Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up with bitcoin SV?  (Read 211 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:49:47 PM

That is what I am thinking too, speculation triggers when Craig file  a claim to patent Bitcoin whitepaper.   Many speculators probably think that it will attract more people and if it is granted then it will be a glory day for them.  That would be my move too if I have some extra fund, the minute I learned the news I will buy BSV but of course not now because it already doubled in price.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:55:00 PM

Fortunately, this does not mean anything at the moment, so that Craig could really achieve something, he needs to prove in court that he is the real Satoshi Nakomoto.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:34:02 AM

I saw it hours ago, but any kind of jokes on forks from bitcoin will end with failures and deeply falls. Someone who bought cheap Bitcoin Cash SV should enjoy the ride that comes from the big joke, then take profits and use their money to buy bitcoin, real bitcoin (BTC), I meant. If they naively believe in such big joke and fake exaggerated potential of Bitcoin Cash SV, they might get loss in their funds invested in Bitcoin Cash SV (if they buy it now) as well as losing chances to increase their balance with Bitcoin.
I will just keep watching from my end and see what the end will become, I am not a fan of Bitcoin and will never be whether it increases in price or not, afterwards it is not possible for us to benefit from all the crypto coin in the market, we just have to focus on the one we believe so much in and forget about the rest of them. Nevertheless let's wait and see if he can proof that he is truly satoshi.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: