Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you interested in knowing the real Satoshi?  (Read 12009 times)
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:43:59 PM

Of course I'm interested in knowing who Mr. Satoshi, he has made a big contribution in making crypto up to now, without him we cannot recognize crypto.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:55:17 PM

It's kind of good that we don't know more about Satoshi. It is a mystery who or what Satoshi is and that makes Bitcoin somehow unique. So I don't really care who Satoshi is. Hopefully his true identity will never be found out. But even if we knew who he was, would it change anything about Bitcoin? I'd say no.  Wink
It would not change anything bro, we will only be filled with excitements and that is all, it will not change the fact that we need new investors; it will not change the fact that there is need for government to regulate cryptocurrency.

Although, there is a way meeting the initiator of a particular project makes one understand better the concept of the project, the only people I would like satoshi to meet in person are government, and probably he would be able to convince them in person reason why cryptocurrency needs to be legalized and regulated, and how it can benefit their government.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:00:35 PM

No i don't care about satoshi nor i have any interest in knowing him.
I also don’t have any interest because he is not going to give us the formula for making bitcoin so no need to know him we are investing and we are making profit with his invention this is enough for us, it is not even possible to know him because he did not mention is identity in any project so if want to keep himself anonymous we should not try to trace him.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:08:08 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 09:57:36 PM by Ridwan Fauzi

Actually I'm not, because I don't feel this is an important thing to know. Satoshi will show himself to public if he want it, of course he will tell and show everything about bitcoin in detail so as we can accept it as a real satoshi. But I don't think this is will happen to him, maybe he has comfortable with his life now and look what he created can be use by many people.

Can you remember a slogan of anonym? I'm sure he had an intention to make his identity secretly. Because he will keep his identity in order to can't be known by all people, and it's useless too if he expose to the public for build himself up. And don't believe also for those people who assuming that he is the real satoshi and maybe for someone assuming that he knows who satoshi is. So, I hope Satoshi is a name that will become a history who able to change the world.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:37:01 PM

For me, I was very curious about the event because why did the creator of bitcoin only appear at the moment? , why not show up at the end of 2017 where bitcoin had experienced fantastic ATH?

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:43:49 PM

I am still of the opinion that satoshi can't and will not be revealed. Those who claim to know him are only using it as an advantage to lure novice for their gains.
Even if satoshi is known, that might not have any implication on the market.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:46:52 PM

To be honest, I am not interested to know the real Satoshi. But I'm grateful for what he had created. I am just one of those crypto users who is continuously benefitting from his great invention. I don't need to know his real identity to thank him for this.
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:01:52 PM

Frankly. I'm not that interested in knowing the real Satoshi however I respect him for what he had created which is now the leading digital asset in the world. I think its better not to reveal his identity if he doesn't want to.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:15:35 PM

What website is that?  . Is it related to John McAfee promise to reveal real satoshi? you should be specific.
If satoshi decides to reveal himself, why not.  All that matters is that no one does that without his consent
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:43:03 PM

In my opinion. Satoshi has strong enough reasons and good judgment about his identity in the real world he is hiding. If indeed Satoshi wants to gain popularity, why not from the beginning. I am more interested if Satoshi remains a mystery. Wink
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

Personally I don't want to Satoshi. I think Bitcoin has stayed so far so good without us knowing Satoshi and hence I think it's better we stayed this way. Moreover, I don't think the unveiling will be done. We live to see, let's see if they can do that hehee...
MalakEnay

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:46:18 PM

In fact the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto goes to second term once its technological proposal has taken life and validity by itself, reason why independently that we get to know who are the creators of bitcoin, its revolutionary effects already are a reality in the current economy.

It will undoubtedly be interesting to meet the person or people behind the bitcoin whitepaper, but I think the world could live without him, as it has been happening up to now.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:44:57 AM

I don’t think there is anyone that really knows the real identity of satoshi or anyone that is ready to reveal it. Although people are really curious to know satoshi’s real identity but I feel his innovation is enough for us. Let him remain anonymous for the good of himself and cryptocurrency generally.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:06:40 PM

Whos could he be? There is an interesting countdown going on the moment at a website. Is it a marketing stunt? Or would they unveil the real Satoshi? In my opinion, it is more like gaining some marketing popularity as their Twitter account has grown up quite massively.
I really thankful to him because he was the life changer in my life and nothing will be changed without the help of him and his invention mostly it is the best investment in my life and I am making the money till now from my investment and definitely want to see him once in my life.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:13:39 PM

Well knowing him or her might be a privilege but we will always appreciate the ideas and what he brought into the world. Many lives have been saved and turned around.  If not for him probably be still wallowing in poverty.

misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:14:10 PM

I would like to know who he is but I am not really interested in discovering him, I think it is better that satoshi remain anonymous

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:09:21 PM

Of course, it is interesting to find out who really was Satoshi. But it could not be one person but the whole group of people who developed this project. Perhaps we will not know the truth for a long  - a long time.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:50:56 PM

Satoshi has chosen to remain anonymous for many years now since the introduction of bitcoin. Am thinking how easily people would accept the truth even if the real Satoshi pops now. There is nothing serious about this, people are just bluffing that they know the real Satoshi meanwhile there is no truth in that.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:58:21 PM

Whos could he be? There is an interesting countdown going on the moment at a website. Is it a marketing stunt? Or would they unveil the real Satoshi? In my opinion, it is more like gaining some marketing popularity as their Twitter account has grown up quite massively.

Almost all of the community who got here in this business industry are interested to meet or see who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But He still unknown or anonymous for almost 10 years already, up to now He is mysterious if His alive or not. But it doesn't matter for what important is that many people in the entire world are now rich and free in terms of financial problems because of Him, so thanks to Him.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 12:24:08 AM

Even if we want to know who really satoshi is, still his identity would remain unknown maybe for his safety because he has a lot volumes of bitcoin. And its not that easy to let him know to the people even for those crypto enthusiast. It woild be better that he remains to be unknown and just bear in our minds that there was satoshi who founded bitcoin that made some of crypto enthusiast rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: