Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12486 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

I just do not understand why do we need new coin for any project like that. I like the idea that decentralized contact between travelers and guides. Whoy don't you focus on a platform instead of creating a new token.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:09:55 PM

In the roadmap I saw the development of an Android application. Now it is ready for users and where can I find it?
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:17:18 PM

I just do not understand why do we need new coin for any project like that. I like the idea that decentralized contact between travelers and guides. Whoy don't you focus on a platform instead of creating a new token.
This way of investing and developing the platform, I think , can help to attract users to a particular platform, i.e. to the GUIDER.TRAVEL .
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:06:58 AM

This way of investing and developing the platform, I think , can help to attract users to a particular platform, i.e. to the GUIDER.TRAVEL .
Developers of different business ideas have a chance to improve their projects thanks to blockchain technology. I hope that the GUIDER team will be able to realize their idea.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:17:57 AM

It seems to me that direct contact of tourists with guides will be able to provide quality service. Tourists will be able to receive accurate information, and the growth of users of the system will be fast.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:48:36 AM

Are all guides on your platform ready to work with cryptocurrency? I understand that there is still time to decide. What does the poll say?
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:37:54 AM

Are all guides on your platform ready to work with cryptocurrency? I understand that there is still time to decide. What does the poll say?
participants who have already registered on the platform, of course, accept favorable conditions. As I understand it, everyone is interested in getting the maximum profit
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

What tools can you use to stabilize the value of the token after the completion of the IEO process?
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:57:09 AM

What tools can you use to stabilize the value of the token after the completion of the IEO process?
I am sure that the degree of readiness can improve the situation at the exchanges. If you look at the roadmap, you can see that the team is planning to launch the platform quickly. The value of the token will continue to grow.
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:59:57 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:30:31 PM by mprep

Of course not. But tokens will first go only to pay the platform commission, and not to pay guides.

We planned a budget for market making
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

Of course not. But tokens will first go only to pay the platform commission, and not to pay guides.
It would be a good prospect for the future of your token. I hope that during the expansion of the number of users, you will be able to get an additional opportunity for cooperation.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:25:30 PM

Creating a platform for guides, will you provide advertising content on the platform for travel agencies? This can bring additional profit and demand for tokens.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:08:02 PM

The development of applications and the platform itself is the most important indicator of the team's competence for me. I see that you are well prepared for the IEO.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:21:52 PM

now few tourists use cryptocurrency to pay for services, but their number is growing. There are more and more opportunities in restaurants and hotels. I think that excursions will also be relevant with crypto.
The team proposed a development plan for several years. I think that by the time all the work on the project is completed and the platform is developed, tourists will have more opportunities to use the GDR token.
Yes, there is a calculation of the effectiveness of the project. But there are external factors that can affect the popularity of the application. For example, competition. The team may be among the first , but there are still many stages.
good competition benefits consumers. I expect to see a quality product, and judging by the preliminary results, the team copes perfectly
the developers correctly assess their competition. Using new tools, GUIDE.TRAVEL will be able to get its users.
They already are. I've seen reviews of tourists about the app. Now I'm interested to know what affects the increase in the number of guides on the platform.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:12:41 PM

the developers correctly assess their competition. Using new tools, GUIDE.TRAVEL will be able to get its users.
They already are. I've seen reviews of tourists about the app. Now I'm interested to know what affects the increase in the number of guides on the platform.
I think that first of all it will be an advertising campaign. And of course, the referral program. I'm sure it'll work out fine. I'm waiting for round two.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:51:32 PM

The project was launched a long time ago, the team put a lot of effort to achieve these results. Now it all depends on the support of the community and investors.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:21:45 PM

Tourism is a very important industry for some countries, and the development of these regions may entail the need for innovative solutions. There is a prospect for any of the participants of the platform.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:42:22 PM

now few tourists use cryptocurrency to pay for services, but their number is growing. There are more and more opportunities in restaurants and hotels. I think that excursions will also be relevant with crypto.
The team proposed a development plan for several years. I think that by the time all the work on the project is completed and the platform is developed, tourists will have more opportunities to use the GDR token.
Yes, there is a calculation of the effectiveness of the project. But there are external factors that can affect the popularity of the application. For example, competition. The team may be among the first , but there are still many stages.
good competition benefits consumers. I expect to see a quality product, and judging by the preliminary results, the team copes perfectly
In this project, everything has a connection with each other. The more tourists will be in the applications, the more guides will want to be with GUIDER.TRAVEL .
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

Tourism is a very important industry for some countries, and the development of these regions may entail the need for innovative solutions. There is a prospect for any of the participants of the platform.
I have no doubt that tourism continues to develop. And the creation of such a platform can be dictated by time. That is why I think my investment will be profitable
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:30:51 PM

Developers of different business ideas have a chance to improve their projects thanks to blockchain technology. I hope that the GUIDER team will be able to realize their idea.

I know team needs funding for developing of the project. IEO can be a good solution for start up what makes me stressed is movement of the cryptoworld daily up and down, after funding enough how they will act for crypto prize movements. Even at tourism people need fix prizes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: