Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TXCHANGECOIN- Cryptocurrency With Secure Transaction [ANN]| TXX  (Read 962 times)
beckishbaby (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:07:45 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 11:48:46 AM by beckishbaby

https://txchange.online/images/image_01.png

Txchangecoin have updated to its algorithm Randomtxx at block 53040. Some wallet have been uploaded others will be uploaded soonest, source code is up to date, it is name Acacia version v0.1.3.0
Txchangecoin (TXX) is a cryptocurrency which focuses on being untraceable and private. Its design differs from Bitcoin’s in a few key ways, but it should be understood as a cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin – it can be used to buy and sell things, and can be exchanged for other  coins or tokens.

So Txchangecoin TXX is a cryptocurrency focused on privacy and anonymity. Bitcoin is actually pseudonymous and BTC transactions are still traceable, but TXX transactions can be fully anonymized like physical cash. It is a fork of Monero, the original privacy coin.

Of course, each physical dollar has a serial number on it that’s traced by FDIC-insured banks and governments. But it’s not necessary to see someone’s bank account balance to accept their dollar bill. In the same way, retailers only need to verify you have enough to cover your transaction when you use a debit or credit card.

Txchangecoin uses ring signature cryptography to reduce the amount of information used in cryptocurrency transactions. This gives the sender and receiver of TXX transactions the ability to verify the transaction in privacy.

Strong encryption, a streamlined blockchain, and infinite supply make Txchangecoin a strong privacy coin with a solid future ahead of it. Before diving into the nuts and bolts of the project, let’s look at some uses of txchangecoin.

Like BTC, TXX is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency. Unlike BTC, however, it uses a variation of the CryptoNote cryptocurrency mining algorithm, which making it more CPU-friendly. In fact, Txchangecoin will continues updating its blockchain protocol to be ASIC resistant just like its father "MONERO", much to the chagrin of ASIC rig manufacturers like Bitmain. It hard forked in both 2017 and 2018(monero) in its war on ASICs. Txchangecoin will follow same.

Txchangecoin opposes ASIC mining because of its centralization of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are now moving toward Proof-of-Stake. We will spend our time continuously upgrading both ASIC resistance and privacy on the txchangecoin network.

Txchangecoin we be traded on a variety of cryptocurrency markets, from smaller exchange to bigger exchange.

As our community keep on expanding we will involve people with greater abilty to this project.

Projects [ Road Map ]

- Txchangecoin exchange
- Txchangecoin android wallet
- Txchangecoin chat app
- Txchangecoin store
- Txchangecoin Sport app
- More to come

Specifications:
Mining Algorithm: Randomtxx
Block time: Average 2 minutes
Currency Ticker: TXX | Maturity depth: 60 blocks
Mining: CPU  mining supported
Block reward: Approximately 34.6
P2P PORT: 38380
RPC PORT: 38381

Features:
 PRIVACY
 FUNGIBILITY
 SECURITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:53:10 PM

In  24hours a part  will be dedicated for hiring programmer, graphic designer etc. People can hire you for any projects and pay you in Txchangecoin[TXX].
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:53:25 PM

In advertising need? After all, the project without advertising will not be very popular and famous. Or will you have a riot program?

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
lock1986110

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:45:13 PM

It seems that this project is very interesting. The development team is recruiting mai'ma.
lock1986110

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:50:19 PM

Although I don't know any technology, I want to help push the project forward. What can I do for you?
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:36:29 PM

Although I don't know any technology, I want to help push the project forward. What can I do for you?

Help promote the project. This will help bring in more developers and this will at the same time give high rating to TXX
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 11:48:11 PM

Are you running an ICO or Public Funding? Or everything is self funded including exchange listing.

Also i cannot find any information about pre-mine, the ANN is missing some important things specially the team members information.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:43:19 AM

Are you running an ICO or Public Funding? Or everything is self funded including exchange listing.

Also i cannot find any information about pre-mine, the ANN is missing some important things specially the team members information.

Thanks for asking. Am not running an ICO nor a public funding but it will be great though to have one. In terms of exchange I want to do my best and bring in ideas into this project that will attract exchanges to pick up txchangecoin into their exchange. I don't like premine actually. That is way premined information is missing.  Team information will be communicated on discord and the website in 24hours. Their twitter and any information will be communicated. Thanks
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:04:12 PM

Warning. Behind this project is the same scammer. Previously, he created such projects that have died. Rhodium and GalaxyBitz.
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:11:48 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 03:37:04 PM by beckishbaby

Warning. Behind this project is the same scammer. Previously, he created such projects that have died. Rhodium and GalaxyBitz.

Please be warned, you cannot say foolish things about people you dont know, the only project i worked and developed was gorocoin, it was never added to any exchange none did i ever asked anybody to donate and no single person donated any money or any cryptocurrency for me. Please channel your foolish and wasted time to other people. As a woman i made sure i concentrate on my education as coming online with cryptocurrency development made me to perform poorly so i had to abandon gorocoin as it did not enter any exchange, as it did not last for two weeks. First OSNK you did not do your research properly, txchangecoin have no premined none did i conduct any ICO or did any presale. Please channel your frustration some where else. Did you see anywhere i asked people to pay any money. This your assertion made me to refuse to carryout a premined operation. I used same logo because i loved it and i want to create what i did not do for gorocoin. Miners know their contribution to mining it, those mining know how many hashrate they are contributing. This is people oriented. If i want to get more hashrate rate i will simple added more miners. This is an open project for everybody. Please come with proof that i have participated in any other project apart from gorocoin. Presently my facebook contacts are every where. I am not HE am SHE.
Miners can tell you how much they are holding, this are people i dont even know. Please look at total emission currently 545162.321. Miners can tell you how much they are holding and see if am holding the lot.

Thanks
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:27:40 PM

for me personally, everything is extremely clear that this is the story of one fraud, if I were not a participant with these two projects I would not write here. No comments. How much evidence do you need? Do you want me to show you how much I mined rhox and goro? I helped the design with pure enthusiasm, and in response received a fraud.  Angry Angry Angry
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

for me personally, everything is extremely clear that this is the story of one fraud, if I were not a participant with these two projects I would not write here. No comments. https://ibb.co/c37vbsh https://ibb.co/N340tsL https://ibb.co/fFg6fkX https://ibb.co/dLvnTn2 How much evidence do you need? Do you want me to show you how much I mined rhox and goro? I helped the design with pure enthusiasm, and in response received a fraud.  Angry Angry Angry

I think you have to look some where else, i only hosted gorocoin for sometime maybe two weeks. It was never added to any exchange apart from voting. I never asked for anything when i started and you never designed logo or anything thing for me. I designed my logo myself. Please channel your frustration somewhere else and leave my project alone. In gorocoin there was no premined also it was time i did not have, so i had to let it go. Why are you putting pictures that i never asked you to design or do. what the fuck is rhox? please show me where i becky or beckishbaby asked you for anything or contribution. Please i cant get angry for your own frustration please.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:53:04 PM

It is of interest to me that  a project with some promising idea and tech have not constitute strong team to develop the project, this seems like a joke. Monero have one of the best team in the space and very active with their development and you guys are looking to develop ring signature tech plus exchange and just looking for people to help out.  Many questions that need urgent answer

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Karim1949

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:55:39 PM

Welcome to Shitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4649686.0
https://github.com/goro-project/goro
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:08:10 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 05:30:19 PM by beckishbaby

It is of interest to me that  a project with some promising idea and tech have not constitute strong team to develop the project, this seems like a joke. Monero have one of the best team in the space and very active with their development and you guys are looking to develop ring signature tech plus exchange and just looking for people to help out.  Many questions that need urgent answer

I made a promise that i will announce our team on discord, as well as what they have done, the chain is still fresh and it will be resolved soonest. Am a graduate of computer science i know what i want. Great developers with ideas. Please check on discord were i made the announcement.
Its not a bad idea if you join the team
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:15:58 PM

Goro coin had same idea as to were am going to with txchangecoin. It was CN7, because i want fair mining. So to start over again was to follow same idea of monero but i know were we are going to. Were if i had change the logo would you have said shitcoin? I know the time i devoted to start it a fresh with txchangecoin. Lets all make txchangecoin a success, thats my desire
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:05:40 AM

Please take note that I will never ask anybody to collect donation from anybody. This project is open source and contribution towards its development can be done by anybody voluntarily. Users can discuss development with me.
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:57:08 AM

When do you expect to do exchange listing and which exchanges are you targeting.

Am talking to exchanges, on how to partner txx. Yo can also do us, please no asking for donation to list txchangecoin, its forbidden here. Do it voluntary, as an investor, user etc. My work is to make sure txchangecoin maintain good development
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:23:38 AM

17 commits to github, but mostly editing readme.md . It does not indicate that there is a good development team. Hiring extra devs from the side is questionable idea, since  good dev could always do own coin, and bad dev does not give a value. So, what are the coin prospects?
beckishbaby (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:18:26 AM

17 commits to github, but mostly editing readme.md . It does not indicate that there is a good development team. Hiring extra devs from the side is questionable idea, since  good dev could always do own coin, and bad dev does not give a value. So, what are the coin prospects?

Please look at the other branch, i cannot touch the master branch yet, am working and compiling and updating the other branch and once am satisfy i will update the master branch. Yes  i need more developer along the way. As long as there are more developers the coin will have a good prospects. I was there when loki started, with good developer it was able to grow further. Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: