Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are losing confident and interest in altcoins  (Read 10321 times)
Yemijoy

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:04:59 AM

Bitcoin is a great coin to hold, no doubt. But if you want a higher return, altcoin is key. There are several altcoin in the space, that's why one needs to make some research before taking a decision. I would advise that MPCX is considered in making research, because I consider the project to be of great potential and she's holding her IEO presently in OOOBTC and PROBIT exchange at less than 5 cents where the several incentives is considered.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bossalade

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:21:52 AM

It's a logical investment strategy to hold both bitcoin and promising altcoin on ones portfolio. Investment in bitcoin is a sure way of making more money, but investment in altcoin with promising project is a better way. MPCX is a promising project who has secured partnership with several big shots and blue chip company's and there's no doubt that the project would do well. The IEO is live now on OOOBTC AND PROBIT EXCHANGE. its best to hold some for the rainy day.
Adacryptotic

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:41:31 AM

I personally see bitcoin as the king of the cryptocurrency industry, but that does not mean that I don't invest in altcoin. Altcoin like MPCX is a great choice for me as the project has a real use case and is presently having the tokensale across several platforms including OOOBTC exchange. I have a firm conviction that the project would do well.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:46:45 AM

I do not think that people have lost interest in the Altcoins, in any case, those who are in the crypto market for a long time. Previously, the Altcoins showed much more rapid growth and good profits. But today top coins have become too "heavy", too much money is invested in it, too many people want to sell the purchased coins at no loss. This leads to the fact that the price is extremely difficult to grow in such conditions.
Only people who don't know crypto are losing interest because prices are falling. falling prices are natural, so why aren't you interested because prices fall? even though the price will recover after that, actually the falling price is an opportunity right? I am not sad or even lose interest, because I understand it as market dynamics
That's the very important tools when you investing around this market, the better you understand the deeper you engaged yourself, why would you lose interest if you know how the drill works, if you know that chances to bounce back and it's only natural for the market to experience some downfall and the next to follow will be another rise and bring green to your invested money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: