Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Website Traffic - $1.00 for 100,000 Hits  (Read 270 times)
DirectAdServer (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:08:18 PM

We are selling website traffic with CPM rates starting as low as $0.01.

You can create an account to buy traffic from us here: https://directadserver.com

At a $0.01 CPM rate, you're able to purchase 100,000 hits for just $1.00. You can purchase as much traffic as you want. The higher your CPM rate, the more traffic you'll obviously receive.

There are no rules - you can send the traffic wherever you want. This includes blogs, adult sites, tech support offers and anything else you can think of. We just send the traffic, we don't guarantee any conversions.

You can filter by country, browser and operating system. Additionally, you can blacklist/whitelist specific publishers from sending traffic to your campaign.

The minimum deposit to buy traffic is $5.00 and we exclusively accept Bitcoin.

I am currently offering $0.10 credit to all new accounts. Send me a PM with the email address you signed up with and then post in this thread to let me know you've messaged. You must have at least 100 posts to receive the free credit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:00:44 AM

Hey, Is this a sort of Ad network? Why you dont have a proper home page? Your website is lacking the professional look. How much you pay per 1000 impressions for publishers and whats the minimum withdrawal amount?
DirectAdServer (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:53:05 PM

Hi, is it possible to get dividends from traffic using similar web pages and services for comparing and synchronizing SQL Server database schemas? I would like to understand how it works and maybe tries. I hope we will succeed)

I have no idea what you're asking.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:48:32 PM

We are selling website traffic with CPM rates starting as low as $0.01.

You can create an account to buy traffic from us here: https://directadserver.com

At a $0.01 CPM rate, you're able to purchase 100,000 hits for just $1.00. You can purchase as much traffic as you want. The higher your CPM rate, the more traffic you'll obviously receive.

The offer is quite good but we know that most advertisers are looking for real traffic that can somehow convert. So I am wondering: Is the traffic coming from bots or similar schemes and not real humans? Please tell me more on this area because I am attracted at the rate but if there will be no single conversion at all then it can just be a big waste of time (not necessarily the money part but $5 is still $5.).
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:23:15 PM

@OP
I would like to test your traffic.

And if your traffic works for the purpose I want to test, then I will be buying regularly.
So in this case, will you agree to do the deals through the forum? I'm not convinced at all to pay through the site, honestly speaking.

The offer is quite good but we know that most advertisers are looking for real traffic that can somehow convert. So I am wondering: Is the traffic coming from bots or similar schemes and not real humans? Please tell me more on this area because I am attracted at the rate but if there will be no single conversion at all then it can just be a big waste of time (not necessarily the money part but $5 is still $5.).
It is definitely bot traffic, the price itself speaks for the truth. Real traffic is not cheap at all.
I'm 99.99% sure that the traffic will not convert to any sales, opt-in, refs, leads etc. It is not the real use for this kind of traffic afaik.

The bot traffics are useful to those who know the real use of this.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 12:06:06 AM

I know this is just a bot generated traffic, Not even a hitleap traffic. So is this effective to raised alexa ranking in short time?

But one thing raised some concerns $1 per 100k hits and asking for minimum of $5 deposit. Seems like a scam and to good to be true.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:22:59 AM

I am interested in advertising my website here and hope to receive the expected traffics, i do not expect any great result from this service besides increasing my alexa ranking.
I will like to receive 100k hit daily to my website for the next 25 days and i hope it can be configured to deliver as my plan.
The $5 should be able to buy above 500 thousand impression according to your explanations and i will share it 100k daily and then buy more.
Let me know the possibility since your website does not offer any information about this.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 03:00:04 PM

I am interested in advertising my website here and hope to receive the expected traffics, i do not expect any great result from this service besides increasing my alexa ranking.
I will like to receive 100k hit daily to my website for the next 25 days and i hope it can be configured to deliver as my plan.
The $5 should be able to buy above 500 thousand impression according to your explanations and i will share it 100k daily and then buy more.
Let me know the possibility since your website does not offer any information about this.

Well looks like the OP is not interested in getting any sell in this forum as he don't reply on customers question and inquiry about his product.

I am research a similar cheap traffic and i decided not to continue with my purchase since it will make my Bounce rate to 100% and its bad for business.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:08:36 PM

Well looks like the OP is not interested in getting any sell in this forum as he don't reply on customers question and inquiry about his product.

I am research a similar cheap traffic and i decided not to continue with my purchase since it will make my Bounce rate to 100% and its bad for business.

A good decision you made, definitely your bounce rate will skyrocket with this kind of traffic.

And also this kind of traffic should not be pointed to the money site.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:44:35 PM

OP Last Active was 2019-05-15, 03:44:23, may be we need to exercise some patience and wait for him to answer some of the questions posted because he might be busy somewhere but it is not advisable to register and send any money to the website until the op clear some or all the questions.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:27:03 PM

I know this is just a bot generated traffic, Not even a hitleap traffic. So is this effective to raised alexa ranking in short time?

But one thing raised some concerns $1 per 100k hits and asking for minimum of $5 deposit. Seems like a scam and to good to be true.
If it sounds too good to be true then its already considered as a scam. $1 for 100k hits? You wont see this thing here on net.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcMonk
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

What about traffic quality? What region are users from? Are they alive?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: