Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin reach 6000 this month?  (Read 741 times)
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:59:06 AM

It's obvious that bitcoin has gained more recognition this year and that its why currently seeing redcandles despite all the FUD from media this year. We should be looking at btc at over $6000 because it has already crossed the $5700 support

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:59:18 AM

This month Bitcoin has reached this point and I believe that there will still be an increase again. but indeed we ourselves must be patient to wait for this increase at this time because of course this is gradual.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:04:07 PM

recent. The situation is very good, BTC has touched $6,000. I think I will continue to live, look forward to the performance of the future BTC, the bull market is coming soon?

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:22:55 PM

It’s getting clear everyday that we have seen the bottom of the dip and now we are set to move up gradually till the bull run catches up with the steady growth. Next target for bitcoin is above 6000$ and this month we will see that. Some good Altcoin will move up also like ETH, XRP , Litecoin , Bitcoin Cash.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:30:15 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin can reach $ 6000 this month. At least I'm hoping that. There has been an rising even though the market has been in a very low amount for the last 1 month. And if this rise continues, then it is not hard for Bitcoin to reach $ 6000 in 1 month.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

Nobody knows it for sure, my opinion that probably it can reach 6k but aftethat we will see a big fall imho. Right now btc is growing because of new wave of IEO, but this hype will be overed soon.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:35:13 PM

On bitfenix of course it reached 6000 , but on binance was the extreme price of 5900 , I trust more exchange binance than this , but I think now the rate will clearly be above 6000 this week

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

I think it is possible that bitcoin will reach 6000 $ or more at the end of the month. I strongly believe that there will be another bull run in the next 12 months. So I will invest much more in bitcoin because I am very optimistic.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1660

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:56:12 PM

It already reached 6000USD level on Bitfinex.
But I see that price is pretty diffrent if you would like to by Bitcoin by Tether or by other stable coins for example Paxos - the price may vary by a few percent.  Undecided

Nah, there's something wrong with Bitfinex, probably Tether investors are switching back to bitcoin on that exchange that's why the spread is too good to be true. So officially we haven't touch $6k yet this month as we are seeing another pullback at $5700. But it's doable though, the market sentiments has changed already and who knows, maybe next week we will see the price even above $6k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:58:51 PM

It already reached 6000USD level on Bitfinex.
But I see that price is pretty diffrent if you would like to by Bitcoin by Tether or by other stable coins for example Paxos - the price may vary by a few percent.  Undecided

Nah, there's something wrong with Bitfinex, probably Tether investors are switching back to bitcoin on that exchange that's why the spread is too good to be true. So officially we haven't touch $6k yet this month as we are seeing another pullback at $5700. But it's doable though, the market sentiments has changed already and who knows, maybe next week we will see the price even above $6k.

Right, the Bitfinex fiasco has somewhat give bitcoin a good lift as traders are possibility opting to get out of that exchange and Tether holding are shifting to bitcoin.

It also offers good arbitrage opportunity though so I'm sure this what cause the pull back we have seen in the last days or so and that is why its like a big wall in front of us to break that $6K barrier again.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:13:37 PM

in recent days bitcoin has begun to move up. can this month get a price of 6k or even higher?

Last April, I saw many predicting the price of bitcoin will rise at a price of 5500 and that is proven. and will it be the same now.
Last April there are so many people asked of Bitcoin price could reach 6000 USD and I told them "It's impossible". But if they ask how about this month, it's highly possible for Bitcoin to reach 6000 USD.

and if it becomes a reality, will the altcoin also increase? then what altcoin do you think will rise. At the moment I see only BNB tokens that have greater potential to rise, what do you think?.
BNB price increased not because of Bitcoin but because of their IEO. I think there should be a lot coins have potential to rise following the Bitcoin. I will say, almost of all coins which is listed on big exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:22:32 PM

Yes i think bitcoin will reach 6000$ this month and maybe a bit more over 6000$, until then is better to hold and why not to accumulate more, and i think a bull run is possible next year.

If I may ask, why do you think bitcoin will reach $6000 this month? What investors and traders need is a constructive point to back up such guesses cos to me all these price predictions are mere guesses.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:49:21 PM

It is impossible to deny the possible situations, so I think that in general this is possible, because BTC is the engine of the market, and I think that in general it is really possible, because today cryptocurrency is a really successful opportunity.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:59:20 PM

If this rally continúe Then btc can Even great 6k resistance. But i want it will move upward only after correction at reach stage. This is because Then chance of dipping decrease. I also want whole crypto market to move upward collectively  only Then this ecosystem will be fruitful to everyone 

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:32:52 PM

Bitcoin will be able to increase its price to 6K. I think the BNB will help him. BNB organized around itself a very strong hype that leads to this industry more people. BNB is associated with bitcoin and therefore an increase in the price of BNB will entail an increase in the price of bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:43:12 PM

in recent days bitcoin has begun to move up. can this month get a price of 6k or even higher?

Last April, I saw many predicting the price of bitcoin will rise at a price of 5500 and that is proven. and will it be the same now.

and if it becomes a reality, will the altcoin also increase? then what altcoin do you think will rise. At the moment I see only BNB tokens that have greater potential to rise, what do you think?.
Value of the bitcoin is now $5700 and last few hours it up to the $5800 but it down to that value but still okay.  I expected the value of bitcoin to hit $6000 value this week and befire end of this month become $7000 plus upto $10,000.
Not only the BNB token rise at this moment because most of the altcoins and tokens are increasing too but BNB have greater potential than the others but not in other like bitcoin and ethereum.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:44:38 PM

I think it is possible that bitcoin will reach 6000 $ or more at the end of the month. I strongly believe that there will be another bull run in the next 12 months. So I will invest much more in bitcoin because I am very optimistic.
Everyone is very optimistic in this market and early investment is the best choice if you want to earn high profits. I think the market is in its best phase and many investors will soon return to this market in the next few months, which will make the value of Bitcoin very high if there is big news. Maybe today's Bitcoin value is high but in the future it will be 500% higher than the present

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:25:08 PM

It is very possible, Bitcoin can reach $6000 ,presently it is at $5700 but that isn't a guarantee, it could go above that or could even fall down, in the crypto world I have to come to understand that there is no certainty.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 03:44:07 PM

$ 6000 is the super support level of 2018 and this year it became super resistance. Hopefully, BTC will break it, the market will be more optimistic than the next time, and hope for a new uptrend.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:54:51 PM

Why not ? There are many prerequisites that the BTC will grow and how I assume that this is only the beginning of great growth many countries are beginning to recognize cryptocurrency as a whole as a means of payment so that we can only wait.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: