Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Video Commercial promoting Bitcoin was just released today!!  (Read 281 times)
MrLabouski (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:50:18 AM

Crazy its past like 140k views, i got a feeling this hits 1M views in less than a week at this pace. Also i noticed a little difference in the price action for Bitcoin today. Its going straight up, heavy buying pressure.

And thats not all, you guys wont beleive this but State Farm the car insurance company just aired a commercial on national television mentioning cryptocurrency.

The commercials keep rolling in, here is the statefarm commercial!! This ones funny too
https://twitter.com/Cap31Partners/status/1123964120741613570

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:53:36 AM

So they want to re-brand Bitcoin and turn it into a new gold. It is certainly the simplest way a marketer has to sell Bitcoin. I do not know if that is enough, but it is something that draws attention and can attract more qualified investors who could over time come to think of one or the other.

Another ad from them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltc5mIK7Ldo

The digital gold is here and it is called as Bitcoin. The ad is very convincing but those of us here in this industry know them already...what we need is to spread the same message to more and more people so they can think and decide to be a part of the digital gold revolution. Unlike traditional platform, Bitcoin is not actually heavily promoted because there is no centralized organization dealing with its marketing department. |So it is always nice to see promotional materials focusing on Bitcoin. I am looking forward for more ads like this.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:06:26 AM

So they want to re-brand Bitcoin and turn it into a new gold.
The digital gold is here and it is called as Bitcoin.

Gold is different with bitcoin and they shouldnt or we shouldnt call bitcoin a gold or the new kind of gold because bitcoin is a currency while gold is an asset  but these two can be use as a currency and asset at the same time depending on the situation or depending on the user that will be using it  . @op thats another good news  . bitcoin video promotions are verry rare these days but thanks to the people behind this for making the comercial possible  .
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:45:41 AM

Nice video graphics is the movie at the cinema yet, and how can we download the movie it really great to see bitcoin being promoted in the movie industry. Kudos to the company that sponsored this movie, it time to go digital and embrace digital currency and bitcoin is the currency without border.
uspetike

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:55:27 AM

This is the exact comparison! Thank you for the video. laughed notably. Recently, there are so many trading platforms that I don’t even know who to trust.
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

This is the exact comparison! Thank you for the video. laughed notably. Recently, there are so many trading platforms that I don’t even know who to trust.
start with large platforms that have long been in business like binance. but if you have not tried to trade yet, I would advise to go to the taklimakan, there are collected materials for novice traders. first of all, you need to invest in knowledge, and then in the crypt.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:59:57 AM

I don't think this is a Bitcoin advertisement.

I mean we all know that this is not for the good of Bitcoin, right? It is for the good of the people, the company or the organization behind that advertisement, the one who paid for that. So, how can we say that it is a Bitcoin advertisement, it should be the advertisement for their Bitcoin wallet so I think your title is misleading.
uspetike

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:04:05 AM

start with large platforms that have long been in business like binance. but if you have not tried to trade yet, I would advise to go to the taklimakan, there are collected materials for novice traders. first of all, you need to invest in knowledge, and then in the crypt.
Thanks, maybe this is what I was looking for. because it's really hard to understand what information is reliable, especially when you're new
ditrore

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:13:52 AM

Thanks, maybe this is what I was looking for. because it's really hard to understand what information is reliable, especially when you're new
The video made my evening. This is right to subscribe to one channel with cryptonews, as you begin to fill up with offers from another.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:16:45 AM

As an increase in Bitcoin awareness, any ad is good, even if it is an indirect ad for Bitcoin. Many of my acquaintances met Bitcoin thanks to short references to him in the press, in some videos, and so on.
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:19:09 AM

yes, I understand you. I went through it myself. when everyone around is so confident in crypto trading, and you come and ashamed to ask questions. Fortunately, the platform gives the opportunity to quickly fill the gaps of knowledge. now I'm not afraid to support the conversation on the blockchain and cryptocurrency
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:28:14 AM

As of now, it reaches 142k views. And yeah, the idea was great and quite interesting but if you don't really listen carefully to what it saying, you won't understand it. Just seeing golds and running. They should've include some parts where they showed people were using bitcoin. But still great ad and it surpasses your expectation for the views.

Personally, can't see that as great as you think, because what i see on the video simply explained the reason why you have to hold gold rather than hold Bitcoin. They are advertising for another fork; i think, becasue if their intentions were on Bitcoin, they wouldn't have made the video solely for Gold and not Bitcoin. Although whatever crypto they choose to promote, we hope it affect the entire market price for good.
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:01:25 PM

As of now, it reaches 142k views. And yeah, the idea was great and quite interesting but if you don't really listen carefully to what it saying, you won't understand it. Just seeing golds and running. They should've include some parts where they showed people were using bitcoin. But still great ad and it surpasses your expectation for the views.

Wow,,, only three days old and already that many views, plus that is just the video itself. Who knows how many people watched it also on TV? I did not see it and probably will not see it even though I am subscribed to a few American business channels, but I guess there will be hundreds of thousands more who have seen the ad. It is nothing great and does not explain Bitcoin,,, but the exposure itself must mean something for the industry!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀