Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 604 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 84124 times)
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:15:47 PM

Shame really, because I think him learning English would throw his career into a new dimension. At the moment, I think a lot of people will give him credit for his ability, but won't necessarily back him against other English speaking fighters because they can't quite connect with him. I think it would be a decent career move, and would secure him better paying sponsorships if he were to learn a little more English. 

Well, I don't know if he can be bothered to learn it at this point XD And that's one of the reasons he's really not getting the recognition as a champ. MMA is an international sport but UFC is a USA-based organization and English is the official language, and there is no way around it. Maybe he just wants to fight and not talk. Well, that's doable, but don't expect a pay raise from uncle dana.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:34:30 PM

Justin Gaethje likely to be the next title challenger? Exciting times ahead as I know Justin is a decorated high school wrestler, however we haven't really seen too much of it in the UFC so far. There was glimpses of it in the recent fight against Chandler, but not enough to really gauge where he is at. He'll either get chewed up by Oliveria, and Poirier on the ground or potentially be able to beat Oliveria on the feet. Poirier vs Justin I'm not quite sure who wins, I think I'd favour Poirer. Although, I'm not entirely convinced Poirer can beat Oliveria yet. One thing is for sure; this division is stacked from top to bottom, and even after this event which is absolutely stacked we should have some decent fights in the next 6 months.

Well, I don't know if he can be bothered to learn it at this point XD And that's one of the reasons he's really not getting the recognition as a champ. MMA is an international sport but UFC is a USA-based organization and English is the official language, and there is no way around it. Maybe he just wants to fight and not talk. Well, that's doable, but don't expect a pay raise from uncle dana.
He's 32 years old? There's still time in my opinion, but I guess it depends on his career goals. He has already done much of what he wanted to do I imagine.

Yeah, I believe its only broadcast in English, and Spanish. Though, there might be some other languages broadcast, I just know about the Spanish one since I was potentially going to tune into that instead to see if I can combine MMA, as a learning tool for Spanish Cheesy.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 10:45:05 PM
Merited by Welsh (2)

At the end of the day its a fight, and this is especially true in MMA; anything can happen. So, fighters losing the odd fight isn't exactly unexpected, in fact its expected for the majority of fighters. You could count on one hand the amount of fighters that are undefeated, while taking on the top guys. Khabib obviously being the most recent, but he's very much an anomaly in the sport.

Even Conor who at one point looked unstoppable, you could say that's due to the way he fights, and Khabibs style protects him a lot more than a pure striker like Conor, and while that might be partially true, if you take a look at the other wrestlers in the sport they aren't going on massive unbeaten streaks.

Obviously, the fact that even though there are certain key factors knowing who's going to be dominant in the octagon, we can not 100% accurately predict what will be the outcome of the fight, and Khabib Nurmagomenodov being an anomaly in the game was not really what I think, if you look at all the style in the combat sports grappling is pretty dominant if the fighter knows what he is doing, saying this pretty much the style of Dagestan Wrestling may Dominate some fighters and may outbalance other style, but it will always depends on the fighters strength if he will succeed, and I am not saying that Dagestan wrestling is pretty superior in all wrestling, this is just what I think, even though Dagestan fighters have the same exact style it will always depends on the fighter.

Therefore, I don't actually believe in the hype being derailed from a single loss. If Makhachev were to fight either Oliveria or Poirier which I personally do believe its a little too soon right now, if he was to lose that doesn't automatically mean the hype behind him should be gone. Poirer, and Oliveria are literally the two main men in the division right now.

I think I am just giving example on UFC fighters hype being derailed but definitely their career still goes on, because he question if there are fighters hype being derailed not in the MMA, but other industries, I think there are people liked that and under certain circumstances that their popularity has ended.

I find as fans we can have a knee jerk reaction whenever a fighter loses a fight. In fact, this probably isn't entirely the fans fault, due to the UFC as an organisation pushing the agenda that every fight will finish a fighter if they lose, and project the winner onto bigger, and better things. Boxing also has this mentality because hype sells tickets.

In my opinion, Certainly hype is needed to make sales, and some fighters is just creating drama for people, of fans to talked about and in certain times not only fans is getting hooked with it but certain curious people even the does know about a thing about MMA or fighting being lead to the hype, I think this is a normal setting for some, I am not saying all drama is not real but I think they seen this kind of thing very popular, if you want the tickets to be sold they need to accumulated a drama just like in the WWE.

Though it was proven recently that older fighters that were deemed finished many years ago, can improve, and go on to win belts. Makhachev losing against the current top 2 in the sport isn't going to realistically derail his career. Though, for his benefit its probably best to not jump in the cage with them too soon, because in the eyes of the fans it would take away a lot of the hype, however when he starts winning again that would return right away.

Well I don't really want Makachev to be jumping inside the ring and a lion is inside to be eaten alive, but if the UFC would give a legit fight for him, why not, and I am not saying that he could win everytime he fight, because we can certainly not able to predict the outcome, but as a fan and as a person that seen a potential to counter certain style and certainly I am not comparing him to Khabib, because even though they have identical fighting style, it is still not the same, both men are not the same there are certain strength levels that we can say both men are lacking, but I am not just looking at Makachev alone, but with a certain opponent he might face, as a bettor I will surely need to look deep down not only to Makachev but for certain opponent he might face.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 10:57:57 PM

Obviously, the fact that even though there are certain key factors knowing who's going to be dominant in the octagon, we can not 100% accurately predict what will be the outcome of the fight, and Khabib Nurmagomenodov being an anomaly in the game was not really what I think, if you look at all the style in the combat sports grappling is pretty dominant if the fighter knows what he is doing, saying this pretty much the style of Dagestan Wrestling may Dominate some fighters and may outbalance other style, but it will always depends on the fighters strength if he will succeed, and I am not saying that Dagestan wrestling is pretty superior in all wrestling, this is just what I think, even though Dagestan fighters have the same exact style it will always depends on the fighter.
Wrestling isn't dominant, however it is definitely something that can give the advantage in a fight. I do believe Khabib was an anomaly, not many people have done what he has done. He's gone undefeated in one of the most competitive, and dangerous divisions in the UFC. There are plenty examples of wrestlers which haven't got as many fights or anywhere near a undefeated record. This is usually because they aren't well rounded. They might be fantastic wrestlers, but lack elsewhere.

Look at Adesanya as an example. Undefeated until he went up against Jan in a higher division. However, his wrestling skills are nearly not existent. However, due to the way he's built, and some smarts on his behalf he's absolutely brilliant at preventing takedowns. However, against Jan I thought it was pretty clear that the weight difference made...well a difference.

I actually think some of the Dagestan fighters are a great example of being well rounded. They are particularly good at wrestling, but in fact they actually have decent stand up. Justin as another example is pretty decent on the ground, but is well rounded. Oliveria, very good on the ground, but can also stand his own on the feet. This is MMA, and it's vitally important that a fighter is good in all disciplines.

In fact, one of my favourite fighters is a brilliant example for this. Ryan Hall, one of the most technically gifted submission artists in the UFC. However, he isn't good on the feet which means its much easier to avoid the takedown, and many fighters aren't even concerned about him throwing hands. He knows this; he doesn't hardly ever attempt to land anything with his fists, he usually goes for the roll, and looking for a submission.

Now, Ryan doesn't exactly have the best grappling skills, he doesn't come off as particularly powerful, but just has superb technique. I think if Ryan could develop his skills a little in grappling, and on the feet he would be a real problem for everyone in the division, however its unlikely to happen, and he'll probably never make it anywhere near the top in the division (obviously ignoring his age as hes getting on a bit now).

Makhachev for example; brilliant wrestler, however he knows how to throw fists too. I was quite impressed with his jab in previous fights, and hes pretty quick too. Khabib was also fantastic on the feet, hes given Justin, and Conor trouble on the feet. Obviously, the threat of the takedown definitely plays a part into these fighters being a little more cautious, but he definitely is one of the most well rounded fighters I've ever seen.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:27:32 AM

Wrestling isn't dominant, however it is definitely something that can give the advantage in a fight. I do believe Khabib was an anomaly, not many people have done what he has done. He's gone undefeated in one of the most competitive, and dangerous divisions in the UFC. There are plenty examples of wrestlers which haven't got as many fights or anywhere near a undefeated record. This is usually because they aren't well rounded. They might be fantastic wrestlers, but lack elsewhere.

Look at Adesanya as an example. Undefeated until he went up against Jan in a higher division. However, his wrestling skills are nearly not existent. However, due to the way he's built, and some smarts on his behalf he's absolutely brilliant at preventing takedowns. However, against Jan I thought it was pretty clear that the weight difference made...well a difference.

I actually think some of the Dagestan fighters are a great example of being well rounded. They are particularly good at wrestling, but in fact they actually have decent stand up. Justin as another example is pretty decent on the ground, but is well rounded. Oliveria, very good on the ground, but can also stand his own on the feet. This is MMA, and it's vitally important that a fighter is good in all disciplines.

In fact, one of my favourite fighters is a brilliant example for this. Ryan Hall, one of the most technically gifted submission artists in the UFC. However, he isn't good on the feet which means its much easier to avoid the takedown, and many fighters aren't even concerned about him throwing hands. He knows this; he doesn't hardly ever attempt to land anything with his fists, he usually goes for the roll, and looking for a submission.

Now, Ryan doesn't exactly have the best grappling skills, he doesn't come off as particularly powerful, but just has superb technique. I think if Ryan could develop his skills a little in grappling, and on the feet he would be a real problem for everyone in the division, however its unlikely to happen, and he'll probably never make it anywhere near the top in the division (obviously ignoring his age as hes getting on a bit now).

Makhachev for example; brilliant wrestler, however he knows how to throw fists too. I was quite impressed with his jab in previous fights, and hes pretty quick too. Khabib was also fantastic on the feet, hes given Justin, and Conor trouble on the feet. Obviously, the threat of the takedown definitely plays a part into these fighters being a little more cautious, but he definitely is one of the most well rounded fighters I've ever seen.

I really think wrestling will surely give that advantage to a fight when a fighter is good against another fighter in a stand up a decent flinched can surely disrupt the rhythm of a boxer, this is pretty common to boxing, and pretty much well-used gameplay, but with a takedown and wrestling it will surely give pressure not only to a boxer but a wrestler as well, well, Khabib while good at the ground, he still has an unpredictable stand up game, I don't know if I am the only one notice this but Khabib Nurmagomenadov's punching is pretty unusual, maybe it gives an unusual vibe for opponents but I think Khabib Stand up is underrated,

Adesanya even though not a wrestler, sure have the smarts in getting his way out of a situation, and his takedown defense was really superb and he surely knows how to predict in time, that is why I am open to fighters that are not only well rounded but also established their unique style,

Oliveira sure is great at the ground and also well-rounded, but there is a difference with their wrestling style, Combat Sambo is surely different aswell if we compared American Wrestling to Russian Wrestling there is a different technique, and Ryan Hall, has a different type of wrestling and well verse to Brazilian jiu-jitsu, I like him very a lot back then but after looking on his fight the way he only got one option to throw at the opponent I think this is the end of his career and your right if he doesn't put some vanilla on his game and improve his wrestling pretty sure opponent will read him like a book,

And what I see on Khabib Nurmagomenodov I also see it on Khamzat Chimaev, but I am not comparing the two because I still think they have different techniques, but both are well-rounded fighters and I really like that so I want to see him take on the hardest possible fight he can get.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 05:38:51 AM

I really think wrestling will surely give that advantage to a fight when a fighter is good against another fighter in a stand up a decent flinched can surely disrupt the rhythm of a boxer, this is pretty common to boxing, and pretty much well-used gameplay, but with a takedown and wrestling it will surely give pressure not only to a boxer but a wrestler as well, well, Khabib while good at the ground, he still has an unpredictable stand up game, I don't know if I am the only one notice this but Khabib Nurmagomenadov's punching is pretty unusual, maybe it gives an unusual vibe for opponents but I think Khabib Stand up is underrated,
A good wrestler usually does get the advantage, however Adesanya proves that a good takedown defense is good enough, you don't necessarily need good wrestling skills to avoid being taken down. As we know, generally when you have a pure striker versus' a wrestler the wrestler usually not only out performs them on the ground, but also out performs them in the stand up because the pure striker is a little hesitant, and wary of the take down, and therefore stops throwing.  

However, what I'm trying to put an emphasis on is being well rounded, since not many fighters can say they're both exception at one thing, but also good enough to avoid most issues presented in the other thing. For example, Justin is great because he can do both, Khabib was exceptional because he could do both, Khamzat Chimaev hasn't really had the chance to demonstrate this at the moment, at least I haven't seen too much of his stand up. Admittedly, I haven't watched all of his fights as I missed some of his earlier ones. Though, I don't think he's been tested by a well enough rounded fighter to be getting behind the hype. I actually think the UFC are desperate for someone who can replace Khabib, and they would love it to be Khamzat since he actually does a bit of calling out, and a bit of talk.

Chimaev is very likelly the future star of the UFC, all I'm asking is he gets tested by a well rounded fighter before he gets a title shot. I think someone like Justin or someone with similar skillset would be a brilliant test before giving him a title shot. Though, I'll be honest there isn't too many fighters in Welterweight that would have the skill set or at least the all roundness of Justin. I guess putting him up against a pure wrestler like Brady, but I don't think Brady is good enough for one, and his gas tan is suspect. Maybe, I'm being unfair, and asking for a real test when it doesn't really exist in the division, and really only Usman has that all roundingness to him.
TheNineClub

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:19:35 AM

A good wrestler usually does get the advantage, however Adesanya proves that a good takedown defense is good enough, you don't necessarily need good wrestling skills to avoid being taken down. As we know, generally when you have a pure striker versus' a wrestler the wrestler usually not only out performs them on the ground, but also out performs them in the stand up because the pure striker is a little hesitant, and wary of the take down, and therefore stops throwing.  

However, what I'm trying to put an emphasis on is being well rounded, since not many fighters can say they're both exception at one thing, but also good enough to avoid most issues presented in the other thing. For example, Justin is great because he can do both, Khabib was exceptional because he could do both, Khamzat Chimaev hasn't really had the chance to demonstrate this at the moment, at least I haven't seen too much of his stand up. Admittedly, I haven't watched all of his fights as I missed some of his earlier ones. Though, I don't think he's been tested by a well enough rounded fighter to be getting behind the hype. I actually think the UFC are desperate for someone who can replace Khabib, and they would love it to be Khamzat since he actually does a bit of calling out, and a bit of talk.

Chimaev is very likelly the future star of the UFC, all I'm asking is he gets tested by a well rounded fighter before he gets a title shot. I think someone like Justin or someone with similar skillset would be a brilliant test before giving him a title shot. Though, I'll be honest there isn't too many fighters in Welterweight that would have the skill set or at least the all roundness of Justin. I guess putting him up against a pure wrestler like Brady, but I don't think Brady is good enough for one, and his gas tan is suspect. Maybe, I'm being unfair, and asking for a real test when it doesn't really exist in the division, and really only Usman has that all roundingness to him.

Good analysis. I think we will see less and less of ''pure'' vs ''pure'' fights because the landscape of modern MMA favours more of a, as you mentioned, well-rounded fighter, than a specialist. I do think that most of the younger generation of fighters are actually striving towards that goal, but as with everything, it takes time to transition and to be good at something if your starting point is something else.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 01:15:50 PM

The official weigh ins will be live in three hours or so.  If you guys have nothing else to do you guys can drop by and goof around the live chat.  It’s hilarious.  Grin  Too bad Dan Hardy doesn’t stream the weigh ins as regularly as he used to.  The regs there were really funny. 

UFC on ESPN 31:  Weigh ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NAIHq2HiKc

jeremypwr’s prediction game is up.  It’s free money...  Let’s get it.

UFC Vegas 44 Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5374619.0

I have been hearing Tony Ferguson wants Chimaev.  Lolol.  If Chim’s manager is good, he prolly could get the fight vs Ponz at 269 since Neal is prolly going to withdraw.  News is Neal was DUI and had a fire arm.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1430

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 01:34:22 PM

I mean just being able to communicate to the vast majority of the fans would be an advantage. I'm actually surprised this isn't part of their training. I would think that Dana would be interested in offering incentive for learning English, because it allows the fighters to build their brand more. I know the UFC or MMA for that matter isn't all about English speakers, I just think its another tool to the tool belt.

Let me show you an example of goal-oriented person. Khabib (arent you all tired of him? Smiley) is an example of a person who has learned English, because it would help his MMA career.

Check out this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lbRf2eyWHw (switch on subs). 2012 and he barely knows a bunch of English words. And on the part of scale lets put any of his interview of pre-post fight interviews in late of his career for example. Total difference.

A guy in 5-6 years managed to learn English to be able to communicate nearly with everyone.

Petr Yan is also a funny example. He is probably just busy learning English, but when he speaks, I feel shame Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haW3mcpuix4

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 10:17:26 PM

This is what's good about engaging in conversation and exchange of different opinions, I think it is really great and I surely learn a lot from Welsh, especially the community on this thread, knowing different fighters that I don't have any idea, and knowing something with the fighters I though I already know about, this is the kind of things what a healthy engagement of opinion, you would surely gain knowledge,

Honestly, this is how Khabib Bested most fighters, and because Khabib Nurmagomenodov is known for being very dominant in the ground game, and Khabib's Opponent known how he works with his takedown, pretty much his opponent will always be cautious in readying their takedown defense, but pretty much they surely do some mistakes in underestimating Khabib in the stand-up.

Well, you should check out his older fights especially the Ikram Aliskerov fight he surely beat up the combat sambo champion World Championship 2016, World Cup Championship 2014, 2015, and European Championship 2017 Aliskerov was out cold when Chimaev hits him with a solid jab, that is only his jab that is why I could say the power of his strikes is phenomenal, but even though Ikram Aliskerov needs a well-known fight, I think this is enough, to say the least, but I have to agree that Khamzat Chimaev still really needs a fight against a well-rounded fighter, before proceeding to a title match, but yes Kamaru Usman is the only man that I know with that Caliber, but Khamzat really wants to fight that badly he surely wants to fill the gap of his absence in the past, that is why he is very eager to get his early fight, even with an interval of a week.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1428

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 07:38:26 AM

There is another sexy fighting kitten on fight day hehehe. I reckon some of you might have seen her before as Cheyanne Buys. However, she is presently now Cheyanne Vlismas hehehe. It appears that she was having marital problems and has divorced her husband. She also had the coronavirus only last month and also appears to still be recovering while accepting the fight.

This is a sad prediction, however, I predict Cheyanne to lose vs. Mallory Martin and the fight might not go to the decision.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 01:46:10 PM

^  Yup...  That was the talk around MMA Twitter.  There were some guys saying that JP Buys messed up but then again there were a couple of guys teasing some ‘Derron’ is gonna be cheering for Cheyanne Vlismas.  I wanted to ask what they knew but didn’t.  I didn’t want go be that guy prying around other people’s personal lives.

Anyway Azamat Murzakanov vs Jared Vanderaa was pulled from the event.  Vanderaa wasn’t medically cleared to fight.  And looking at the tale of the tape, it could’ve been a good underdog spot for him.  He is yuuuge.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/617845-ufc-fight-night-azamat-the-professional-murzakanov-vs-jared-the-mountain-vanderaa

Here are the weigh ins.

Weigh ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qVFJLaVyU

Face offs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thu8e17v6ns

Fiziev vs Riddell is gonna be a banger!

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cabron

Activity: 2772
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 03:45:34 PM

There is another sexy fighting kitten on fight day hehehe. I reckon some of you might have seen her before as Cheyanne Buys. However, she is presently now Cheyanne Vlismas hehehe. It appears that she was having marital problems and has divorced her husband. She also had the coronavirus only last month and also appears to still be recovering while accepting the fight.

This is a sad prediction, however, I predict Cheyanne to lose vs. Mallory Martin and the fight might not go to the decision.

She's sexy alright but I don't wanna end up a battered husband.   Cheesy

With the personal stuff going on, she tells everything like an openbook in the media like when they are broke and had to take a loan for a house. Things like this often restrain an individual from performing. The good side is that Mallory is not a volume striker, maybe she can win. But Mallory is patient in finding an opportunity to throw a big shot. She can wrestle too like Montserrat, she should even be the fav.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 05:01:08 PM

She's sexy alright but I don't wanna end up a battered husband.   Cheesy

With the personal stuff going on, she tells everything like an openbook in the media like when they are broke and had to take a loan for a house. Things like this often restrain an individual from performing. The good side is that Mallory is not a volume striker, maybe she can win. But Mallory is patient in finding an opportunity to throw a big shot. She can wrestle too like Montserrat, she should even be the fav.

That body could be a death sentence to any husband that may break her heart, but she is surely sexy and amazing but you are right her opponent is well rounded with striking and sure can wrestle as well but please don't google search Mallory Martin sexy it is NSFW,

But upon reviewing the records and stats of both fighters I can say that Mallory Martin, not the NSFW one, but the fighter he can surely sneak a takedown or destroy Cheyanne in the stand-up, but I didn't make a bet for this event right now,

But I am just interested in the main event and I think Jose Aldo can sure give us a good show against Rob Font this is my previews post on why I think Jose Aldo will win against Rob Font

Rob Font VS Jose Aldo

I think this is the only fight worth looking at, Rob Font, sure have good striking, and have good takedown defense but getting a match with Jose Aldo I think he doesn't have what it takes yet, this is just my opinion, you can say that Aldo has many experiences but that fight with Cody Garbrandt looks awesome, but that is the only fight remember about him, but with Jose Aldo, he has fought great opponent like Conor McGregor, Alexander Volkanovski, Petr Yan, Max Holloway, even though he lost to those fighters I think the experience would surely be paid off by just fighting that opponent, and against Rob Font, this will surely surface, when he fought Marlon Vera a technical striker, I think he might do that again against Font when Jose Aldo fought Petr Yan he Savage kicks his front leg that Yan shifted to southpaw, but Yan is so good of a boxer that he still beats Aldo if he can be done that to Font and Rob Font style would crubble because of that then Aldo will sure win this, Stake odds for this fight 1.67 for Rob Font and 2.17 for Jose Aldo but I will go with Jose Aldo.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1257

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 09:32:03 PM

Few more hours until start of UFC Vegas 44 Rob Font vs Jose Aldo prelims, and I think that you still have time to place your predictions for Sportsbet Multi Master Challenge:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5374619.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TheNineClub

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:31:36 AM
Merited by Betwrong (1)

And the full results are as follows

Gotta hand it to Fiziev, pulling out that spinning wheel kick...that takes some balls to do. But when it gets pulled off, it's an instant highlight. Also, Aldo is on a mini winning streak. That man is still going strong after going past his prime years (due to the weight calls he's in).

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:36:50 AM

~
Gotta hand it to Fiziev, pulling out that spinning wheel kick...that takes some balls to do. But when it gets pulled off, it's an instant highlight. Also, Aldo is on a mini winning streak. That man is still going strong after going past his prime years (due to the weight calls he's in).
I missed the fight card but after seeing the results, i am surprised that Jose Aldo is still winning fights and he will once again fight for the title and probably win the belt at 135 pound division. Another surprise was Clay Guida still fighting and winning the fight by submission, if i watched the fight i would have placed a bet against him as he is in the fight game for a long time and was on a loosing streak and another fighter is Mickey Gall who had the hype defeated CM Punk and now he is on a loosing streak.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 02:21:12 PM

And the full results are as follows

Yup but match ups he’ll be having after Riddell will be way tougher now.  That light weight top 10 is stacked!  And Aldo isn’t really that old of you look at it.  He’s prolly a bit past his prime but not really washed...  Still a top 5 guy at 135 and even 145 imho.

Anyway for a just a Fight Night event the matches were really good!  There were 4 performances of the night, all finishes.

http://ufcstats.com/event-details/509697e08673d2e5

It could even be better than UFC 269.  I feel like it’s not gonna be worth it for a PPV.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1219

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:21:17 PM

~
I missed the fight card but after seeing the results, i am surprised that Jose Aldo is still winning fights and he will once again fight for the title and probably win the belt at 135 pound division. Another surprise was Clay Guida still fighting and winning the fight by submission, if i watched the fight i would have placed a bet against him as he is in the fight game for a long time and was on a loosing streak and another fighter is Mickey Gall who had the hype defeated CM Punk and now he is on a loosing streak.

Although I did not have the opportunity to watch the match live, I watched the whole card without looking at the results. There were very surprising results on the main board. Jamahal Hill TKO's Jimmy Crute in 48 seconds, just 2 hooks and that's it. Fiziev's spinning kick was very impressive. Although Santos started the match very well in Leonardo Santos-Guida match, Guida made a comfortable comeback afterward, Santos gasped in 2 minutes, wasn't he ashamed to go to the cage with this cardio, what was the problem?

In the main match, there was a very enjoyable mutual rivalry. The winner was Aldo. His hits with his right arm were very strong.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheNineClub

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:46:47 PM

I mean, even after the Conor loss, Aldo has been a threat in that division. He has never really fallen that much imho. and I really thought Gall had the chops to do good in the UFC, but I was wrong.

Yup but match ups he’ll be having after Riddell will be way tougher now.  That light weight top 10 is stacked!  And Aldo isn’t really that old of you look at it.  He’s prolly a bit past his prime but not really washed...  Still a top 5 guy at 135 and even 145 imho.

No no, def not washed out, but I was referring to the fact that lighter divisions tend to have their prime fighters at a much younger age than the heavier divisions. Now, don't kill me about this, I might be talking out of my ass, but I think it's because of the pace of fighting in the lighter divisions? Correct me on this, please.

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 604 »
  Print  

Jump to: