Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 most overrated movie  (Read 264 times)
goldreset

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:34:40 AM

A fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics,  Captain Marvel is the most overrated movie 2019. well that's my own opinion anyway.
What movie do you think is overrated?

I used to watch. then i stopped years ago when i watched Ironman3. it was the movie that snapped my brain into awakening: I felt stupid to watch so many replica ironmans flying around like houseflies in the final fight   Shocked Shocked Shocked . I had enough. no more Marvel superhero movies thereafter.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:37:44 AM

A fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics,  Captain Marvel is the most overrated movie 2019. well that's my own opinion anyway.
What movie do you think is overrated?
Lol overrated? How come that captain marvel comes to that?

Maybe you have expected much and so when it doesn't get the highest growing thsn it become overrated lol

Nothing overrated for me because i believed that movies are created hardly and they deserved tp be respected
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:52:34 AM

Eeerm! Movies we call 'overrated' ain't bad. It only fall short of our expectation. Like the movie 'black Panther', there was so much hype about it that i thought it was going to blow my mind.  But it didn't carry the weight i imagined.

For 2019, Avenger: Endgame was over hyped.
Endgame was very hyped because it was the last movie in this series and people have been waiting for this 11 years. This is definitely not an overrated or over hyped because the movie is great and probably the best of this kind.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: