Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who think is staoshi is one person be aware of this people ??? analyzer debunk  (Read 183 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:18:11 PM

this was my answer for someone which post no sense bullshit and cannot trace simple things on the web which is out there.. this kind of people there logic is dont exist ...they just feel detective some sort of when in reality they miss simple facts...which lead to everything.

i do this in order to educate others as much posiible i also looked in his history post which show why his logic far away from be sharp if any out there

post done by him :Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4359615.0

so much bullshit in this post did you know that journlist that was get info from underground people which behind wiki leaks and others always receive the inforamtion under one weird name .

you so uneducated in simple things that done over the web

do you think wiki leaks run by one person Huh??

bitcoin operation its done by global team , if you uneducated its dosent change this facts....

after bitcoin explode suddnely from no where cicada 3301 pop up and search people in the same area and other with sharp skills

sad to see so much people like you with so much starts and dont know shit about the web and what goes underground really

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bitcoin was nothing but nothing without top marketers which make it viral with ze0 salary

shame on you simple things like this you didnt know...

even more few people hint that peer to peer file sharing will make finical freedom one of them edoward snowden which was leak huge info amount to wiki leaks website and journlist from around the w0rld.

you just uneducated and dont know how things operate underground very simple and the bullshit you say dosent change the facts...

in other words wiki leaks run by one person because the journalist that was receiving info was get it under one name yet wiki leaks is rung by gloabl team....

and wiki leaks operation much more big then bitcoin relative * the biggest leaks dont in the entire history

educate your self littel bit and you have 5 shitty stars , so sad to this bullshit spread.

Daphne Caruana Galizia was get info from group of people which was under one name and they part of big global team, she was killed in very short time because she exposed to much ...

edoward snowdan was escaped from usa to china under different name and there part of the team waited him to hide him

some of them behind bitcoin and some hint that peer to peer going to make finical freedom which i dont going put names here its hint some where on the web who know to trace will get to them the other in this also huge operation called bitcoin we will never will get to them.

last point top marketers from around the world was making bitcoin viral,,,,who know if they part of them or not....marketing this is the brains which without them nothing happen...

soory for my english but i dont give a damn shit Smiley

wiki leaks run by one person because most of the time they send info to journalist under one name Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:45:10 AM

this was my answer for someone which post no sense bullshit and cannot trace simple things on the web which is out there.. this kind of people there logic is dont exist ...they just feel detective some sort of when in reality they miss simple facts...which lead to everything.

i do this in order to educate others as much posiible i also looked in his history post which show why his logic far away from be sharp if any out there

post done by him :Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4359615.0

so much bullshit in this post did you know that journlist that was get info from underground people which behind wiki leaks and others always receive the inforamtion under one weird name .

you so uneducated in simple things that done over the web

do you think wiki leaks run by one person Huh??

bitcoin operation its done by global team , if you uneducated its dosent change this facts....

after bitcoin explode suddnely from no where cicada 3301 pop up and search people in the same area and other with sharp skills

sad to see so much people like you with so much starts and dont know shit about the web and what goes underground really

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bitcoin was nothing but nothing without top marketers which make it viral with ze0 salary

shame on you simple things like this you didnt know...

even more few people hint that peer to peer file sharing will make finical freedom one of them edoward snowden which was leak huge info amount to wiki leaks website and journlist from around the w0rld.

you just uneducated and dont know how things operate underground very simple and the bullshit you say dosent change the facts...

in other words wiki leaks run by one person because the journalist that was receiving info was get it under one name yet wiki leaks is rung by gloabl team....

and wiki leaks operation much more big then bitcoin relative * the biggest leaks dont in the entire history

educate your self littel bit and you have 5 shitty stars , so sad to this bullshit spread.

Daphne Caruana Galizia was get info from group of people which was under one name and they part of big global team, she was killed in very short time because she exposed to much ...

edoward snowdan was escaped from usa to china under different name and there part of the team waited him to hide him

some of them behind bitcoin and some hint that peer to peer going to make finical freedom which i dont going put names here its hint some where on the web who know to trace will get to them the other in this also huge operation called bitcoin we will never will get to them.

last point top marketers from around the world was making bitcoin viral,,,,who know if they part of them or not....marketing this is the brains which without them nothing happen...

soory for my english but i dont give a damn shit Smiley

wiki leaks run by one person because most of the time they send info to journalist under one name Smiley

There are so dump people out there there is no words to explain there dumbness , like saying the founder of Bitcoin sv is Satoshi when ironaclly he clam that Bitcoin is not real crypto and in the same type say he the founder hhhhhhh , and there are more dumber people then this which think Satoshi is one person ,

Did you know that wiki leaks operation million times bigger then Bitcoin operation , do you know how much people all around the globe try to trace the oragnized group of people behind wiki leaks, hell it's facts not the dumb posts which overload this fourm,

All this hint from where Bitcoin come and by which people on the web,

So simple...
And when journalist receive information from this team they receive always under one name..

So heck and simple to know this and it's all facts not stupid concpiricy theories which come from super dumb people
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: