Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber!  (Read 12470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

I love to travel, this project is just created for me. I think if there will be as it is written, he will definitely be the first

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HDSte

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:38:09 PM

I think a lot of investors can apply tokens when traveling. I personally am also ready to use this service after the launch of the platform. Will geolocation be used when selecting a region?
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:13:56 PM

I think a lot of investors can apply tokens when traveling. I personally am also ready to use this service after the launch of the platform. Will geolocation be used when selecting a region?
I hope that the developers will think through all the details of the work of tourists for the easiest search and work in the application.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:34:51 PM

Now the first quick profit is important for investors. I think it is quite possible that in the second round the token sale will end. And in the future, everything will depend on the effectiveness of the strategy
I think that the tourism sector will always be interesting for investment. Especially, provided that the user can visit the tours virtually.
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:46:49 PM

You presented us with a quality business plan. I was glad to see that you pointed out the competition. This increases the understanding of how much work remains to be done before you become a leader in this field.
GuiderDev
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:51:03 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 04:25:29 PM by mprep

Of course, it is already used up to the city. Later it will be like in a taxi with points on the map and guides nearby. But I already tell secrets)

Existing users of the GUIDER can ensure the liquidity of the token during the transition of the platform to the blockchain. I appreciate this development
of course, the chances of success increase if there is already a customer base.I wonder how the transition to payment by tokens will be carried out?

Starting next quarter, we will begin a gradual implementation.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

This is a new service, that offers the project GUIDER.TRAVEL, is very convenient for tourists and I am sure many will use it . And the price of tokens will grow .
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:40:17 AM

Existing users of the GUIDER can ensure the liquidity of the token during the transition of the platform to the blockchain. I appreciate this development
of course, the chances of success increase if there is already a customer base.I wonder how the transition to payment by tokens will be carried out?

I think that the gradual introduction of the token into the work of the platform will positively affect the interest of tourists to the cryptocurrency. Especially because you offer a good bonus program
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:27:48 AM

Of course, it is already used up to the city. Later it will be like in a taxi with points on the map and guides nearby. But I already tell secrets)
I like what I see in your project. Tourists will be able to quickly access the tours, and guides have a constant profit.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:17:28 AM

Economic calculations of the project show us the constant growth of profits in the tourism business. I am sure that the appearance of GUIDER will be timely.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:22:14 AM

Economic calculations of the project show us the constant growth of profits in the tourism business. I am sure that the appearance of GUIDER will be timely.
I have not personally used such a resource, but I am sure that I will fix it soon. I would like to benefit not only from investing
miko7

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:23:52 AM

Those users who want to use the token among the first, can count on some bonuses? And your platform will be transferred to full payment for services using a token?
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:55:10 AM

Those users who want to use the token among the first, can count on some bonuses? And your platform will be transferred to full payment for services using a token?
I think it will be a strategy of encouragement, not coercion. Participants of the platform will want to use tokens themselves. It is more profitable
burya2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:31:22 PM

[/quote]

I think it will be a strategy of encouragement, not coercion. Participants of the platform will want to use tokens themselves. It is more profitable
now few tourists use cryptocurrency to pay for services, but their number is growing. There are more and more opportunities in restaurants and hotels. I think that excursions will also be relevant with crypto.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:18:25 PM

now few tourists use cryptocurrency to pay for services, but their number is growing. There are more and more opportunities in restaurants and hotels. I think that excursions will also be relevant with crypto.
The team proposed a development plan for several years. I think that by the time all the work on the project is completed and the platform is developed, tourists will have more opportunities to use the GDR token.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:52:54 PM

The team proposed a development plan for several years. I think that by the time all the work on the project is completed and the platform is developed, tourists will have more opportunities to use the GDR token.
Yes, there is a calculation of the effectiveness of the project. But there are external factors that can affect the popularity of the application. For example, competition. The team may be among the first , but there are still many stages.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:14:48 PM

Yes, there is a calculation of the effectiveness of the project. But there are external factors that can affect the popularity of the application. For example, competition. The team may be among the first , but there are still many stages.
good competition benefits consumers. I expect to see a quality product, and judging by the preliminary results, the team copes perfectly
atowas2015

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:59:00 PM

good competition benefits consumers. I expect to see a quality product, and judging by the preliminary results, the team copes perfectly
the developers correctly assess their competition. Using new tools, GUIDE.TRAVEL will be able to get its users.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:27:13 PM

the developers correctly assess their competition. Using new tools, GUIDE.TRAVEL will be able to get its users.
I went to the platform page and saw a lot of registered tours. It is possible that this number will grow several times during the period of the token sale. It is worth thinking about investing in your vacation Roll Eyes Wink
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:58:27 PM

I went to the platform page and saw a lot of registered tours. It is possible that this number will grow several times during the period of the token sale. It is worth thinking about investing in your vacation Roll Eyes Wink
If there are already offers from guides, I think that tourists will join very quickly. The conditions of the referral campaign will be a great incentive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: