Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4555 times)
81AleksandrKra

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:53:46 AM

Let's get the finished product soon and I will buy your tokens for one masternode.  By the way, how much will one masternod cost?  How many coins do you need?
In this TeleCoin project will be masternodes? It's good! Masternodes is a great opportunity to organize a passive income!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1983MurIvan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:01:58 AM

I want to note that testing is an important process, it should not be disregarded.
You're right! High-quality testing of the product is the key to a quality release. This is a very important stage for any project!
1984DenTimkin

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:18:23 AM

Mining will still live a couple of years for sure, it seems to me that we have just experienced a recession and now a new trend will begin.  This is a very profitable sphere in crypto in my opinion, and I still do not see any prerequisites for its termination.
What kind of guys are you talking about? It's only the beginning! In the coming years, we are waiting for a boom in cryptocurrencies and a rise to several hundred thousand dollars for the BTC and, accordingly, an even more crazy increase in the prices of altcoins.
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:00:00 AM

Today's investment market is "overheated" by thousands of different projects that offer to invest in them. I met a lot of different ideas, from elementary and primitive to simply fantastic. I personally think that the ideas of TeleCoin can really be used in real life.
I think that now there are much fewer projects than they did last year, but there are still a lot of them. I also believe that Tele has a real use in everyday life, so it is quite possible that this project can be successful, but this requires some time.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

Today's investment market is "overheated" by thousands of different projects that offer to invest in them. I met a lot of different ideas, from elementary and primitive to simply fantastic. I personally think that the ideas of TeleCoin can really be used in real life.
And I do not think about whether projects can help in real life.  My task is to find a project by investing in which I can earn money.  Many users here want to earn money.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:45:29 AM

I loose some information? Is there anywhere the list where I can join to be a beta tester?
Does anyone know participation in the beta will be paid? I would like to take part in testing the product from the TeleCoin project. I have experience of participating in focus groups.
If they pay for it, then I am also ready to take part in testing.  At the same time one of the first will get to get acquainted with the product.  Well, make some money.  Team, please give an answer.
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:05:16 PM

I think that now there are much fewer projects than they did last year, but there are still a lot of them. I also believe that Tele has a real use in everyday life, so it is quite possible that this project can be successful, but this requires some time.
You need a lot of time for any project, if, of course, the administration of the project wants, as a result, a quality product in the future, correct all the beta errors of the application and expand the platform’s capabilities
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:36:54 PM

And I do not think about whether projects can help in real life.  My task is to find a project by investing in which I can earn money.  Many users here want to earn money.
Now it is generally difficult to find such a project, which will bring money in the future, this is a kind of roulette game  Grin
Godyae

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

Now it is generally difficult to find such a project, which will bring money in the future, this is a kind of roulette game  Grin
If you are an inexperienced investor, then Yes, luck is important here, and if you have long been in this business, then you are in no time to distinguish a promising project from a failed one.
bitdefragt

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

If you are an inexperienced investor, then Yes, luck is important here, and if you have long been in this business, then you are in no time to distinguish a promising project from a failed one.
Sometimes even a well-studied project can be frustrating, because a number of factors affect the success of a project, which may not be taken into account when determining the risks of investing in a particular project.
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:25:40 PM

Many developers forget about this moment, and then there are problems. Product testing is an extremely important process.

Project TeleCoin has an experienced development team. I'm sure these guys know what they are doing. Let's wait for all the stages of the project development indicated in the Roadmap.
I believe that it’s not even a problem if the guys make a quality product, but they don’t have time to complete the roadmap. The main thing that will be at the end of the work, the cheese product does not even make sense to launch on the market
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:37:27 PM

You need a lot of time for any project, if, of course, the administration of the project wants, as a result, a quality product in the future, correct all the beta errors of the application and expand the platform’s capabilities
Even large and old projects are faced with the need to test the project in order to identify errors, so of course, the young project must necessarily go through the Beta testing stage before launch.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:18:43 PM

Even large and old projects are faced with the need to test the project in order to identify errors, so of course, the young project must necessarily go through the Beta testing stage before launch.
Old projects need to improve their product gradually, update it and keep track of competitors in the market, a good marketer knows his stuff
You are right, it is a mistake of many people when they create strong projects and stop modifying it.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:49:26 PM

Old projects need to improve their product gradually, update it and keep track of competitors in the market, a good marketer knows his stuff
You are right, it is a mistake of many people when they create strong projects and stop modifying it.

If we are talking about really strong teams and promising projects, then I can note that very often the project starts to work at full strength a couple of years after official sales.
Zhenka

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:51:43 PM

If we are talking about really strong teams and promising projects, then I can note that very often the project starts to work at full strength a couple of years after official sales.
By that time, the course of a coin or token will cost 50 times less than it was originally sold.  And to return it to the previous heights will be almost impossible.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:55:41 PM

Do you have plans to make swap tokens in the future and increase their nominal value?
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:11:02 PM

You just need to constantly improve your project and follow the trends in the market and then competitors will not be afraid.  Is that they will help look for something that can be improved.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Zhenka

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:31:18 PM

You just need to constantly improve your project and follow the trends in the market and then competitors will not be afraid.  Is that they will help look for something that can be improved.
So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

Many developers forget about this moment, and then there are problems. Product testing is an extremely important process.

Project TeleCoin has an experienced development team. I'm sure these guys know what they are doing. Let's wait for all the stages of the project development indicated in the Roadmap.
I believe that it’s not even a problem if the guys make a quality product, but they don’t have time to complete the roadmap. The main thing that will be at the end of the work, the cheese product does not even make sense to launch on the market
In this case, you need to make a road map based on their capabilities.  When the developers made it up, they planned to work on the product, but now they may not be in time and this will arouse suspicion among potential investors.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:57:51 PM

What are the main advantages of your blockchain and do you plan to make crosschain projects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: