Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus [NXS] - The TAO Framework Tritium, Amine, and Obsidian  (Read 4155 times)
Videlicet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 09:42:29 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 05:02:24 AM by Videlicet
Merited by Conqueror (50), ChekaZ (5), cryptonit (1)

This is the official Bitcointalk thread for information about Nexus. The old thread that is no longer maintained nor affiliated with the OP can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0

Our Mission:
"Developing open-source blockchain and satellite technology to support decentralization, responsible values, and the deployment of innovative applications."

Tritium Whitepaper:

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bisonindatent

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

Best project in crypto.

I agree.

Just want to have my name on the 1st site of this new thread, since it will be legendary.
ldcomp

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:23:15 AM

where mining pool...?  Huh
KwiZ

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:36:26 AM

Best project in crypto.

Huh

The market cap says otherwise.

Market cap will follow when people realize how big this project is. That's why the current price is an absolute steal.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:32:33 PM

Best project in crypto.

Huh

Market cap will follow when people realize how big this project is. That's why the current price is an absolute steal.

People see that Nexus knows several delays: tritium was announced for 2017. Satellite for march 2019.
There is any roadmap, any usecase

Good project but only on whitepaper.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:19:47 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 03:10:35 PM by chaoscoinz

Hello, this seems to be a pretty interesting project here. Will their be any Bounty campaigns? Also is there a telegram channel or community on social media?

KwiZ

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:46:33 AM

Best project in crypto.

Huh

People see that Nexus knows several delays: tritium was announced for 2017. Satellite for march 2019.
There is any roadmap, any usecase

Good project but only on whitepaper.

Yes there were some delays but Tritium is now already on the testnet and currently undergoing a security audit. Actually people can already test it out if they know how to compile from the source code.
Roadmap is probably being worked on and will be out along with the new website.
Use cases - I'd say a lot, SoundVault is one of the first, there are some NDA's so the team cannot disclose more about other business deals.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:46:01 AM

Hello, this seems to be a pretty interesting project you've got on you're hands here. Will their be any Bounty campaigns for this poject?
Hah, you must be a random people who random click a thread from the announcement board. I don't think there is a bounty available.
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 02:39:54 AM

Nexus Roadmap has been released!

Summary is located here https://medium.com/@colincantrell/tao-framework-roadmap-b35dd8c22f4a

Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:52:25 AM

Nice to see fresh topic and road map Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:30:47 PM

Any deadline on roadmap ?

When i see rlc/iexec roadmap, Nexus roadmap seems cheap

https://iex.ec/roadmap/
https://trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
pdogg147

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:56:33 PM

Any deadline on roadmap ?

When i see rlc/iexec roadmap, Nexus roadmap seems cheap

https://iex.ec/roadmap/
https://trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap

No, it shows goals and progress.  This is not a Crave roadmap (if you aren't sure what that is, it's where roadmaps started for crypto projects and it was a PnD scam). 

ShimmyShimmyCocoaBop

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:26:32 AM

OK, so after getting a new Qt wallet and synch last night I saw this:

Address-
2RunTvanB6sdauWR5R2g54yWUskAgbUuSYz9EyJ85sUWBK5VZYD  on 04/1/2019

The previous version showed what was what I thought was in there prior to running this one
over night.
This morning I had zero coins. I ran it again today and the same thing occurred showing this amount

1126304.704436 as a Trust type <---> and 0 coins showing.

Not sure what happened. Is this from the hack?

Am I shot outta luck here?
(Have a screen shot, but couldn't get it to load.)
pdogg147

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:49:50 PM

OK, so after getting a new Qt wallet and synch last night I saw this:

Address-
2RunTvanB6sdauWR5R2g54yWUskAgbUuSYz9EyJ85sUWBK5VZYD  on 04/1/2019

The previous version showed what was what I thought was in there prior to running this one
over night.
This morning I had zero coins. I ran it again today and the same thing occurred showing this amount

1126304.704436 as a Trust type <---> and 0 coins showing.

Not sure what happened. Is this from the hack?

Am I shot outta luck here?
(Have a screen shot, but couldn't get it to load.)

Come to Slack and post details in the #fund-recovery channel.  Slack invite

https://join.slack.com/t/nexusearth/shared_invite/enQtNDUzNDIxOTU4NTUxLTY0MjhlYjA1MjA2MGQyMzEyYWM0ZDM5ODBiOWUwZmY1YzI2Njk0YzI0MTM3MDAwYzlmMDNkZjZjYWY5ZjYxNmM

bigfish321

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:58:15 AM

what is going on with op of original thread? been following nexus a long time and the warning on the original thread threw me for a loop. i'm sure no one wants to talk about whatever happened or op's affiliation with nexus, but i would think its in everyone's best interest to clear things up for any newcomers to the project.
pdogg147

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 06:22:03 PM

what is going on with op of original thread? been following nexus a long time and the warning on the original thread threw me for a loop. i'm sure no one wants to talk about whatever happened or op's affiliation with nexus, but i would think its in everyone's best interest to clear things up for any newcomers to the project.

What else would you like said?  That is partly why this thread was made.  Viz made a statement that Nexus is not affiliated with KryptoKash and hasn't been for quite some time.  Unfortunately, he hasn't been cooperative on allowing the Original Poster to be changed or lock without his approval.  He hasn't been with the Project for years and has gone on to do his own thing.  As to why he is flagged, I am not sure.  I didn't follow his other crypto endeavors myself.

Videlicet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:09:43 PM

KryptoKash abandoned the project in 2015, and has since refused to lock the old thread even despite his bad reputation. This is why we have created this new thread, so consider him having no affiliation with the project as it stands. I attempted to work with Theymos to resolve it, but he would not lock it or delete the OP without KryptoKash's permission, which he denied.

Do your best to point everybody to this thread please.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
co-ex.cash

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:40:54 PM

So, despite the new Bitcointalk ANN, we are still using the same source/wallets correct? Also is there any known open source pool software for either cpu or gpu hashing channels? id love to setup a pool if possible.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

I know the new wallet is out, however, how do I switch to it and keep my stake rate I have been working hard to grow?  Is there any tutorial?

co-ex.cash

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:06:30 PM

I know the new wallet is out, however, how do I switch to it and keep my stake rate I have been working hard to grow?  Is there any tutorial?
by new wallet, do you mean the 2.5.5? That is the newest I have been able to find, and just want to ensure im not on the wrong wallet/chain.

So far as I know, you should just be able to stop your current nexus wallet, ensure you backup your wallet.dat just in case, and swap out the .exe (for windows) or the binary (for Linux) file with the new one. Once starting the new wallet and unlocking for minting, you should be at your same staking rate. I believe (not 100% sure) that you are only penalized once your block weight reaches 100% for a certain amount of time. Switching wallets should be a 2-5 minute procedure and shouldn't cause any loss of staking interest percent.

Also, for the dev/team, I have seem to have found a strange bug. When I load a new wallet on a new PC (Linux), sync the blockchain and add my priv keys...…. I have 0 balance but all addresses show properly.. However, if I do the same but insert a wallet.dat (on windows)  all 22k coins show up just fine and begin staking. On Linux I am just using the daemon built from source, on windows im using the pre-built QT. Thought I should report it Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: