Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get your daily crypto fix from?  (Read 940 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:28:36 PM

I always take my time to read any thing related to cryptocurrency and blockchain any where I fine them and since am a reading type I take my time to read articles on cryptocurrencies forums and website such as coindesk and reddit sub groups. And also search for videos on YouTube channels.
basic information I get reading this forum, and also in Twitter I find many useful and interesting things. And I also subscribe to some very cool channels about cryptocurrency in telegram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:18:49 PM

Guys, what do you watch and listen to learn more about crypto and blockchain?

Please give me your favorite youtube channels and podcasts

Usually go to tradingview for learning trading.
And to browse crypto info, i'll just go to the twitter because for me there is the most up to date news from many crypto experts and crypto influencers
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:49:47 PM

Of course everyone will look for their daily money to trade, because only that is the right solution to look for revenue from cryptocurrency through trade, even though the market last year was very bad, at least this year everyone can see the exchange has recovered.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

I studied the types of coins and the potential of coins and the price of coins in the future. I don't have a favorite yotube channel, I am only based on forums and exchanges that I can make a reference to get a choice of coins.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:39:08 PM

Usually i would just dig through medium on a particular topic, like bitcoin security or lighting network, in pdfs or formula to consume over few days. For news i personally think most of them are biased and not really informative for analysis for rather trends, i use messari and crytopanic, less CMC for an overview. I think its sufficient but you can go further to crypto calendar to pick up some upcoming annoncement over a sea of cryptos.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:01:43 PM

The forum has an exchange section dedicated to Blockchain developers. You can find out about it directly on this forum. I don't remember the exact link, but you can find it at the general discussion section. I hope this can help you.

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:15:28 PM

It seems like you don't just stick with YouTube to learn more about crypto and blockchain. because you are right and in place to learn because here are a lot of directions and interactions about everything you need. staying only now how much you want to learn

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:57:20 PM

It seems like you don't just stick with YouTube to learn more about crypto and blockchain. because you are right and in place to learn because here are a lot of directions and interactions about everything you need. staying only now how much you want to learn
unequivocally, basically, I read the bitcoin-forum and watch YouTube channels and so I scoop news about the cryptocurrency market and study various circumstances that are associated with cryptocurrency.  But I also like different movies about cryptocurrency, which is becoming quite popular today.  Perhaps with the help of them I will not be a professional in the cryptocurrency market, but I will be able to learn about different situations in the lives of people from different countries.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:31:35 AM

Literally only BitcoinTalk, and Google News (if it pops up in my feed).

I go out of my way to type "bitcoin" into Google every once in a while, and then digest from there. Other than that, almost 100% BitcoinTalk.org

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:23:32 AM

I update the changes in technology through the IT Blog. Many blogs always bring information about newly developed technologies. Or you can find relevant information in the technology section on the forum. It is also the place where people discuss and update major changes in Blockchain technology.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:19:26 AM

At present I get my crypto in bounty rewards. I have been to a lot of campaign and sad to say other projects I join do not pay. If the projects reward does pay then I would be tuankful though most of the time the reward is not good.

Before, I bought my crypto specifically bitcoin and does enjoy it use for I have been using a platform that allows me to buy some commodities like load and pay bills. Glad to have bitcoin for it can help me especially in queueing in every transaction that could possibly happen.
tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:38:55 AM

I like to watch and read this blog named "Altcoin Sidekick" as their vlogs are informative and easy to understand.

Here is their YouTube check - https://www.youtube.com/AltcoinSidekick

and the list of their podcasts - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/podcast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: