Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A beginner's guide to esports betting  (Read 669 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:20:55 AM

Esports betting is not new in the gambling sphere anymore, so I'd like to share this article with you guys, especially with those new in the world of esports betting: https://www.bitcoinsportsbetting.co.uk/news/beginners-guide-to-esports-betting/

Anyone who wants to start betting should have it in mind that it is not meant for everyone, so if you play it and it seems like it is not working for you and you're losing more than what you're gaining, then it is best to just quit and look for something else. Unless you feel like you should have patience and keep on playing that some day you're going to win a huge amount of money, then you can get on with it. Betting is not as easy as it seems, you will have to be someone who is current with sports to know what you're really betting, and you also need to learn it as well.

A more smart approach is to bet with small amounts. Once you think you are more often winning your bets, you can increase the amount of bet in each match. It is most easy to gain money from sports betting provided you have good knowledge about teams strength and can predict correctly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jjewelle29

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

Nice! Thanks for sharing, Its a big help for those beginners who want to learn more strategy about betting to esport.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:13:11 PM

Esports betting is not new in the gambling sphere anymore, so I'd like to share this article with you guys, especially with those new in the world of esports betting: https://www.bitcoinsportsbetting.co.uk/news/beginners-guide-to-esports-betting/

Anyone who wants to start betting should have it in mind that it is not meant for everyone, so if you play it and it seems like it is not working for you and you're losing more than what you're gaining, then it is best to just quit and look for something else. Unless you feel like you should have patience and keep on playing that some day you're going to win a huge amount of money, then you can get on with it. Betting is not as easy as it seems, you will have to be someone who is current with sports to know what you're really betting, and you also need to learn it as well.

A more smart approach is to bet with small amounts. Once you think you are more often winning your bets, you can increase the amount of bet in each match. It is most easy to gain money from sports betting provided you have good knowledge about teams strength and can predict correctly.
For sports betting you need to learn the rules of a game you like the most because you will have a grasp over winning the game if it comes to your desired game. If you love cricket game then you have to choose it as your gambling option and definitely you will have more chances to win. Now, make a limit of your bets so that you go in the stable way as well as try to bet instantly when you see chances to win.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 09:27:37 PM

Thanks for the guide bud, It will help me a lot since I always play Dota 2 and CSGO. I might bet to my favorite team since TI is now coming, I hope I can get more profit through this. But I will use herosphere.gg, it's a trusted platform about eSports betting.

eSports betting is for those who know how the game works and how the players play. How can you bet if you didn't know where you will bet?
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

eSports betting is for those who know how the game works and how the players play. How can you bet if you didn't know where you will bet?
Ofcourse, you wont really able to make some good solid bets if you dont know on what you are doing or simply doesnt know on which team you would bet.
Just like on betting on typical sports,if you dont have much idea on the sports and just passing by just to make bets then you are simply making yourself
lost unless if you are lucky enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:47:01 PM

Ofcourse, you wont really able to make some good solid bets if you dont know on what you are doing or simply doesnt know on which team you would bet.
Just like on betting on typical sports,if you dont have much idea on the sports and just passing by just to make bets then you are simply making yourself
lost unless if you are lucky enough.
To add to that, one should have experience betting on the game and not just trying to bet because you like it then the possibility that you will end up losing is higher. Gambling is not for everyone we should remember that and if you are eager to bet on the game you should have at least a friend who can assist you if this is your first time to bet on that kind of game since you don't understand the mechanics of it.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:20:04 AM

Thanks for the guide. I am planning to start this kind of esports betting online and this guide you've provided is suited for a newbie like me. I hope I can do well in this field and that I can learn more about this since it is my very first time in esports betting. I've already read the Fixed Odds Esports Betting  Type. So far, the explanations are easily understand. It is for me on how to implement it in the right way.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:34:12 AM

I think it needs you to be very quick and learned with prior experience. If you have that, you would very well make progress in e-sports betting. You need to have experience because this makes you able to know and come up with what to do. It is not a rocket science and I think is pretty easy if you start now and learn one thing after another. Good Luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: