Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4562 times)
Mylnik

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:13:45 PM

I read above that the team promised to make an announcement about this a little later, when the preparation for IEO will be completed.
I do not understand only one thing, what IEO so attracts investors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:50:10 PM

We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.
I am also interested in information about the IEO. But on the TeleCoin project website there are no links or data at all. Where can I find out more about the upcoming IEO?
I read above that the team promised to make an announcement about this a little later, when the preparation for IEO will be completed.
Updating what, information? In any case, you need to share with users so that everyone will be aware of events in the project
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Do you have plans to make online streams with devs and community in future?
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:26:04 PM

there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
The end of May promises to be very eventful and release for project TeleCoin. I am really looking forward to all the good news and I believe that TeleCoin project will be fine!
If this token has growth on the stock exchange, then the investor will be satisfied with the end result, but you need to properly promote the product on the market.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:50:58 PM

there is still time before the end of May, so while we are currently awaiting the release of the beta platform, and there we will see
The end of May promises to be very eventful and release for project TeleCoin. I am really looking forward to all the good news and I believe that TeleCoin project will be fine!
If this token has growth on the stock exchange, then the investor will be satisfied with the end result, but you need to properly promote the product on the market.
IEO is the best way to increase today's token price. But teem needs to think about good exchange.
Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

IEO is the best way to increase today's token price. But teem needs to think about good exchange.
Personally, I think that more attention should be paid to the selection of exchanges for the further development of the token itself.
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:56:37 PM

So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
It is necessary to make the correct economic policy of the token, so that it grows in price, this is what investors need.
Yes, you are right, but also  investors wants to see working products and a responsive team that cares about its community.
While the team is working and moving according to the roadmap and there is no reason to worry. Watch the development of the project and the actions of the team. In the Telegram group, team members are quite sociable and I like it.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

We are also waiting for information and updates. While developers announced about the release, maybe he is delayed. I'm more interested in information about the forthcoming IEO.
I am also interested in information about the IEO. But on the TeleCoin project website there are no links or data at all. Where can I find out more about the upcoming IEO?

Probably the team is now busy with a completely different way than to write the community answers to their questions. Now for the marketing department the most important time. And from how they can work out everything correctly, it depends on how much money they collect.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:37:15 PM

Who knows minimum amount of investment in IEO Telecoin and how many exchange token do we need to hold?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:44:22 PM

Your blockchain will be open for people and transaction would not erase with time?
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:32:03 PM

Probably the team is now busy with a completely different way than to write the community answers to their questions. Now for the marketing department the most important time. And from how they can work out everything correctly, it depends on how much money they collect.

It is necessary to do everything correctly, depends on the development of the project in the future, marketers need to know how to act in different situations
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

It is necessary to do everything correctly, depends on the development of the project in the future, marketers need to know how to act in different situations
Does that team have plans to make bounty or refferal campaign? That’s good advertising method.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:46:13 PM

Does that team have plans to make bounty or refferal campaign? That’s good advertising method.
Referral system is a good motivation to bring new customers to the project and get a nice bonus to your balance.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:15:14 PM

Referral system is a good motivation to bring new customers to the project and get a nice bonus to your balance.
Referral campaign should bring to project more activity and trading volume.
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:36:24 PM

I completely agree, this will increase the visibility of the project in the market among other competitors, but whether the administration will hear us is another question
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:47:29 PM

I completely agree, this will increase the visibility of the project in the market among other competitors, but whether the administration will hear us is another question
I analyzed the market and saw few such things to make a referral link, usually now they ask for a private key from the wallet or a scam project Grin
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:59:12 PM

So do only a few of the many developers.  It seems to me that after the successful sale of tokens, many forget that they were supported by investors and that you need to continue to improve your project further.  Unfortunately, this is so .
It is necessary to make the correct economic policy of the token, so that it grows in price, this is what investors need.
Yes, you are right, but also  investors wants to see working products and a responsive team that cares about its community.
While the team is working and moving according to the roadmap and there is no reason to worry. Watch the development of the project and the actions of the team. In the Telegram group, team members are quite sociable and I like it.
If the administration communicates with its clients, it means that an opinion is important to them, and this is already a big plus in the gradual development
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:01:45 PM

Personally, I think that more attention should be paid to the selection of exchanges for the further development of the token itself.
A crypto exchange really plays a big role in the future success of a project and how much money a project will collect during IEO. Now there are many exchanges, but not all of them show fair trading volumes, so they need to carefully select an exchange for their IEO.

No name of the exchange up until now where they will hold their IEO? I do agree that the reputation of the exchange has a vital role in achieving success for an IEO. Since many small to medium-type exchanges are now holding their own IEO launchpads, achieving target funds is becoming harder for them. They need to plan for a good marketing strategy on selling their coins.
Irina1999

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:19:17 PM

A crypto exchange really plays a big role in the future success of a project and how much money a project will collect during IEO. Now there are many exchanges, but not all of them show fair trading volumes, so they need to carefully select an exchange for their IEO.

No name of the exchange up until now where they will hold their IEO? I do agree that the reputation of the exchange has a vital role in achieving success for an IEO. Since many small to medium-type exchanges are now holding their own IEO launchpads, achieving target funds is becoming harder for them. They need to plan for a good marketing strategy on selling their coins.
In addition to the correct sale, they still need to find good exchanges for the further development of their project, because the price of the token will depend on it
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:32:14 PM

✔You will be able to mine on either pc or laptop as it’s a Proof of stake protocol implementation from block 1000➡️meaning low cost and energy efficient so doesn’t require a lot of power to stake coins. Proof of Work is at the beginning in mining ⛏ phase then the platform switches protocols.
What technical specifications will be needed for PoS mining? Will I be able to use the Raspberry pi3+ or do I need equipment with higher performance?
Now in mining the most important thing is what kind of equipment is available, although this should be enough, and in the future it can be replaced with more powerful for comfortable mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: