Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FreedomOptions.io Simple High/Low Predictions Paid [BTC][ETH][FDM]  (Read 1280 times)
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:06:41 AM

Please allow some time for withdrawal approval. The staff does not work 24 hours a day.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
Real Time Crypto Binary Option Trading. Simple High/Low Predictions. Get Paid BTC, ETH, FDM!
Free BTC & ETH At Signup! Earn BTC & ETH From Referrals!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savel

Activity: 681
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:54:28 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 10:19:30 AM by savel

I am surprised that you accuse me of exploiting "bugs or exploits in the system". You set a high ratio for easy-to-guess pairs. On SecondsTrade platform winnings were 5 - 20%, Gogooption were 10 - 30% (then increased), but you have 80%. Plus the promise to "Winners at the end of the month will have those WINNINGS DOUBLED!"  Grin

Even despite the reward reduction from 80% to 60-70% and removal of some pairs from the platform, there are still some opportunities to a big win. But withdraw the winnings will not give you. YOU AGREE NOT TO "exploit bugs or exploits in the system".  Grin

Goodbye, freedomoptions.io  Sad

freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:38:29 AM

I am surprised that you accuse me of exploiting "bugs or exploits in the system". You set a high ratio for easy-to-guess pairs. On SecondsTrade platform winnings were 5 - 20%, Gogooption were 10 - 30% (then increased), but you have 80%. Plus the promise to "Winners at the end of the month will have those WINNINGS DOUBLED!"  Grin

Even despite the reward reduction from 80% to 60-70% and removal of some pairs from the platform, there are still some opportunities to a big win. But withdraw the winnings will not give you. YOU AGREE NOT TO "exploit bugs or exploits in the system".  Grin

That is not the reason. Your account has been disabled for exploitation which is being patched. We allowed you to withdraw all your funds before enstating a ban.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
Real Time Crypto Binary Option Trading. Simple High/Low Predictions. Get Paid BTC, ETH, FDM!
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:39:44 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 12:50:36 PM by freedomoptions.io

Stock market is only open 9:30am to 4:00pm Eastern Time

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

Even despite the reward reduction from 80% to 60-70% and removal of some pairs from the platform, there are still some opportunities to a big win.

There are indeed chances to win big.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:12:47 PM

That is not the reason. Your account has been disabled for exploitation which is being patched. We allowed you to withdraw all your funds before enstating a ban.

I don't understand how had he exploited bugs here?

Also bugs is your problem not his problem so before you take your platform to make it live on the internet to be used, you solely take responsibility for it. Not the users when pairs are easy to see using the indicators. No wonder there may never be anything like secondstrade in this industry.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:17:16 PM

We will release a new build and patch very soon. We are working on it.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
savel

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:44:37 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 02:56:55 PM by savel

I don't understand how had he exploited bugs here?

I did not exploit bugs. I used a good strategy that allowed me to win 9 bets out of 10. On some trading pairs it works, but on SecondsTrade for such pairs was set to 10% profit (Gold/USD per 1 minute, for example). But on freedomoptions.io were set 80%. They name a "bugs" their own problems with maths. The actual reason is miss of funds because <0.095 BTC remained on their hot wallet after withdrawing my BTC.
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 03:19:48 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 03:36:03 PM by freedomoptions.io

edit

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

Savel,

I personally do not have the authority to reinstate your account. But I have been told you have not lost any funds and have withdrawn the full amount you deposited. You are free to signup again with another email if you wish.

Please stop with the allegations you do not know of. There are several hot wallets that can payout.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 03:36:11 PM

We have updated the platform build. There was an issue we had that allowed users to double spend funds when placing parallel trades quickly. Only 4 users had to have their balances adjusted due to this issue. That has been dealt with as of now. We have also added/removed pairs and adjusted payout ratios appropriately. Users can once again signup and place trades. If you experience any bugs please let us know rather than trying to withdrawal immediately. We are continuing to improve and optimize the platform and stamp out any bugs. You may see your "In trade" balance adjusted which does not affect anything to do with your true balance. It is just to let you know how much funds are currently placed in trades. This value was off for some users.

Also we have several hot wallets that can payout at any time. If you could just be patient, our staff does not work 24 hours a day. Withdrawals will not take more than 24 hours.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
savel

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:48:44 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 04:09:46 PM by savel

Savel,

I personally do not have the authority to reinstate your account. But I have been told you have not lost any funds and have withdrawn the full amount you deposited. You are free to signup again with another email if you wish.

What for? If I win, you will again reset my winnings, and if I lose, then... in any case, I don’t get a withdrawal, but only lose my BTC  Grin

Please stop with the allegations you do not know of. There are several hot wallets that can payout.

ok, sorry.
savel

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:53:55 PM

There was an issue we had that allowed users to double spend funds when placing parallel trades quickly. Only 4 users had to have their balances adjusted due to this issue.

I do not understand, where are double spends? Please show by example on my trade stat:

http://i.yapx.ru/EKyXd.png
http://i.yapx.ru/EKyiQ.png
http://i.yapx.ru/EKyic.png
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:07:57 PM

Savel,

As we have resolved the issue on the trading part this will not occur again. And you have received your full funds returned (because we like to believe these things are not intentional). Would have been nice for you to email support instead of bashing on forums, which makes us believe these things are intentional. As for the screenshot this is not the full data and only one tab. Let this issue be put to rest. If you wish to continue this argument please email support. This thread is not for these purposes and I don't have the authority to help you. It is not my department.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
savel

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:17:56 PM

Savel,

As we have resolved the issue on the trading part this will not occur again. And you have received your full funds withdrawn. As for the screenshot this is not the full data and only one tab. Let this issue be put to rest. If you wish to continue this argument please email support. This thread is not for these purposes.

I have all the screenshots and I can post them too (nowhere is there any double spends).
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Savel,

As we have resolved the issue on the trading part this will not occur again. And you have received your full funds withdrawn. As for the screenshot this is not the full data and only one tab. Let this issue be put to rest. If you wish to continue this argument please email support. This thread is not for these purposes.

I have all the screenshots and I can post them too (nowhere is there any double spends).

Then please send everything to support. There is nothing I can do for you here. I am trying to reiterate that. This is not the place to file a complaint.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

We have updated the platform build. There was an issue we had that allowed users to double spend funds when placing parallel trades quickly. Only 4 users had to have their balances adjusted due to this issue. That has been dealt with as of now. We have also added/removed pairs and adjusted payout ratios appropriately. Users can once again signup and place trades. If you experience any bugs please let us know rather than trying to withdrawal immediately. We are continuing to improve and optimize the platform and stamp out any bugs. You may see your "In trade" balance adjusted which does not affect anything to do with your true balance. It is just to let you know how much funds are currently placed in trades. This value was off for some users.

Also we have several hot wallets that can payout at any time. If you could just be patient, our staff does not work 24 hours a day. Withdrawals will not take more than 24 hours.

Its great that you have fixed it all, its not really good to see your team making too early mistakes when you are up for the marketing of your platform. If you can add the option that your customer doesn't have to register and deposit btc, you probably could get more players here. Not sure if I'd be engaging unless we are allowed to use our desktop wallet to bid.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
savel

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:43:34 PM

Savel,

Then please send everything to support. There is nothing I can do for you here. I am trying to reiterate that. This is not the place to file a complaint.

I will not want to send messages to the support service. Deleted 0.5031 BTC is not a big loss for me. I just wanted to test a new platform. Test results are published here. If you want to justify yourself, then write to my e-mail (specified in registration on FreedomOptions.io).
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:54:40 PM

Appreciate your feedback. If you do not wish to email support, then let it be at rest. Again if you want to open a dispute with someone who does have the authority to help you, you can email support.

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
freedomoptions.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:25:49 PM

Chinese version coming in a month

FREEDOMOPTIONS.IO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: