Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in IEO BITTREX?  (Read 1607 times)
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

Bittrex has maintained a reputation of being very strict even when it has stiffled their business ( passing the bittrex kyc was hell back then) ,I a very much inclined to believed that they will have an even more rigid and rigorous process to vet projects they will launch on their launch pad.I personally will pay attention to such projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 01:08:01 AM

On which stage you are buying though, the early bidders get cheap tokens but they are locked for months, and this time frame shortens by basically paying more to trade in the market, it behaves like real world stock but doesn't actually benefit anything other than preventing it to crash too soon.

NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:52:55 AM

bittrex is a great exchange. but the IEO has failed twice to make sure the investor doesn't want to risk it. I think the IEO fails but the bittrex floor still has its own strengths.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:11:56 AM

yes  . i knew bittrex along time ago and i see that bittrex is one of the popular exchanges  ever since binance  , kuckoin and other new exchanges came out  .

bittrex is a great exchange. but the IEO has failed twice to make sure the investor doesn't want to risk it. I think the IEO fails but the bittrex floor still has its own strengths.

failure is normal and does happen at all time no matter how good or legit the exchange that is doing an ieo  but why not try again ? if they failed last time maybe they will succeed on thier next run  .
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:17:00 AM

yes  . i knew bittrex along time ago and i see that bittrex is one of the popular exchanges  ever since binance  , kuckoin and other new exchanges came out  .

failure is normal and does happen at all time no matter how good or legit the exchange that is doing an ieo  but why not try again ? if they failed last time maybe they will succeed on thier next run  .
I don't think there will be a third time at Bittrex because people are more likely to leave here and the previous two IEO projects all have huge disappointments. This will greatly affect their reputation in the near future and IEO investors will never participate in any projects that Bittrex recommends. Personally, I will only participate in the exchanges proposed by people because the IEO projects in those exchanges often bring very high profits.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:10:03 AM

Lol, that is what they get for competing blindly, you see, they all want to compete with Binance, they want to be like Binance or do more than Binance, without first learning how Binance is a able to carry their projects out successfully.

When Binance first introduced this issue of IEO Launchpad, some exchanges saw it as threat to them, so when they saw that is was successful after Binance launched theirs, they decided to join in the game, but they fail to understand that only Binance has their success strategy, since it’s their idea, they would have allowed them to manage the IEO for a while first before they join the race, now they want to quickly spoil it and start discouraging investors again.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:56:38 AM

As you see what happened with the last 2 IEOs on Bittrex, I decided to quit Bittrex and never comeback. Since 2018 I realize that Bittrex is not a good exchange anymore. Low volume, low liquidity, supper slow KYC process and customer support. They did like they were trying to be the worst exchange.

I strongly agree, in the last few months I started to think again about trading on the exchange because it was hampered by a very slow KYC process. And now I hear a lot of complaints from many people who suffered losses due to participating in the IEO something that cannot be accepted.
Since, it is a newly launched project on exchanges like Binance and Bittrex which are the top exchanges among all the others. It has built the trust unlike ICOs the exchange is holding authority as counterparty which is the plus point here. People who are losing in this project have limited knowledge or have not performed any research on it. That could be the only reason, as far I know people are getting benefits of it.
jinkyyy (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:57:26 AM

Currently bittrex has withdrawn money .

Everyone be careful with bittrex .
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:59:38 AM

Irrespective of whether IEO or ICO, there are projects that after raising funds and trading begins, it will drop in value. Not all token swill go up to 2-3x of the ICO/IEO price. That should be something every Investor should consider. The viability of the project too determine and if it's a project that the team has no further plans to develop, it's only a matter of time, they may dump on investors. Don't invest more than what you can loose

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:02:26 AM

I believe in Bittrex until the end! I am working with them since 2016, i made 1000s of trades and had never problem with them. Also when i was mining ETH with my 80 screen cards i was using the Bittrex as well, they are strong and very caring with their customers. But i don't believe in ICO's or STO's or IEO anymore. Actuaşşy i have never make some researches about the IEO or STO, i didn't want to understand the system because i fed up and don't want to trust anymore.. I only trust some coins and some exchanges in this cryptocurrency world, that is all..
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:03:06 AM

In my opinion, the BITTREX IEO is good. indeed, so far I still give less trust, because I do not know clearly. and the BITTREX IEO has also not proven a clear legality so that its popularity has not been tested.
There is no doubt Bittrex IEO is good. They have been conducting some good successful IEOs lately and this is one of the reasons why so many people participate in the IEO conducted by Bittrex. Another reason why people love Bittrex is that they cancel an IEO a month ago due to a weak project which of course was not in the benefits of the users on the exchange.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

I used to like the exchange , but now it has become just a non-exchange , especially the last ieo which became unprofitable in -30% , it is better to stay away from the exchange

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:30:52 AM

So bad, i think is better for start to only use Binance exchange for IEOs, or maybe also another exchanges are ok, but no one can tell if you will make a profit and when the price of a coin will grow.
I also advise too that most investors should focus on Binance IEO for now, as Binance do their accurate research before promoting a project, Binance will never promote a project they are not sure of, I am sure one of the strategy of Binance would even be to meet the team involve one on one, that is why most of their projects have not failed.

Other exchange that wishes to join in registration of IEO projects really need to take time and learn how Binance is doing it first before pushing forward for it. Pending the time we can guarantee successful IEO from any of these exchanges, I think it is best we stick with Binance.
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Life is not like a dream ,
I bought 0.73 btc and cut to 0.15 btc .

I officially quit playing IEO and returned to the traditional trade coin ,
Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

You look at me and draw new lessons.

SAY BYE IEO and BITTREX .

I understand you've misjudged the case. Bittrex or any exchange deal with a project and sells his token. So you may not like OCEAN's performance. But this isn't Bittrex's fault. And about the fee, I'm sure it's written in the area we need to read before joining IEO!
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:42:35 AM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Life is not like a dream ,
I bought 0.73 btc and cut to 0.15 btc .

I officially quit playing IEO and returned to the traditional trade coin ,
Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

You look at me and draw new lessons.

SAY BYE IEO and BITTREX .

I understand you've misjudged the case. Bittrex or any exchange deal with a project and sells his token. So you may not like OCEAN's performance. But this isn't Bittrex's fault. And about the fee, I'm sure it's written in the area we need to read before joining IEO!

wait, who exactly suggested OCEAN as an IEO project?
I agree that investors should be held accountable - I myself have lost a lot on this shitty project, but still ..
Their IEOs:
1- scam project that was not launched on IEO in a day
2- project, which was bought out in 5 seconds, clearly on scripts
3- project that collected x0.3 when entering to market

so, I no longer interact with Bittrex!
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:09:11 AM

wait, who exactly suggested OCEAN as an IEO project?
I agree that investors should be held accountable - I myself have lost a lot on this shitty project, but still ..
Their IEOs:
1- scam project that was not launched on IEO in a day
2- project, which was bought out in 5 seconds, clearly on scripts
3- project that collected x0.3 when entering to market

so, I no longer interact with Bittrex!

I have no relation with Bittrex. I don't have an account in there. And if you don't want to use it, it is you call off course.

The only thing I wanted to say is that everyone should be involved in knowing the risks that IEO and ICO do not matter.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:13:24 AM

I don’t believe In bittrex Platform
The hypes have died down and their ieos have flopped too
Let’s just leave bittrex to rest for now perhaps because it’s erroneous for investment
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:12:51 AM

In my opinion, the BITTREX IEO is good. indeed, so far I still give less trust, because I do not know clearly. and the BITTREX IEO has also not proven a clear legality so that its popularity has not been tested.
There is no doubt Bittrex IEO is good. They have been conducting some good successful IEOs lately and this is one of the reasons why so many people participate in the IEO conducted by Bittrex. Another reason why people love Bittrex is that they cancel an IEO a month ago due to a weak project which of course was not in the benefits of the users on the exchange.

Bittrex already have good reputation in crypto market and bittrex must be wont risk their reputation by list bad project. If Ocean can gain success in IEO, i think its normal because not all project should be sold out. Every investor have their own perspective about the project and i think bittrex already make a research before make IEO on a project
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:26:07 PM

Currently bittrex has withdrawn money .

Everyone be careful with bittrex .
Withdrawn money to where, are you a ream member or their project coordinator, you have to be explicit about you comment and be sure it is the fact. Because I have not seen any scandal of such in the news and bittrex is still one of the strongest and most reliable exchanges I have ever seen in this market.

We should not just be following what the news is saying, we have to ensure that we really know the fact since we have many people that would just create FUD news just to bring their reputation down for them to thrive, most especially some competitors that really derives joy in spreading fake news about others.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

haha it's very sad, I never followed IEO anywhere and I wouldn't. There are also many stories of my friends a few days ago who experienced the same thing as you in bittrex. And I feel fortunate not to be in that section.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██