Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CrashingCrypto is a scam (including doc-k and HERPES)  (Read 237 times)
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:16:34 PM

Hello, the following is a short summary of what has transpired regarding CrashingCrypto and my reports against them. The last few threads were moved to Investigations because they contained some person information. I am reposting this summary in order to warn the community, so that people who don't have a bitcointalk account will be made aware of the events that transpired.

I encourage all bitcointalk members to read the full thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118237.0

1. I won a large amount of Dogecoins on the site CrashDoge
2. In a conversation with the owner, I told him I was between 17 and 22 years old
3. The owner froze my funds and said I could only redeem them if I completed KYC. This was stated nowhere on the website during signup, and the website has never had a terms of conditions page. The owner also froze the accounts of all people who had been tipped by me, and wiped all their funds.
4. I agreed to do KYC, and the owner agreed to let me fly in to meet him in person. He later took back that agreement, and insisted on online verification. I agreed to do online KYC as long as he told me the process, but he refused to tell me the full KYC process.
5. The community sees this shitty behaviour and condemns the owner ("crashingcrypto") for scamming me and all these users, and he is red-tagged.

This much is fact, and set in stone. Now let's get to the part where accusations come against me. I will try to be as unbiased as possible, but I encourage you guys to read doc-k's thread about me "scamming" here to get the full picture: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126052.0

6. The dev of the site, a known scammer nicknamed NightWanderer, comes forward and states that he has given the game hashes to multiple people including me, insinuating that I somehow cheated.
7. The excuse of the CrashDoge owners shifts to me cheating instead of me being underage.
8. I agree that I did have a game hash, but I only saw it after the fact and did not actually use it. The community didn't believe me, and I was red-tagged for supposed cheating on the site.

I did not cheat, but a few of the default trust members here don't believe me. That's alright, since it's not the question at hand. Regardless of whether I cheated or not, here are the facts you can discern from this.

Fact #1: The owners of CrashingCrypto are frauds and will not pay out any big wins. Weeks before the cheating accusations came from NightWanderer, they had already pulled the KYC scam on me, before a credible reason actually came up. They were marked as scammers well before the site dev came forward with that information.

Fact #2: I am not the only affected user. The accounts of all people tipped by me were wiped clean. If I tipped someone $1, and their balance was $1,000, their ENTIRE balance was wiped. There are four individual users who have been affected by this scam.

The people who trust me and believe I did not cheat know that CrashingCrypto has scammed over 9,000,000 Dogecoins. For those who think I cheated, it is STILL a fact that CrashingCrypto scammed over 5,000,000 Dogecoins.

I was in discussions with doc-k about resolving the matter, but he seems to have gone MIA, so I will continue with whatever action needs to be taken. This post just serves as a community reminder slash public notice of information that is currently hidden in view. Thank you for reading

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crashingcrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:31:50 AM

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― Adolf Hitler

Stop lying, Stack.  You're already caught.
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:41:45 PM

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― Adolf Hitler

Stop lying, Stack.  You're already caught.

Whether I "lied" or not about cheating on your site is a completely different matter, and not one that my post addresses. You should re-read what I posted and what its implications are.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: