Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs. EOS  (Read 175 times)
eoslotto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:27:41 AM

We are writing a provably fair lottery run by smart contract. We decided to build on top of EOS, it seemed so much easier than Solidity. Is there anyone that thinks we made a mistake?  Anyone thinks we did the right choice? The interface of Scatter vs Metamask sold it for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:36:14 AM

We are writing a provably fair lottery run by smart contract. We decided to build on top of EOS, it seemed so much easier than Solidity. Is there anyone that thinks we made a mistake?  Anyone thinks we did the right choice? The interface of Scatter vs Metamask sold it for us.
I don't think there is a mistake anywhere, if you take note lately,  you will discover that ethereum has been losing a lot of persons and they have been looking for alternatives to make use of since eth is experiencing some problems and I can say that EOS is a very good replacement because they have more features than eth and are also easier to deploy to the Blockchain without any fees attached unlike ethereum that needs a lot of gas fee before one could be able to deploy a token to the ethereum Blockchain.
eoslotto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:32:32 PM

I don't think there is a mistake anywhere, if you take note lately,  you will discover that ethereum has been losing a lot of persons and they have been looking for alternatives to make use of since eth is experiencing some problems and I can say that EOS is a very good replacement because they have more features than eth and are also easier to deploy to the Blockchain without any fees attached unlike ethereum that needs a lot of gas fee before one could be able to deploy a token to the ethereum Blockchain.

That may be the biggest selling point for the EOS blockchain as it relates to gambling - no fees like on ETH. Yes there is staking, but no per-transaction fees for your frequent customers.
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:45:25 PM

That may be the biggest selling point for the EOS blockchain as it relates to gambling - no fees like on ETH. Yes there is staking, but no per-transaction fees for your frequent customers.
It is much more profitable in the modern market, now a lot of projects are working by this method, and i personally chose one for myself, i hope i can sell tokens on the exchange and earn some money for myself http://gexan.io/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

No need to think of any mistake whether you built it through ethereum's smart contract or EOS' platform. What matters most is on how you're going to execute the lottery you built. That's all you had to think right now including on how you're going to advertise, generate profit, market and the exposure as much as possible so that it will be known to the people quickly. There's a lot of lottery already in the market so how can you put yours just in the middle of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:02:22 PM

There are no mistakes from your decision build EOS on top we know ethereum is useful,for icos project but but we need to accept ethereum isn't in good stable as of now.
malcovi2

Activity: 1285
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:06:24 PM

There are no mistakes from your decision build EOS on top we know ethereum is useful,for icos project but but we need to accept ethereum isn't in good stable as of now.

Eth is still being developed and who knows what will happen when the ETH casper has been implemented . We might experience a good transactions being processed faster in the ETH blockchain

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:25:21 PM

I would choose the ethereum many of ICOs are using ethereum platform as make the ethereum being very popular including from the big investors, ethereum have many uses in crypto industry and also the blockchain of ethereum was so good and continue on developing.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:41:13 PM

it's easier but the problem here is how it will benefit and be adopted by many people, this is platform competition not about easy or not
at first I saw EOS is a strong competitor for ethereum and might even beat ethereum but it seems I was wrong, like when I first knew NEO, I thought maybe it could beat ethereum but it didn't and I thought EOS would be like that too

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:11:47 AM

The current situation both are performing well but more than EOS, ethereum had a huge expectation from their people so putting the investment on ethereum will be more better than the investment on EOS and I am also doing this only
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:22:50 AM

EOS is a centralized project. I really do not understand why people value so much centralized projects that offer the same thing that cloud storage companies could offer.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:03:34 AM

I don't think you have made wrong desicion to build decentralize application dapps for gambling games, i agree with your choice because transaction processing on EOS blockchain is faster than ethereum blockchain, it is mean your projects does not have scaling problem on EOS blockchain when your costumers growing up. For the detail of information about it you can check on here http://blocktivity.info and if you will change your choice you can learn more about the Tron blockchain for your projects.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:14:26 AM

EOS has fix many of ETH issues such as transaction fees and scalability but remains popular with its more centralized than EOS. EOS vs Ethereum is still an open debate and question. But for me I still go for ETH due to its more centralized and most used in other projects Wink
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:17:17 AM

ETH and EOS is the good and amazing coin that has really an amazing and great features, many more people really believe on it and it has really a great or high in potential. For me i believe that ethereum is more great than eos, but we can use both coin for good, because i believe that it is more better to invest in both coin that choosing between the two because both coin are great and we can posibly earn on it if we have patience to hold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: