Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [No ICO] earning $ and Coins by correctly answering questions 回答问题挣币  (Read 226 times)
tonydong2000 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:10:35 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 05:26:00 PM by tonydong2000

MindAd is a service platform that establishes the relationship between the service provider and the serviced party and reasonably determines the service outcome through a consensus mechanism. It is currently the beta version of MindAd but money and coins are real. As a payee, you can get financial benefits by correctly answering questions and participating in arbitrations for some disputes. As a payer, you can submit information about products, brands, or general elections. Election candidates can expand their influence and cases requiring arbitration can obtain reasonable arbitration results.

Earning $ and coins now! visit http:\\MindAd.servehttp.com.
上网回答问题挣钱和币:http:\\MindAd.servehttp.com

You have to install "Trust Wallet" on your smart phone to receive your profit. Other crypto wallets are OK.
https://i.postimg.cc/hG3DtSz3/Mindad-screen.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:34:49 PM

I checked your website and it look like a ptc website and the language is majorly chinese, can you explain how works are to be done there.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:45:22 PM

I checked your website and it look like a ptc website and the language is majorly chinese, can you explain how works are to be done there.

i am of the same thought Cheesy
very 90's site (not a problem, just hard to navigate mixed with language difference of the dev that made it)

interesting tho, does it have a coin OP?  cause this is the coin ANN board... Tongue   

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tonydong2000 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:18:26 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 07:14:27 PM by tonydong2000

MindAd is a service platform and a coin too.  
Forget the interface, now it is a beta version to check whether the consensus mechanism operating smoothly and reasonable .
It is simple and please follow the step: register - answer question - my account - withdraw - to your wallet( "Trust Wallet" recommended)
Labourshares

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:25:22 PM

Website is 90s and content is future, 2020s. I got coins, very interesting specially dispute arbitration , I become a arbitrator. Cool
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:59:11 PM

MindAd is a service platform and a coin too.  
Forget the interface, now it is a beta version to check whether the consensus mechanism operating smoothly and reasonable .
It is simple and please follow the step: register - answer question - my account - withdraw - to your wallet( "Trust Wallet" recommended)

Trust wallet refers to cryptocurrency like binance trust wallet, can you give some information about your coin? This will help holders to pre determine whether the trading strength of the coin, is it listed on any exchange ?
tonydong2000 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:39:03 PM

We hope you to try it. 1)Install "trust Wallet" app on your smart phone. 2) visit http://mindad.servehttp.com/; 3) register 4)do something on website;5)click my account 6)withdraw with your Eth address of Trust Wallet. The entire process takes about 1 hour .
Every member likes it.
tonydong2000 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:40:59 PM

You will earn money after you answer questions correctly. Money will be deducted when you give the wrong answer. For dispute arbitration, if your judgment is consistent with the majority when the case is closed, you earn money.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:43:33 PM

There is the only option to get paid, only if download trusted wallet on smartphone? Is trust wallet app only for Android or also for IoS and for windows mobile OS phones?
Labourshares

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:08:39 PM

There is the only option to get paid, only if download trusted wallet on smartphone? Is trust wallet app only for Android or also for IoS and for windows mobile OS phones?

I installed “trust Wallet” in iOS and Android. I don’t know windows. Got coins from the platform just only a few minutes.
Labourshares

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:15:52 PM

I installed “trust Wallet” in iOS and Android. I don’t know windows. Got coins from the platform just only a few minutes.

“Trust Wallet” is one of 6 top Crypto wallets
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:45:51 AM

yeah and advertising in Russian in the header on the screenshot. a screenshot of the most recent in the topic. I also have not figured out how to make, put manual.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
tonydong2000 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

You will earn money after you answer questions correctly. Money will be deducted when you give the wrong answer. For dispute arbitration, if your judgment is consistent with the majority when the case is closed, you earn money.
tonydong2000 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:25:03 PM

Each question is marked with the price. If you answer correctly the first time, you will earn the full amount. If you get the answer correctly on the second, you will get 1/4 of the amount. You will get 1/4 x 1/4 on the third try, and so on. For arbitration, cost displayed is the cost of the entire case. After the result comes out, the income of each participant is calculated. If your judgement is consistent with the final result, your income will be the average income X your judgement level. Your judgement level will be upgraded as well, which will positively affect your future earnings.If your judgement is inconsistent with the final result, your income will be 0 with no deductions. However, it will result in downgrading, which will affect your future earnings. The purpose of this is to ensure that each participant judges as seriously and as fairly as possible.
tonydong2000 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:00:14 AM

The questions are very simple. As long as you read the topic once, the chances of answering the correctly should be above 95%. The purpose of this model is to encourage you to know the product information, not to check your intelligence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: