I've built a bunch of tools that allow us all the whizz-bang toys like offline transactions, piping a transaction to multiple sends, a flyweight client, piping transactions over network shares to a single bitcoind and whatever guile schemes you can imagine. In shell we trust.
- Download blockchain into an SQL database.
- Query SQL database to find the balance of a bitcoin address.
- Create new private keys.
- Sign and verify data using those private keys.
- Get bitcoin address from private key.
- Create and save a transaction to a file, pipe, network share, USB stick, whatever.
- Load and send a transaction to a bitcoin node.
Link to subvertx