Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus [NXS] - The TAO Framework Tritium, Amine, and Obsidian  (Read 4157 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 06:13:21 AM

Anyone Investigating this?  I have a few other old Twitter Posts from certain people as well claiming even more nefarious things they have already done!

Nexus is Listed on https://TradeOgre.com

SouthXchange listing seems slow since Aeonwise I heard jumped ship and attacked internal systems ect.........but it's settled now and moving forward here!

New Update Release Soon!

I just learned Nexus being a US company could be charged under the "Trading with the Enemy Act" by trading and doing Business with the CCP Binance Crypto Front Organization!

That Second Image was Pulled from Twitter was Binance Tweet or Message IDK which showing the odd decision processing the Decision to delist NXS from Binance and Tank all the Users who Staked their Nexus on Binance Staking Service forcing them all to Sell as no one wanted Nexus anymore if it wasn't listed on Binance the #1 Exchange in the World!

HAHAHA ...

That last image - Free Speech Zone - the whole of the USA!

HAHAHA - Completely Restricted and Censored More like it ... Just like We are here in Australia. Free Speech? What a Farce all these Countries have become!

NXS WAS - Repeat WAS - a Good Project until it decided that it wasn't. I suppose We are all in the same boat when it comes to Coins in General. The Censorship, Control and 'Regulation' of Crypto will be the way it all ends up. Pity!

#crysx #cwi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMOStars

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 11:45:25 PM

If you want to revive the project, change the algo to new asic resistant 1.
NexusFlavor

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2023, 07:22:41 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2023, 07:37:05 AM by NexusFlavor

If you want to revive the project, change the algo to new asic resistant 1.

I agree with this, however even Monero is subject to ASICS

https://asicmarketplace.com/blog/bitmain-unveils-antminer-x5/

I have no Control over any decisions, but I have brought this topic up and it seems only KARBO.io is dedicated to fully not having  ASICS, but as far as I know NXS is GPU mined not ASIC yet!

Karbo realized to make it so Pools cannot mine using Signed POW...............but there isn't any high price Yespower CPU mined coins to know if there could be ASICS developed or not as the ASICS follow money to choke out any development!  Most coins are mined at a loss except those who fall in line and buy the ASICS for small margins but they make it up on Bulk!

But even if there became an ASIC for Yespower CPU algo, the lack of Pools and running a full node would limit ASICs to individual roles so they couldn't just mass take over using ASICs tied to Pools!

That Photo is Pointing to DC and Hollywood meaning that is the only places where Free Speech is allowed in America!

https://github.com/Nexusoft/LLL-TAO

The Bug fixes and Hard Fork will be soon it's in Testing for last 2-3 weeks!

NXS has a lot going for it and everything else being a sick joke of vapor ware shit just makes NSX future that much brighter if enough Working Class ppl buy 2 grand worth of NXS and stake it to replace all the Binance Stakers!

Just put in a bid on TradeOgre for 10-30 Satoshi higher than Bittrex and it will get filled!

skyrbs

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 04:38:49 AM

IT seems dead now

Thank you Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: