Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is encrypted messaging important? Value your privacy!  (Read 300 times)
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:34:59 PM

Elixxir is another project that obscures metadata using cMix protocol which was created by David Chaum. They've been making strides in their project but not on mainnet yet
ActAshton (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:50:28 AM

I can't really understand what is related with encrypted messages and Atronocom ICO? You are talking about different things. Can you explain to us?

From what I've read, Atronocom caters to a wide audience with their encrypted messaging services as one of their main features. Similar to Signal or Status. They are catering to a large group of users that value their privacy.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:23:55 AM

I am a trade and not a holder, so I am inclined to choose a reputable exchange for shelter. Binance and cryptopia they all have problems with hackers, but see cryptopia closed, user money is gone. But binance still works normally
ActAshton (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:06:08 AM

I am a trade and not a holder, so I am inclined to choose a reputable exchange for shelter. Binance and cryptopia they all have problems with hackers, but see cryptopia closed, user money is gone. But binance still works normally
Someone mentioned Binance might be pumping their IEOs recently lol. I like trading on Poloniex as it's my first bet as it hasn't had a giant breach and it's kind of like home- first trading platform i've used.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

Thank you for that knowledge. Honestly all of that was my habit before I read this blog. I will share to my other friends and business partners. I'm a holder since 2018 yet not satisfied to the present price value. Hope you will post some more tips and advice soon to help some crypto investors especially crypto holder to make their investment safe.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

Encrypted networking is the essence of privacy and no one intends to question that. But  few have a full awareness of the fact that encryption is not enough to preserve it. Most ppl use centralized messaging services. Yeah, they are encrypted but run by 3-rd body with potential to decrypt messages. In this respect  encryption combined with blockchain technique brings the real value.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: