Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurr  (Read 330 times)
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

ok, keep speculating with various analyzes, I'm sure if more people hold bitcoin and give good news with reasonable analytical techniques I'm sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and reach the price of 10k as the OP mentioned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:20:52 AM

Sometimes, our analysis depends on what we believe.
I respect your analysis, Op but we still couldn't hide the fact that the market could possibly drop down unexpectedly anytime.
However, the market situation is still showing that it could possibly reach the best value this year.
It's just hard to finalize or conclude an exact value for now.
It is very normal for market to drop most especially when it gets a long stretch of increase, but that doesn’t mean it is dropping low to stay there for a long time, it will drop to surely gather more momentum that will see it through the next increase. So if people predict that bitcoin is heading towards $10k, doesn’t mean it will just continue to pump without having a little correction.

That correction is what gives people the opportunity to buy again and the result of this is what usually leads to it increasing further for the next trend. I see a correction soon before hitting that value and I am hoping to buy at that correction again.
Of course a drop of few hundred dollars is not a very huge thing because if you look at the average, the rise is always more than the fall and I am rather more optimistic about the rise than the fall. So since we are having the rise in the market right now, it is a wise move to speculate some money in the best and profitable coins out there in the market.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:29:34 PM

ok, keep speculating with various analyzes, I'm sure if more people hold bitcoin and give good news with reasonable analytical techniques I'm sure that bitcoin will continue to grow and reach the price of 10k as the OP mentioned.

Bitcoin will reach 10 thousand and more. We will simply have to wait for 2-3 months. If we see the falls of BTC now, we must not take them as a start of the bear market: these are the smallest 1-2 days fluctuations.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:58:52 PM

Your prediction was quite good and became more attractive to the most bitcoin fanatic actually.
But look at the market now regarding about in bitcoin it went down to 7678$ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ according
in the chart graph now.  Were Bitcoin remain unpredictable and for sure some traders might get worry or chillux and relax because they
know what is going on. But for sure in the end it will bounce again to kick its price to the moon, so HOLD!
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:16:05 AM

Sometimes, our analysis depends on what we believe.
I respect your analysis, Op but we still couldn't hide the fact that the market could possibly drop down unexpectedly anytime.
However, the market situation is still showing that it could possibly reach the best value this year.
It's just hard to finalize or conclude an exact value for now.
It is very normal for market to drop most especially when it gets a long stretch of increase, but that doesn’t mean it is dropping low to stay there for a long time, it will drop to surely gather more momentum that will see it through the next increase. So if people predict that bitcoin is heading towards $10k, doesn’t mean it will just continue to pump without having a little correction.

That correction is what gives people the opportunity to buy again and the result of this is what usually leads to it increasing further for the next trend. I see a correction soon before hitting that value and I am hoping to buy at that correction again.
Of course a drop of few hundred dollars is not a very huge thing because if you look at the average, the rise is always more than the fall and I am rather more optimistic about the rise than the fall. So since we are having the rise in the market right now, it is a wise move to speculate some money in the best and profitable coins out there in the market.
LOL, but what if I tell you that I am sometimes optimistic about the fall too, does that not sound crazy? That drop you fell it’s not a big deal is actually a big deal to me and I usually appreciate it, because without those falls, there is no way I will make profit or be able to get an entry point.

I am a trader man, and the market must fall for me to be able to buy and sell again when it’s high, do you know how much I am already gaining again when the market fell to $8170? If it has not fallen from $9k after I sold at that, how would I have gotten the chance to buy back. So dear, both rise and fall of bitcoin values favors me both.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:05:49 AM

Like watching this kind of video that are bullish on bitcoin, I think we will really reach that $10,000 this year, it's just that price now is a little bearish again but I'm glad we are still holding on at $8000. Will watch it later as I have free time to spare. Thanks Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: