Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-02-01] Square Cash App Allows All Users to Buy Bitcoin  (Read 172 times)
Rick Nolan (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Square Cash payments company announced that all users except those in New York, Georgia, Hawaii, or Wyoming have access to bitcoin trading in their app. Users can buy up to $10,000 worth of bitcoin and deposit it from other addresses. The app doesn’t have a fee for purchases, but the sale price will be a mid-market price averaged from different exchanges.

Source: https://hype.codes/square-cash-app-allows-all-users-buy-bitcoin

Have you ever used Square Cash app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:05:07 PM

Oh great news I really happy if i heard good news for bitcoin, this is indication and signs bitcoin goes stand up again in the market because by the help of some companies supporting bitcoin.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:43:57 PM

I have experienced using square cash before I'm using it for marketing purposes but they locked my account that has $10 USD remaining.

Anyway, did you try to deposit bitcoins there?

Edit: it seems they not support it yet https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/3107-deposit-bitcoin-into-cash-app

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:50:48 AM

We have to thank jack Dorsey for being a true advocate for bitcoin, even more so than elon musk who hasn't done much in crypto. Square is a great app, this is good news

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:45:26 AM

Great news for the crypto community as this makes acquiring crypto easy to all and a step closer to  worldwide crypto adoption.

But on the flip side reading the most recent reviews from Google play about the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareup.cash&hl=en i would say proceed with caution, use with small amounts for a start...just to be safe Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:50:00 AM

Square Cash payments company announced that all users except those in New York, Georgia, Hawaii, or Wyoming have access to bitcoin trading in their app. Users can buy up to $10,000 worth of bitcoin and deposit it from other addresses. The app doesn’t have a fee for purchases, but the sale price will be a mid-market price averaged from different exchanges.

Source: https://hype.codes/square-cash-app-allows-all-users-buy-bitcoin

Have you ever used Square Cash app?

Service providers are right now ramping up with their offerings so as to entice more and more users to get involved with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I have not yet used Square Cash app but this is interesting and I am really curious to know if this is a good company to deal with. There is now a big demand for the same service and soon customers or users will be the real winners with this development.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

We have to thank jack Dorsey for being a true advocate for bitcoin, even more so than elon musk who hasn't done much in crypto. Square is a great app, this is good news

Not sure why you have to bring up Elon Musk? He hasn't ever expressed his interest in crypto other than a few Tweets people jump on like a bunch of hyenas and scream moon time afterwards. Elon Musk is busy doing other things, which actually improve the world and help potentially explore worlds outside our own.

Con artists like John McAfee haven't done much in crypto at all other than scam innocent people by promoting and pumping scams.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:48:50 AM

Square’s Skyrocketing Bitcoin Sales Prove Retail Investors Are All In
https://www.ccn.com/squares-bitcoin-sales-retail-investors

The fact that Square's profits have been increasing since Q1 2018 shows that even in the bear phase retail demand has been rising steadily. This is a good sign and should strengthen massively in the next bull run.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: