Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to buy altcoins  (Read 2319 times)
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:06:02 PM

What's the point of these altcoins? There are only a dozen decent options where there is hope for mass use, such as bat, the remaining 95 percent of the coins are just garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:34:28 PM

Yesterday a sharp fall happened. I suggest to acquire more altcoins because they are being sold for lesser price. Now, the market is moving upward again. It's better to acquire more altcoins everytime there's a steep downward slope in the charts.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:49:04 PM

Yeah, mate, it is time to buy alts. I am definitely sure that altcoin season has started, so it is opportunity to gain money right here, right now. Don't panic, take right decisions and be risky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:52:50 PM

absolutely looking at the current rise in the market restore some lost hope and makes it clear that good things might happen soon. That is why many will advise you to get in some good Alts for  the future. Things are really turning around
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:00:00 AM

The month of may is definitely the time to buy altcoins like XRP and XLM if you want to earn a reasonable amount of profit from the current pump of the crypto market. This pump indicates the beginning of the bull run of 2019.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:36:56 AM

Whenever there's a dip in prices its always a great opportunity to pick up some bargains and the recent momentary collapse has led to some alternatives becoming a great value buys so don't hesitate to capitalize where possible just be certain to accumulate good quality assets with a provable use case and long term viability which may provide the best results during the next uptrend

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:09:20 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es

This month of May is being a little hectic, it is good to buy some altcoins.
What data will you use to execute your Twitter signals?

OI
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:13:33 AM

Of course this is the right time to buy more altcoins, because we can see market situation the altcoins almost %40 up. although the green market countinue processing still something right now. As a result, the likelihood of getting profits is increasing very much.
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:22:32 AM

I will definitely go for an altcoins now, there's a tendency of getting more in the bullrun. The alts market is worth investing and i have already got some lists of alts to buy. Chances of getting 100% is sure.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:47:31 AM

It is the right time to buy altcoins. The end of last year was the best time to buy them. That time is the bottom of the market. Bitcoin will cut production this year. The market will once again reach its peak.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:15:47 AM

You need to buy altcoins all the time, and this will give you the opportunity to make good profits on a systematic basis.
I am sure that the market will grow upwards and investments in promising coins will come true over time.
It is necessary not to miss the moment and buy altcoins at low prices.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 11:16:00 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bitcoin.
i will agree in buying some bitcoin today because there might be more incoming rise in the next few months because of halving
but in altcoin the risk is very high some of them might not rise in the next few months or will take a long time
its just my opinion i dont follow alot of altcoin so im not really sure
there might be some good altcoin to invest but invest at your own risk

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:26:49 AM

Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

you just want to get more twitter follower
but, thats no problem if your signal give a good returns
i hope your prediction will give a profit target on price and cut loss level too
so, when your predictions is wrong people will cut their loss short  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 11:33:47 AM

Well, right now is really the best time to buy Bitcoin or some Altcoins. Let us all buy as much as we can before it's too late for us because I think at this very moment is the start of the bull run.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

To buy altcoins now is like a gambling. Make sure the amount you commit doesn't keep you awake at night either. Very uncertain market situation.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:49:01 AM

Today is very different from yesterday as I can see, in 2017, after the rapid increase of BTC, every each altcoins (Most) follows ahead right on time. But now, even the bitcoin is now soaring high, altcoins are too slow to follow, I wonder what is the problem, or if there is a problem about it. But what important for me is that, the market is not the same as 2018.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 11:49:59 AM

To buy altcoins now is like a gambling. Make sure the amount you commit doesn't keep you awake at night either. Very uncertain market situation.
i don't think it is as gambling.we know and understand on each our action in market.ofcourse before we decided buying altcoin we had observe on this altcoin.current market situation very good to start our investment in altcoin
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:03:51 PM

Of course this is the right time to buy more altcoins, because we can see market situation the altcoins almost %40 up. although the green market countinue processing still something right now. As a result, the likelihood of getting profits is increasing very much.
At present the opportunity to buy before the altcoin price rises even higher, because the profits will be very large considering the price of coins is still green, especially coins that already have names. For security, don't invest in coins that have stagnated too long, even though they are cheap.
I recommend buying altcoins such as ETH, BNB, LTC, EOS, MONERO, NEO, DASH or ZCash. Altcoin in the last few days prices have always risen simultaneously. Even today ETH May 19 2019 reaches a price of USD 257, while May 14 2019 is worth USD 215. The increase is quite encouraging.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:06:28 PM

I think many of those participating in the forum and taking interest in cryptocurrency know that the market possibly goes on an upward trend when bitcoin increases in price. So it is not hard to predict that the market is correcting itself and growing lately as most of the coins are in the green. I think the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:05:58 PM

Yes right, now is the time for us to buy some altcoins because the market is trending, in this month the price of bitcoin has grown completely and it's no wonder that we will get profits, this is the best time for us to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: