Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is IEO better than ICO?  (Read 13467 times)
Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:50:08 PM

The point of ICOs was to finance something in a decentralized way with no middle men. IEO is a step backwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:51:50 PM

Yes, IEO is better than ICO, as you know in past and now most of ICO's was scams also coming new more are scams so IEO trend is growing fast with success .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:52:13 PM

almost the same, in my opinion, the only difference is from the way of selling and now ieo is almost becoming an ico, many IEOs have confirmed that the project is scam and most of the projects come from small exchanges, if you want to invest here, you must do due first dilegence so as not to get hit by a scam project
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:50:49 AM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

I think there is different between IEO and ICO. IEOs held by exchangers and all marketing stuff manage by exchangers and in ICOs all handle by the team. Beside that, when project listed as IEOs, exchangers must be verify team developers or the project and ICOs all analysis did by investor

GhostWithin

Merit: 145

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:27:34 AM

IEO is better than ICO for investors, especially in terms of investment security. Because by investing in the IEO that directly buys from the exchange, it will keep away from scam or fraud. The number of ICO scams makes IEO good for investing in certain projects. In addition, the existence of the IEO will provide convenience to enter into the market after the project is completed

The only thing IEO is better than ICO is listing on the exchange after token sale. It's guaranteed.
Safer? Hardly. We have already seen that dubious projects may appear even on well-known exchange. It's just easier for the majority to transfer responsibility to exchange than to choose independently from dozens of projects.

IEO is a trendy three letter now. About two years back other letters were in fashion, and now some people think that if the project is conducting ICO and not IEO, than project is scam and it's doomed to failure  Huh

IEO can get a bad name as quickly as ICO...

Everything will depend on what IEO evolve into. It"s necessary to say thanks to the competition between the exchanges, it makes them modernize the IEO
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:07:39 AM

To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

Project developers should make it easier for investors to invest in their project, without investors, their project is nothing, this is why IEO is more preferable for investors, they do not have to do a long and tiresome investigation if the project and the people behind it are legit because the exchange will take the responsibility.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:10:21 AM

IEO and ICO are not far apart as long as crypto investment is concern. IEO is just a modified version of ICO which helps with a smooth and fast token sales. What matters most in all these avenues (IEO, ICO) is the ability to decipher the right coin to buy. Not all coins are capable of surviving or yielding positive results on the market, hence it is necessary to know the potentials of a coin before buying, and this can be ascertain through the performance of thorough personal research.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:19:56 AM

In as much as we would agree they are same, I think there is still a slight difference. Unlike ICO, the sales for IEO is done in an exchange which gives it edge over ICO. That is to say that after sale, investors in IEO are sure of listing.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:23:17 AM

Ieo's are too early to compare for ico's . we cant say for now if ieo's are really better just because few exchanges are only involved and all of them are reputable and well known exchanges but what about in the long run ?  Lets see if the state of ieo's will still be the same or what if many bad and unkown exchange will enter the scene ?  Same thing that happened on ico's back then  .
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:19:35 AM

Ieo's are too early to compare for ico's . we cant say for now if ieo's are really better just because few exchanges are only involved and all of them are reputable and well known exchanges but what about in the long run ?  Lets see if the state of ieo's will still be the same or what if many bad and unkown exchange will enter the scene ?  Same thing that happened on ico's back then  .

Though too early, but we already see the effect.

Just make a small comparison based on few projects, and tell me which ICO are profitable, because I can tell you one good IEO that are still profitable until now. We will just see IEO keep growing while the ICO will slowly loss its investors due to the fact that they found a new one which is safer and better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
waynechong1995

Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 05:36:09 AM

It just simplifies things for project owner to focus more on products, and standardize tokenizations for investors. IEO is better in every ways except the entry requirements for investor. Like stock market listing the process pretty much does the same where rich people get discounts. And the rest are being chipped away by desperate buyer hoping to make a flip, the system never changes. Investment opportunities are over the street and 10% would success unless you are a great trader that was on position to profit these new tokens.

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:58:08 AM

Though too early, but we already see the effect.

Just make a small comparison based on few projects, and tell me which ICO are profitable, because I can tell you one good IEO that are still profitable until now. We will just see IEO keep growing while the ICO will slowly loss its investors due to the fact that they found a new one which is safer and better.

The IEO is good because you can buy altcoins in crypto exchanges, there are many new projects that run the IEO on the new exchange market like https://exmarkets.com but we have to be careful because there are 1 project running the IEO, after success the project disappeared.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:24:23 AM

This is an advantage that will ultimately be the same as the ICO after the scammer can follow this new scheme. The IEO itself still has many shortcomings from the transparency of sales to the exchanger. this must be our concern

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
novaccoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:25:58 AM

Matter of fact it is new trend. Which will last long little more. If we see the binance IEO they are more successful than any other exchange. So binance IEO are definitely cake for investors.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:55:58 AM

I think yes, ieo is more profitable than casual ICO, because ieo provides a good listing on good exchange and it helps to make coin more liquid.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:37:43 AM

Indeed, the IEO is not always much better because of the fact that at the moment there are many IEOs who cannot reach the target and finally the price of tokens has decreased dramatically. Actually the most important thing is how we can choose the right project. we must be smarter and try to make the best decisions because when we fail we will lose a lot of money. ICO and IEO are actually not much different, the difference is the decision we will make. The decisions we make will determine the future we will get.
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:41:37 AM

I think yes, ieo is more profitable than casual ICO, because ieo provides a good listing on good exchange and it helps to make coin more liquid.
That is one of the advantages of the IEO compared to ICO. But in reality investing people want to make a profit. So if investing in the IEO is not profitable, of course people will invest in the ICO. Because what I know is all investments, both IEO and ICO investments do not guarantee a profit. And now many people prefer to invest in the IEO.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:49:06 AM

I think the only difference between ICO and IEO is that, if the project has been launched in an exchange it will be listed in a few weeks or months or even immediately while in an ICO, you will wait few months or years sometimes. There are times too that they will not list it on an exchange leaving it a dead coin and at the same time a scam coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:58:39 AM

Its a bit similar but IEO have more security and you can avoid scam projects, but it does not mean you can always make a profit out of it the worst thing that could happen is buying a worthless token because of the huge bounty and airdrop that they offer and a lazy dev.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:13:17 AM

In the end IEO is the same as ICO... I agree that at first IEOs tend do be more structured and trustworthy as they were held in major exchanges and the projects were deeply screened ... but after massification, with the huge number of exchanges (both shaddy and regular), IEO will turn out into the same as the ICOs with a slight upgrade

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: