Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy BTC. Paying by bank transfer in any currency  (Read 166 times)
KKaa2532 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:52:12 PM

Hi. I am looking to buy Bitcoins. My money is stored in a money exchange service so I can transfer the funds to any currency and to any bank account. I am not sure the best way on doing this, is there some kind of escrow system that can be used so nobody gets scammed?

If anybody is interested please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KKaa2532 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:12:52 AM

There is forum escrows. Could you explain what you mean by "Stored in money exchange" ?
Why don't you just buy those coins from this exchange?
Explain little bit more, also feel free to leave any kind of contact information such as telegram/skype or any instant chat program for contact.
Only in case you are willing to use escrow ofc.

A money exchange is a place like Currencyfair which store your money like a wallet. Then allow you to convert it to different currencies and send it to other bank accounts. They dont support cryptocurrencies though and bitcoin exchanges dont like money transfer services. So the only way is for me to send payment to a normal bank account and do a trade.

How does an Escrow payment work with this? Is there a third party site that I would send the payment to?
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:11:34 PM

There is no need of any 3rd party's because bitcointalk have escrows.
Just for remind, forum isn't endorse with any escrow service and forum doesn't hold any users fund. Escrow is introduced by forum users and obviously its third party but trusted.

However there is few trusted escrow who have made ton of escrow services. You might contact with Hhampuz or DarkStar_, although there is more trusted escrow but I have made deal with these two person. Everything was done smoothly.

Don't deal with people's who isn't enough trusted. Remember, just green trust doesn't prove a person trusted even me. So choose the person who have experience on this kind of deal.

I will suggest, contact with an escrow and mention on your thread. And write more details about your deal and what is your local country. Perhaps someone from your local counrty you make deal with you. It will be easy way and we can see who is escrow or he is trusted enough or not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
anshui
Copper Member

Activity: 98

coinbaazar - Escrow Exchange is launched worldwide

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:21:15 AM

Hi , I saw a P2P bitcoin escrow exchange coinbaazar.com is launched , low fee exchange works like pax and LBC , 100's of mode of payments to choose from ,like gift cards , bank transfers and many more  free registrations and wallets , escrow facility for smooth transactions.
be it buyer/ seller and be ur own boss .

coinbaazar -A  low fee P2P escrow exchange with 100's of payment methods, launched worldwide , safe and secure , 2FA, google authentication, Best in market for traders and vendors.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:12:18 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 07:36:58 AM by mr.relax

Interesting Project. But why should I trust a site thats is not made by a company, is not transparent,
stays anonymous and has no real reviews or experience because its new?
There is no Imprint on the site.

It seems to be from India(as DNS shows), but isnt trading Crypto almost illegal in India?(Im not sure about that)
Or is it from Georgia, as ToS shows:
the complete Bitcoin traders services are controlled and offered by us from Georgia.

Scamsites also look like that.

I never give to an unknown person/site/company my coins as escrow.

Would you give anyone that you see the very first time in your life, whos identity is unknown,
would you give him a few thousand dollars for to keep it safe for you?
I would not.

I dont trust every new unknown site.
Setting up that in india costs maybe 1 BTC.
Just imagine to receive only 10BTC for escrow and run.
Thats a huge amount of money in India...dont wanna think about the possibility of an exit scam with thousands of BTC in the pocket...

Isnt it much safer to use a reliable escrow like forum escrow or Localbitcoins?

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: