPTOCORP IF WE GET TO THE STO STAGE.

CURRENTLY I AM LOSING MONEY AMD SALES DUE TO THESE POSTINGS OF YOURS. I UNDERSTAND WHY BUT IT IS NOW COSTING ME AGAIN DUE TO WDM BECAUSE I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THEY USED OTHER MATERIALS. I DO NOT HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL NOR DID I INTEND TO DO ANYTHING WRONG.

YOU WILL SEE MY WORDS AND WORK IN THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION NOT LEGALITIES ETC

Smiley  Smiley

I am an Australian based entrepreneur 54 yrs of age with a great deal of business experience and variety of skills.

CRYPTOCORP LTD

trading as

HUMANITY ONE ICO
POLYBLOCK CAPITAL

ALL 3 ARE ONE LEGAL ENTITY AND ESSENTIALLY INTERWINED IN THIS PROJECT AS IT DEVELOPES, IN AUSTRALIA WE HAVE COMPANIES THAT OWN TRADING NAMES AND BRANS AND IP LOGOS BRANDS ETC

As per my white paper and video on my website www.humanityone.io all is explained in corporate structure.

CRYPTOCORP LTD is an Australian unlisted public company that is the legal entity that owns both trading entities business names.

1. Humanity one is my ICO and fully my project with outsourced marketing and IT development.

2. Polyblock capital is my own personal investment entity that I use to hold my personal crypto tokens coins, BTC ETH POLY BNK CHSB among others from 2 years of trading.

OTHER WEBSITES ARE A PRESENCE ONLY UNDER .COM.AU DOMAINS FOR POLYBLOCK AND CRYPTOCORP PURELY FOR ONLINE PRESENCE SINGLE PAGE SITES THROUGH CRAZY DOMAINS.

THYEY ARE VERY GENERAL IN NATURE AND MY CORPORATE STRUCTURE ILLUSTRATES THERE PURPOSE. ( SOON AS I DEVELOP HUMANITY ONE AN ALL ENCOMPASING SITE WILL BE CREATED UNDER CRYPTOCORP IN THE FUTURE AGAIN AS PER CORPORATE STRUCTURE A WORK IN PROGRESS )

THE WHOLE PROJECT WAS CONSTRUCTED BY MYSELF AS I HAVE MANY SKILLS EXCEPT DEVELOPER AND MARKETING COMPANIES 3RD PARTIES !

MY INTENT IS TO OFFER JOBS CAREERS AND HIRE FROM WITHIN AS WE EXPAND AND PROGRESS !

My aspiration is to do our ICO and raise funds to invest as a democratic community and add the contents of Polyblock Capital into the port folio.

I also hope to conduct an STO on Cryptocorp Ltd offering first rights equity to our community created in the above.

I don't know who you are but my whole address details etc are fully public on the website.

I am busy with marketers meeting community members needs and anticipate public webinars starting soon.

I WAS DEFRAUDED BY WEBSITE DESIGING MASTERS OF AUSTRALIA AND INDIA AND LOST 12 MONTHS AND CAPITAL IN 2018 BUILDING THIS PROJECT HAT ENCOMPASES ALL AND OFFERS REAL VALUE TO TOKEN HOLDERS UNLIKE 90% OF ICOs I HAVE ENCOUNTERED.

MY INTENTIONS AT MY AGE ARE TO OFFER REAL VALUE TO EOPLE AND CREATE A COMMUNITY SAFE FROM UNSCRUPULOUS OPPERATORS.

I HOPE YOU READ MY INTENTIONS WELL NOW !

I AM READILY AVAILABLE WORKING 18 HIUR DAYS !

I AM A GENEROUS GENUINE MAN WHO EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND THE PITFALLS OF THIS INDUSTRY !

Thank you happy to answer questions anytime !

PS:

YES WE ARE OFFERING JOBS FROM WITHIN THE COMMUNITY I STRUCTURED THIS PROJECT WITH GREAT CONTENT !

SORRY I CANT KNOW EVERY COMPANIES WHITE PAPERS !

WDM DEFRAUDED ME HEAVILY ! COST ME 12 MONTHS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS !

PLEASE HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING OF MY PREDICAMENT AND JOUYRNEY !

I AM AN OPEN BOOK TO MY COMMUNITY AND BEYOND AND VALUE MY REPUTATION AND INTEGRITY GREATLY !

I DONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND EVBERYTHING I DONT KNOW YOUR KNOWLEDGE BUT I WONT HAVE MY INTEGRITY QUESTIONED NOR WILL I LEAVE ANY STONE UNTURNED.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTAVT ME DIRECT ANYTIME AEST.

Thank you

Smiley

David Turner
CEO & FOUNDER
Cryptocorp Ltd tdg as
Humanity One
Polyblock Capital

+61 478 801700   mobile
david.turner@cryptocorp.co.au   email
david.k.turner   skype

www.humanityone.io

Richmond 3121
Victoria
Australia

NB:   CAN YOU PLEASE RESTORE MY RISKRATING AND REUTATION OR ANY FURTHER QUERIES WILL BE ANSWERED PROMPTLY.  

ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 02:48:51 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 03:52:26 PM by ICOEthics

~
CURRENTLY I AM LOSING MONEY AMD SALES DUE TO THESE POSTINGS OF YOURS...
NB:   CAN YOU PLEASE RESTORE MY RISKRATING AND REUTATION OR ANY FURTHER QUERIES WILL BE ANSWERED PROMPTLY.  

Hello Mr. David,

Thank you for your answers. As we mentioned before, most of the projects always use the same excuse or "reason"  when their plagiarized whitepaper is found/caught.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about to help you. Members on this forum search for those plagiarized whitepapers and post on this section of the forum to alert other people.

AT this point nobody is calling your project a scam, your stats have not changed at all, nobody gave you a red trust.

Is this your contract number?  https://etherscan.io/address/0x6600bd22ce2df1Fb3690ED2B9311a1a290C3b647

If it is, there is not much activity there - This thread was created on: May 01, 2019, 12:11:58 PM Posted by: tvplus006
and we noticed that your coin was created 44 days 6 hrs ago. ANd there are NO sales showing at all, neither on Etherscan, or Ethplorer. If you are saying that you are losing money and sales due to this post/thread, you are wrong.

Maybe the real reason that you are not getting investments is not due to this post - since it was just posted - but maybe due to the lack of a team (Huh) as it appears that lately investors have a tendency to stay away from projects with only one person on the team. They want to see a full team, advisors, etc. Maybe you should put a pause on your project, fix your whitepaper, get a full team with advisors, etc, and try again.

You shouldn't trust strangers on the internet doing things for you, especial when comes to important things for a project that is asking for investments (such as the whitepaper).  By the way, one of your website domain is suspended.

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:29:01 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 07:02:12 PM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

It doesn't help when a big red warning is evident when you first launch. People tend not to buy.

SOMEHOW I THINK THIS IS CAUSING LOSS OF MONEY AND SALES TO MY PROJECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD THE WORDS WARNING TRADE WITH EXTREME CAUTION HELP ANYBODYS SALES !!!!! I THINK NOT !!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
[/b]

AS WE SPEAK TYPLUS AND THIS FORUM HAS COST US TOKEN SALES AND REVENUE FOR OUR COKMMUNITY PORTFOLIO. I WILL CONSIDER THE IMPACT OF LOSS EVERYDAY IT REMAINS IN WILL CONSIDER MY LAWYER TAKING ACTION AND SUING FOR DAMAGES IT APPEARS YOU ARE TRANSFIXED ON STANDARDISED WORDS FOUND IN EVERY ICO THAT YOU HAVE NOT READ EVEN THE PROJECT ABOUT HIRING PEOPLE FROM WITHIN OUR COMMUNITY A JOB OFFERING TO PEOPLE !!!!!! TRY NOT FATHERING ME AND ACCEPT THE BUSINESS CONSEQUENCES OF TYPLUS006 ACTIONS !!!!!!! JUMP THE GUN AND CAUSE UNTOLD DAMAGE !!!!!! REMOVE HIS PURILE POST AND RISK TASK COMMENT ! CLASSIFICXATION!!

YOU CAN CONSIDER ITS IMPACT ON OUR BOUNTY OFFER !!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146.0    ALL OVER OUR BOUNTY LINK !!!!!!!!!

tvplus006

Activity: 546
Merit: 450

■ BestMixer ■

Trust: 5: -0 / +3
Ignore

Re: [BOUNTY][HIGH REWARDS]Humanity One - A Global Investment Community
May 01, 2019, 12:50:37 PM

Plagiarized Whitepaper https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138153
Trust: -4: -2 / +0

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED OR AMENDED TO SHOW THIS DISCUSSION TO PEOPLE ALSO OUR RISK LOOKIS PRETTY CLEAR TOO ME !!!!!!!!

CHECK HERE OUR POST !!!!!!!!!!   RED BRANDED RISK -4 !!!!!!!!! AKIN TOO WHITE COLLAR ESPIONAGE OR SABOTAGE !!!!!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146.0      TYPLUS 006 CAUSED RED FLAGS AND SABOTAGE !!!!

We relaunched with a marketing team 3rd party company on the 1st May

Why pay advisors and wages when you don't need too wasting peoples money.

Cat you people go outside the square or all so tech minded not business minded.

Your responses are somewhat child like too me !

I am capable of being multi faceted.

HOW HARD IS IT TOO UNDERSTAND I AM OFFERIONG JOBS FROM OUR COMMUNITY AS WE GROW AND DEVELOP !

HUMANITY ONE ISNT SOME TECH HEAD NON PROFITABLE GAME INCURRING LOSES AND WASTI(NG VC SHAREHILDER CAPITAL HAND OVER FIST TO PAY ABSURD WAGES.

I DONT TAKE ANY WAGES ! LITTLE OVERHEADS ! BUT CONTRAVCTED IT AND MARKETING 2 COMPANIES WORKING FOR ME THATS A TEAM !!!!!

YOUR ADVICE IS NOT REALY NEEDED IN THAT AREA ! I HAFVE RUN ENTITIES FOR YEARS !

YES YOU HAVE COST ME SALES WE LAUNCHED 1st MAY AND IMMEDIATELY SOMEONE RED FLAGGED ME !

YES I WILL MODIFY WORDS THAT ARE TECHNICALITIES AND LEGALITIES THAT HAVE LITTLE REAL INPUT TO THE PROJECT FUNDAMENTALS.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THE RED FLAGS THAT CAUSE ME SALES ISSUES !

I SEE ONLY SOME OVER CAUTIOUS BULLY BOY TACTICS FROM OVER ZEALOUS INDIVIDUALOS THAT THINK THEY KNOW THE WORLD.

RESTORE MY OPPORTUNITY ! SEE THE ORIGINAL BOUNTY POST ! REMOVE THE OBSTRUCTION TO MY OFFERING !

YOUR STATS ARE IRRELEVANT AND ACTUALLY PROVE ME CORRECT THAT PEOPLE ARE FRIGHTENED AWAY BY THE POST AND LINK TO THIS PAGE PUT THERE BY A FOOL.

SHOULDNT TRUST STRANGERS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOL ARE YOU JOKING I AM TRUSTING YOU.

WE TRUST SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS EVERY DAY DOCTORS LAWYERS AND THEY SCREW US OVER.

WERE YOU BORN YESTERDAY HuhHuhHuh??

THIS HAS HAD AN EFFECT ON OUR BOUNTY ., 4000 TELEGRAM MEMBERS 500 SIGNED UP TOOUR PAGE IN 24HRS FROM LAUNCH 1st MAY

WE MADE CHANGES AND DELAYED OFFICIAL LAUNCH.

DONT TELL ME IT HASNT COST SALES

YOU TEND TO TRUST AN IT COMPANY THAT PUTS LEGALITIES ONTO YOUR WHITEPAPER , HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN ANY DIFFERENT

SHOULDNT TRUST ! GET REAL

WHAT IS THIS KIDDIES WORLD

REMOVE HIS COMMENT AND LINK TO THIS GARB IT HAS COST US SALES AND DOES 24 / 7

YOU TRY SO NO SALES BECAUSE NO SALES lol lol lol

TYPLUS 006  HAS CAUSED US TROUBLE ME TIME AND 100% LOSS OF SALES BY A LINK TO THIS PAGE !

PLEASE ASSIST TO CORRECT THIS !

AND NO !!!!! I AM NOT A BLOODY SCAM

HUMANITY ONE WAS CREATED TO PREVENT KIDDIES PLAY CRIMS AND SCAMS !

YES IT COSTS US SALES DAILY A RED FLAG RIGHT NEXT TO OUR BOUNTY

THIS IS WHY THE STATS ARE WHAT THEY ARE

REMOVE IT OR MYLAWYER WILL GET IN TOUCH

THANK YOU

THIS MATTER IS RESOLVED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE TYPLUS006 POST CAUSING OUR BOUNTY NO END OF NEGATIVE

MY MARKETING COMPANY EXPRESSED THE EXACT THING TO ME TODAY

ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:22:52 PM
Merited by tvplus006 (1)

~
COKMMUNITY
CLASSIFICXATION!!
LOOKIS
OFFERIONG
SHAREHILDER
CONTRAVCTED
REALY
HAFVE
INDIVIDUALOS
OPPORTUNITY
TOOUR

Are you having a stroke? Take your pill and calm down, you can barely write your words correctly at this moment.

Yelling will not help you at all (on the internet typing a message in caps is considering yelling most of the times)

It doesn't help when a big red warning is evident when you first launch. People tend not to buy.

That is a way to alert people of a fake team or a plagiarized document. The poster can change the letters to other colors if you want - what about lime green?

SOMEHOW I THINK THIS IS CAUSING LOSS OF MONEY AND SALES TO MY PROJECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's is what you think, but that is not the reality. You had NO sales up to today.

SHOULDNT TRUST STRANGERS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOL ARE YOU JOKING I AM TRUSTING YOU.

WE TRUST SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS EVERY DAY DOCTORS LAWYERS AND THEY SCREW US OVER.

WERE YOU BORN YESTERDAY HuhHuhHuh??

I am not asking you to trust me. I am telling the reality. You have a plagiarized whitepaper, and there is nothing we can do about it.
And of course I was born in the past, not yesterday but maybe the day before, otherwise, it would not make sense if I was born in the future.
ANd how about you? 54 years old trying to raise funds with plagiarized documents? Haven't you learned something on your 54 years of life?
Plagiarism is bad, is considered a crime, students fail schools, people can even go to jail depending on the content, get sued, etc...

REMOVE IT OR MYLAWYER WILL GET IN TOUCH

I don't think nothing will be removed, especially when coming with a threat like that. You don't have a team for your projects, you should have added your "lawyer" to your team as legal member.. Why you didn't ask your lawyer if was legal to publish a plagiarized whitepaper? And good luck suing this forum.

Next time that you write back, drop the CAPS letter, it is annoying reading big fonts. Just use it in case your really yelling

DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:09:24 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 09:29:53 PM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

I THINK ENOUGH SAID PEOPLE CAN FORM THEIR OWN OPINION OF YOUR RESPONSES.

YOU HAVE SIMPLY IGNORED ALL OF MY COMMENTS ABOUT CREATING JOBS FROM WITHIN COMMUNITY !

NOBODY COULD REASONABLY KNOW WDM TOOK EXTRACTS FROM THE MARKET ! NOT EVEN A LAWYER !

JOBS ON OFFER GET IT TEAM COST MONEY NOT REQUIRED !

MOCK STUPID THINGS LIKE CAPS AND SPELING ! YOU ARE A SENIOR MEMBER OK

I TYPE QUICKLY SPELLING WHO CARES !!!!

WHAT AN UPSTART ! ENJOY ! YOU HAVE GENUINELY PISSED ME OFF !

ALL IS EXPLAINED LOGICAL THINKERS WILL SEE !

YES NO SALES IS NO SALES BECAUSE OF YOUR POST !

WE STARTED 1st MAY POST WAS THERE DAY ONE !

ANYWAY I WONT BOTHER RESPONDING ANY FURTHER

THE FACTS AND REALITY ARE YOU ARE A MODERATOR ALL MIGHTY !

THANKS BYE I FORGOT THE INDUSTRY I AM IN !

REASONABLE EXPLANATIONS IGNORED A NO WIN SITUATION

FOR THOSE THAT CARE THE BIT OF WHITE PAPER IN QUESTION IS ALL LEGALS ETC NOT EVEN REALY RELEVANT TO THE PROJECT

READ FOR YOURSELVES

I AM AN OPEN BOOK BECAUSE I AM 100% LEGITIMATE

THANKS FOR YOUR FAIR INTERPRETATION NOT !

I AM GIVING PEOPLE JOB JOBS JOBS AND YOU MOCK SPELLING FROM TYPING QUICKLY BECAUSE I AM BUSY ! OH AND SHOUTING TO THOSE THAT ARE 13 YRS OLD AND SOOK OVER CAPITALS GROW UP !

A MODERATOR ISNT A FACE SAVER !

STICK TO YOUR GUNS IF THAT IS HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS !

NO OVERHEAD NO SALARY TO ME NO LEGALS NO EXPENSES A MORE VIABLE PROJECT ANY BUSINESS PERSON WOULD UNDERSTAND ! VALUE TO TOKEN HOLDERS !

A GENUINE BUSINESS MODEL READ THE WHITE PAPER SUMMARY !

THANKS MATTER CLOSED I HAVE GI(VEN VERY REASONABLE REASONS FOR THE OVERSIGHT !

ITS ANNOYING READING SMALL LETTRS ON A SMALL SCREEN !

I DONT INDULGE IN CHILDISH BANTER BUT BUY THE WAY ITS " I DONT THINK ANYTHING WILL BE REMOVED NOT NOTHING !

THANK YOU I GIVE UP I WILL GET ON WITH PROVIDING GENUINE SERVICE AND VALUE IN AN ICO SOMETGING I AM YET TO ENCOUNTER !

SHANT WASTE MY TIME ! I AM A CEO WHO ACTUALLY COMMUNICATES WITH THE COMMUNITY ONE ON ONE ANYTIME !

I DONT HIDE IN IVORY TOWERS LIKE MOST CEOs IN THIS INDUSTRY !

GOOD OLD FASHIONJED CUSTOMER SERVICE !

David Turner

www.humanityone.io

+61 478 801 700

SORRY THIS IS UNEDITED IF SPELLING ERRORS.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:04:09 PM

~
YOU HAVE SIMPLY IGNORED ALL OF MY COMMENTS ABOUT CREATING JOBS FROM WITHIN COMMUNITY !

This thread is not about "jobs from within community", but about a plagiarized whitepaper.

MOCK STUPID THINGS LIKE CAPS AND SPLLING !

I TYPE QUICKLY SPELLING WHO CARES !!!!

not mocking, that is obvious, I was just letting you know. I am not the only one reading what you wrote.

ANYWAY I WONT BOTHER RESPONDING ANY FURTHER

THE FACTS AND REALITY ARE YOU ARE A MODERATOR ALL MIGHTY !

THANKS BYE I FORGOT THE INDUSTRY I AM IN !

REASONABLE EXPLANATIONS IGNORED A NO WIN SITUATION

You are 1000% wrong. ICOEthics is not a Moderator.  And we didnt ignore your explanation, read again.

AT this point nobody is calling your project a scam, your stats have not changed at all, nobody gave you a red trust.

Maybe the real reason that you are not getting investments is not due to this post - since it was just posted - but maybe due to the lack of a team (Huh) as it appears that lately investors have a tendency to stay away from projects with only one person on the team. They want to see a full team, advisors, etc. Maybe you should put a pause on your project, fix your whitepaper, ...

Overall it appears that you are just overreacting and trying to find someone to blame for something.  

DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:31:26 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 11:11:48 PM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

BOTTOMLINE THE PUNISHMENT AND DAMAGE TO MY BUSINESS EXCEEDS THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE ERROR AND THE ERROR ITSELF.

THERE IS A BIG WARNING OF SCAM ETC ON OUR LINK ON MOBILE DEVICES AND DESKTOP.

CHECK OUT THE WARNING ON MOBILE DEVICES IT CALLS A SCAM ETC

THESE ARE COMPLETELY INVALID !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146.msg50850419#msg50850419

How can that not be stopping sales and interest. I don't see how that is not damaging.

I mention jobs from within our community in response to you telling me to list a team. No team as we will hire from within.

Seriously the plagiarism is general terms only standardised legal terms common to all ICOs not original words about a project, and I gave a perfectly reasonable reason as to what happened!

Sorry but you are mocking spelling capitals and I don't know what link you are looking at but the words " Trade with extreme caution " are damaging to potential buyers proceeding.

This is a simply way over the top reaction.

I AM PAYING AN ABSURD PRICE ! ESPECIALLY AFTER I WAS RIPPED OFF BY AN IT COMPANY !

YOUR POSTS AND ACCUSATIONS ON WARNINGS ARE WAY OVER THE TOP AND PASS JUDGEMENT ON THE WHOLE PROJECT TO ITS DETRIMENT !

THAT IS FACT !!!!! OBVIOUS !!!!  YOU REFUSE TO ASSIST IN ANYWAY TO REDUCE THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS ON THIS FORUM!

ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:25:41 PM

...THERE IS A BIG WARNING OF SCAM ETC ON OUR LINK...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138146.msg50850419#msg50850419

What happened with your other projects and websites?

shop4mums.com.au - the website is not working (shut down?) Found an archive here: http://oldweb.today/firefox/20121229160704/http://shop4mums.com.au/
edrinks.com.au - the website is not working (shut down?)
smileysole.com -  the website is not working (shut down?)
and more... MARKETCORP LTD, The E Group, E hygiene Services, CBA - AVCO - ANZ - ESANDA

DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:46:17 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 04:49:54 AM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

That's not the post  I am referring too, the warning is on mobile devices and desktop on our original post not the tvplus006 post beneath ours that you have screen shot. Shows me you have not fully understood previous responses. Would I not be concerned about what my potential token holders are exposed too on our posts our links.  

I am 54 you are looking at 35 years of career for what reason Huh? Totally irrelevant to the subject matter.

Website businesses shop4mums for my daughter brand from USA stopped exporting to Australia, edrinks.com logistics to costly no margins, smileysoles put on the backburner shopify costly.

THE EGROUP ehygiene services ematting etc was sold to Rentokil and pink Healthcare after 15 years for plenty thanks.

MARKETCORP a name I use for ecommerce I might venture into.

A 10 year banking finance career etc etc my whole work history 35 years.

Why include that in your reply? we are talking about the damage to my project here.

Very strange to not only screen shot the wrong post as I am referring to our original post our clients see,  but you bring up 35 years of business career.

What is your point here.

Trying to be damaging to my business my reputation defamatory, why ? what ?

Maybe i sue the individual YOU ! Playing up to your audience thinking you are clever ?

An absurd reply do you represent this forum or your own ego or a vendetta.

This forum is seriously flawed. Good luck everyone. I think I will move on now, getting a bit weird and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

David Turner CEO www.humanityone.io

David Turner
CEO & FOUNDER
Cryptocorp Ltd tdg as
Humanity One
Polyblock Capital

+61 478 801700   mobile
david.turner@cryptocorp.com.au   email
david.k.turner   skype

www.humanityone.io

Richmond 3121
Victoria
Australia
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:39:10 AM

@ICOEthics I think he is referring to a recently added feature by theymos. It's a warning message displayed above every topic for which the topic starter has received red trust. It looks like this and it shows when you are not logged in:

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:55:02 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 12:28:43 PM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

THANK YOU FOR PERSISTING !

YES HE IS REFERRING TO THAT , BIG RED TRUST and RED WARNING ! AS I DESCRIBED MY POTENTIAL CLIENTS SEE WHEN ACCESSING THE INFORMATION IN THIS CASE OUR INITIAL BOUNTY OFFERING THROUGH THE EXTERNAL LINK.

OH SORRY A 3rd PARTY HAS EXPLAINED WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THANK YOU.

It shows for the client who is clicking on a link to get to a bounty package yes, but they wouldn't be logged in as they are a potential client accessing the information not a user of the forum.

This is what I have been trying to convey.

As you can imagine a NEW POTENTIAL BOUNTY PARTICIPANT and POTENTIAL TOKEN BUYER would be at risk of being turned away for the wrong reasons

Fairly damaging I would think and a reason to be frustrated on  newly launched ICO.

By the way to whom are you now speaking too, not addressing me any more. lol. I am Mr Turner or David. Thanks.

Now you can see your responses seeming somewhat harsh to say the least.

CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE IS EVERYTHING IS IT NOT !

IN HOUSE PERSPECTIVE FROM WITHIN FORUM IS ALSO !

YAY ! SAme wave length.

Now can this be helped as it is very damaging , punishment does not fit the crime committed by a 3rd party IT COY that ripped me off and out of my control until recently as I do not have a crystal ball on text they used for general standard legal terms. All original work is mine my project for crypto citizens as a whole to solve a few issues for fellow investors.

None the less I take responsibility but just need some empathy and assistance as I worked hard on the ICO put all my own funds on the line.

I am a legitimate empathetic businessman with a legitimate offer and simply ask for some assistance not to be crucified.

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO HELP SURELY YOU SEE RISK HAS DEMINISHED I HAVE RRSPONDED TO ALL YOU ASK OF ME. PLESE EMPATHISE.

Thank You
David Turner
CEO www.humanityone.io
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:34:24 PM

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE

Trust is not moderated on Bitcointalk, meaning the only way that juicy red warning disappears is to all three members who have left negative feedback to cryptomaster99 remove it altogether. I'm not sure that's gonna happen.

On a side note, looking at your topic again, it says Bounty but it does look like more of an Airdrop, asking people to complete small tasks in order to receive 20 HUM1 (which is not allowed here).

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

@ICOEthics I think he is referring to a recently added feature by theymos. It's a warning message displayed above every topic for which the topic starter has received red trust. It looks like this and it shows when you are not logged in:

Thank you Morvillz7z for letting us know. This is something new and I wasn't aware of such a new feature.  

...the warning is on mobile devices and desktop...

I am 54 you are looking at 35 years of career for what reason Huh? Totally irrelevant to the subject matter.
Why include that in your reply? we are talking about the damage to my project here.
Maybe i sue the individual YOU !...

David,

Now I am aware of such a warning because a forum member posted above. This is something that you have to deal with the administration of this forum.
As I told you before ICOEthics is not a moderator neither part of the administration of this forum. As far as the red trust we don't control who gives you a red trust.

Previously I told you what to do to fix the problem, but you preferred to continue yelling and arguing without a necessity.
We have been dealing with scammers for a while, and to be honest with your attitude is very suspicious, and reminds me of a few scammers in the past.

We asked you questions about your previous jobs/companies because there are many websites that are closed(failed business). What's wrong with that? you have it listed in your LinkedIn profile, don't you?  A profile is for that, for people to read about the person/professional, to investigate, to ask questions about previous jobs, etc.

If questions make you angry, you shouldn't be here. This is BITCOINTALK forum, we are free to ask you whatever we want. You have a project asking for investor's money and you dont want people to ask you questions?

And this is your second threat - go ahead and SUE us for asking you valid questions. And again we are not talking about the damage to your project here, but about your Plagiarized Whitepaper!!!

We told you how to fix the problem, if you really wanted to fix the problem, you would have taken the steps towards that, instead of attacking and yelling. We are no longer here to help you because I see that your intention is to attack someone. Now it is between you and everyone else.. We are out of this thread.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:20:37 PM

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO HELP SURELY YOU SEE RISK HAS DEMINISHED I HAVE RRSPONDED TO ALL YOU ASK OF ME. PLESE EMPATHISE.

I think you should start with re-creation of an legitimate Whitepaper which explains the working of the project and its vision in a more detailed way. Even if you use content from the web its nessesy to mention the sources to give the credits to the original creator.

Also, a better view about the team behind the project would be more appreciated.

I hope this could help you in resolving those negative tags and also removing the warning about which you are complaining.
DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:22:23 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 02:08:40 PM by DAVID TURNER CEO HUM1

THANKS LAST COMMENT hacker  I APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS.

IN CLOSING THIS ENQUIRY.

MY PROJECT IS 100% LEGITIMATE AND I AM AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESSMAN THAT HAS SUNK MY PASSION AND MONEY INTO THIS OFFERING.

MR SCAM IS TOTALLY WRONG I AM AN OPEN BOOK AND EXPLAINED A FEW REGISTERED DOMAIN NAMES AND EVERYTHING ELSE ASKED OF ME.

ANYMORE AND I WILL LOSE MY MIND DEALING WITH AN INEPT FOOL FRUSTRATING TO THE MAX.

I DONT THINK THEY HAVE REAL BUSINESS ACUMEN IN THIS WORLD OTHERWISE THEY WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FACT.

I USE CAPITALS FOR NOT YELLING REASONS LIKE A 13 YR OLD GIRLS INTERNET RULES. I CREATE POINTS FOR MY OWN PURPOSES.

I AM PUTTING 250K INTO OUR PORTFOLIO OUT OF MY PERSONAL MONIES, I AM OFFERING JOBS HAVING GOT THIS FAR WITH MY OWN SKILLS AND TWO CONTRACTED COMPANIES TO HELP MARKET AND BUILD THE WEBSITE, EVEN AFTER BEING SET BACK 12 MONTHS BY A CRIMINAL AND 20K LOST, I STARTED 18 MONTHS AGO ONLY TO ENCOUNTER THIS HURDLE.

I AM GENUINELY LOOKING TO CORRECT AND PROTECT INVESTORS THROUGH A COMMUNITY WITH ITS OWN PORTFOLIO DEMOCRATISED AS I ALSO EXPERIENCED WORTHLESS TOKENS AND UNSCRUPULOUS OPPERATORS , THIS GAVE ME MOTIVATION TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.

I AM SEMI RETIRED SELF FUNDED 54 YRS OLD I DONT NEED OR DESERVE TO BE BELITTLED.

I AM AN OPEN DOOR BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF REPEATING MY SELF TEN TIMES TO MR FORUM BOY.

THATS JUST ABSURD.

www.humanityone.io  FOLLOW THIS BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE THE FRUITION WITH LISTING ONN AN EXCHANGE AT REAL VALUE IN REAL TIME NOT A ZERO VALUE TOKEN.

THANK YOU GUYS I WELCOME DIRECT QUESTIONS ALL MY DETAILS BELOW AND ON WEBSITE. www.humanityone.io .

To Mr Scam Man,

YES I AM ANGRY I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT MY PROJECT AND PUT A LOT INTO IT ONLY TO BE DEFRAUDED BY AND IT COMPANY 12 MONTHS 20k YOU WONDER WHY FOOL !

THEN MY MARKETING TEAM POST SOMETHING HERE AND I EXPERIENCE PARANOIA AND INEXPRIENCED DRIBBLE.

With an attitude like yours I cant be bothered talking any longer you have a serious superiority complex mate. A little Hitler who hears only his own words.

The penny finally drops making you look like a fool and you still carry on with repeated crap. Still no assistance in any form.

Enough Good Bye I have to run my business. There is no win with you mate. You are a one way man.

There are no failed businesses ok just test cases for ideas. You didn't even read my explanations, you are the most ludicrous person I have ever encountered MR FORUM BOY !

LITTLE HITLER IN HIS FORUM SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD ON A LAPTOP.

You really have ZERO business acumen and obviously no Business experience at all if you cant see 35 years of business.

Sometimes you try markets then realise its not profitable. I could teach you mate !

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MATE YOU ARE A FOOL AT BEST !

SICK OF YOUR SANCTIMONIOUS DRIBBLE !

YOU HAVE ZERO CLUE SO JUST STAY OUT OF MY WAY !

YELLING YES ! BYE ! FOOL A CHILD. HOW WOUD YOU LIKE IT ! BUT YOU HAVE ZERO EMPATHY !

BYE ENJOY !

THIS MATTER IS CLOSED I HAVE A PROJECT TO RUN THAT DESPITE INTERFERANCE HAS SECURED SEVERAL LARGE INVESTMENTS !

NO I DONT NEED YOUR HELP JUST NOT HINDERANCE.

If anyone has genuine intelligent questions please contact me.

THE WHITE PAPER THEY REFER TO IS 95% MY OWN WORK AND 5% LEGALITIES ENTERED BY AN IT COMPANY THAT RIPPED ME OFF AND I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING WHERE IT CAME FROM BUT IT IS STANDARD LEGAL TERMS THAT EFFECT NOBODY ! A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL ON A LEGITIMATE PROJECT.

MATTER CLOSED I WILL TALK DIRECT TO THE MODERATOR OWNER IF I CHOOSE.

THIS FOOL HAS WASTED MY TIME ON A TOTALLY LEGITIMATE PROJECT AND CONCEPT.

THANK YOU

David Turner
CEO & FOUNDER
Cryptocorp Ltd tdg as
Humanity One
Polyblock Capital

+61 478 801700   mobile
david.turner@cryptocorp.co.au   email
david.k.turner   skype

www.humanityone.io

Richmond 3121
Victoria
Australia
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:00:42 PM

THANKS LAST COMMENT hacker  I APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS.

It's better, you try fixing your mistakes and come clean here with a professional and innovative Whitepaper.

About, ICOEthics basically he is trying to help you with the situation and you took it in a wrong way. He has not even left any feedback about this to any of your accounts.

Also yaa, he has vast knowledge about how ICOs and scam projects work. You should check his thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110020.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: