Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10,000$ - Where to invest?  (Read 876 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:55:05 AM

I'm going to make this thread self-moderated because I know how spammy the threads with my kind of question could get.

I currently have about 10,000$ in holdings (BTC). I was wondering If someone could suggest what I could do to make them grow?

Take into consideration that I'm not interested in any type of interest based investment (MLM, Ponzi schemes, etc.) and I'm also not experienced with trading.

If i'm not wrong you holding 10k$ in btc. if you are holding btc at this moment i thing hold is the best option for btc. i know you are not expert about trading but in my opinion you have to learn about that because it's needed thing. other side you can buy some good alt coin and hold for long time. I think it will give you huge profit. but before you buy altcoin make sure you know that project very well.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:02:41 AM

This isn't investment advice, but if I had $10,000, this is how I would invest it:

1. Bitcoin - 60%
2. ETH - 10%
3. ADA - 10%
4. MIOTA - 10%
5. EOS -  10%
Not a bad investment, but I would have done a little differently if I had $10,000. I would invest in BTC - 30%, ETH -30%, LTC - 15%, EOS - 15% and TRX - 10%

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:11:18 AM

Diversify money between different trade types. Diversify some portion for spot trade, and the rest for margin. You can even try other ways. Then you should trade without taking a big risk.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:47:51 AM

I would recommend you to invest the money in top-10 coins and in a few promising ICOs or IEOs,but if you don't wanna risk a lot - just buy bitcoin and hold it for years.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:06:09 AM

If it's a long-term investment, I think it's best to have most of it in Bitcoin. No one can tell you what coin will grow in the near future.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

Really dude? Do you want invest 10k in ponzi? It sound embarassing for me, its easiest way to lose money. I recommend you looks closer to IEO right now, it can gives you a good profit if you'll learn about it.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:49:29 AM

I'm going to make this thread self-moderated because I know how spammy the threads with my kind of question could get.

I currently have about 10,000$ in holdings (BTC). I was wondering If someone could suggest what I could do to make them grow?

Take into consideration that I'm not interested in any type of interest based investment (MLM, Ponzi schemes, etc.) and I'm also not experienced with trading.

If you like trying some new altcoins to invest, I would like to recommend Eterbase (XBASE). Eterbase is a second-wave exchange. Using combined experience in the financial industry and cryptocurrency exchanges, it identifies the best practices of existing exchanges and eliminated the bad to set the new gold-standard for digital asset exchanges. For my own opinion, I think Eterbase would be like Binance someday.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:41:39 PM

Really dude? Do you want invest 10k in ponzi? It sound embarassing for me, its easiest way to lose money. I recommend you looks closer to IEO right now, it can gives you a good profit if you'll learn about it.
It is still necessary to have time to enter the iso , it would be so easy to invest there , especially the last ieo was unprofitable from bitrix , so I would not advise much to scatter money in the ieo

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:46:21 PM

If you have $10.000 and if you ask in here what to invest you would be loose it. First of all you need to make your own researches and gain your beliefs. Ofcourse you can have the other peoples ideas but at the end of the day even you loose or win you will be with your own. So in win or loose you need to decide where to invest and ofcourse you will choose the right time as well.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:53:02 PM

The only way to multiply the money is through trading. Trading the btc to altcoins at dip and exchange bck to btc when the altcoin pumps. That's my contribution.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:06:48 PM

If you want to take advantage when Bitcoin price is in green to make a profit then it's better to find coins that have been too long in a dip price. There is a big potential from there for the price to grow in a shor time. But also, you need to be more careful if bitcoin get a sudden jump as usually altcoins will bleed again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:12:40 PM

If you want to take advantage when Bitcoin price is in green to make a profit then it's better to find coins that have been too long in a dip price. There is a big potential from there for the price to grow in a shor time. But also, you need to be more careful if bitcoin get a sudden jump as usually altcoins will bleed again.
however we must be prepared for any situation that can occur in the market. Bitcoin investment may now be good, but the price has started to rise steadily, for those who have already invested when bitcoin fell yesterday must have felt a huge profit. but many altcoins also have good potential.

lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:12:56 PM

The best investment, of course, is Bitcoin. It's foolish to buy ALT now.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:13:36 PM

It's depend on what type of investation risk that you can afford to loss ?

Lowest : Keep your money into bank, invest on building
High : trading, gambling

Personally I'm doing something different called copy trading.
Recently I joined MIA so I'm sharing profit about 60:40

Smiley
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:13:58 PM

the safest coin for invest of course bitcoin itself
you don't need to worry if the coin will ended with scam because its bitcoin.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:23:11 PM

The amount of money I think is not small to start investing. I personally dare to invest in the top 10 coins and not focus on one coin. But buy some coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, BTG, and BCH. Perhaps the most interesting is the BNB coin because it has a very fast development. And the most money to buy BNB coins.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:25:50 PM

Invest on projects that have marketcap with less than $5 million but already has a working platform or own blockchain. Also take into consideration these factors: developers activity and capacity, competition, uniqueness, viabillity of use cases and if it has strong community backing.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:36:09 PM

Today you can find a lot of interesting things on the forum. But I do not think that there are any chances to find a 100% guaranteed project that can show you that you can really make money on it. Therefore, I think that you need to apply your personal project evaluation skills.
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:36:54 PM

I am currently re-entering into crypto after big pause and had the same question on my mind. With some random research I believe that nothing has changed in the crypto world.

Its just having that stagnancy in it and growing too slowly. Before leaving the crypto I took shot with hardware mining and it is going just way smoothly than I expected.

The only hard thing with the mining investment is you need to have lot of patience. After sloppy slap of ethereum price I'm bit in loss but over the time it'd come up I know.

You can put your money at stake in differnet curencies but that did not go well to me since a year now.

Literally there are huge piles of altcoins I'm holding and none of them gave me good paychecks. So you can count on hardware mining for longer goals.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:37:24 PM

The best investment, of course, is Bitcoin. It's foolish to buy ALT now.
As the bitcoin price has increased big it is good to wait for a little or just make investment on altcoins. Whenever there is good progress with the price of bitcoin there will be growth with altcoins. This time the same pattern of growth isn't experienced upon which it is good to invest on top altcoins as there is assured growth with growth of bitcoin in the upcoming days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: