Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment now?  (Read 13497 times)
-kingcoins-

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:41:54 PM

CRUIZE/BTC
0,00000001 BTC (+0,00%)

CRUIZE/USD
$ 0,000059 (+3,77%)

CRUIZE/EUR
0,000053 € (+3,99%)

CRUIZE/GBP
£ 0,000045 (+3,94%)

https://br.advfn.com/cripto/Cruize-CRUIZE/mercados

CRUIZE/BTC: Buy or sell Cruize for Bitcoin:
https://crex24.com/exchange/CRUIZE-BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:42:30 PM

growth began to appear even though it still often went down but actually the market began to improve unlike in 2018, initially it was sweet but because of that it was very bitter, the market was far away because the impact of the increase was so significant and this year could be different, with a bitter start I hope finally it will be sweet
I don't invest, but holding back what I have in my opinion will also be profitable because when the market improves, my coins will also tend to have good prices

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:14:13 AM

For me it is the time to win back your loss here in crypto. You need to think a great strategies now. Like what I'm doing I perform bounty while doing trading. Even I will earn a small amount in trading I will sell my coin as a practical decision. Because it is better recovery for me and I think the safest thing to do. And my bounty's salary is the capital that I will use in my trading activity.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:36:16 AM

We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.
The best time to invest is in cryptocurrency's lowest price if possible. Strategies could be the same as 2018 because I only have one method to buy low and wait for the right timing to sell. We have our own strategies in terms of investment and that is where we get results from our techniques either it is good or bad depending on how we spend our time and effort just to get a good harvest this year or next.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:55:06 AM

Looking at the green market and the Halving Day Bitcoin namely reward per block will decrease every 4 years or every 210,000 blocks by 2020, people will use this year to hoard bitcoin to take profits in 2020, so this year prices will continue to rise reached the peak in 2020. It's time for this year to hoard and invest in bitcoin
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:18:35 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 05:19:11 AM by santouao

Market is already growing again and its a good opportunities to make investments on the good projects we may have,But think wisely a lot of Scams out there and new trend has come the IEO that we can choose Ico or IEO on our investments so we need to think wisely in making investments,we can try yanu.io it offers also IEO and successfully done the ico before.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:24:12 AM

Most investors now focus on the IEO. The market is making good changes now is the time to buy alt top 10 on coinmaket
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:25:21 AM

The market is now always green and the bitcoin price also continue rising up little by little i think this is the right time for investment before is too late we all know the market price was so volatility at any moment and the bull it may happen every now and then.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:33:18 AM

this is a good time to invest truely, the bearish seem to have ended even though the pump is very slow but steady.   i may not call it a bull yet but it is not where we use to have it.investors will just have to be very sensitive around the price and be smart with hodling and trading. wishing us all the best.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:01:47 AM

i don't have a specific strategy from the start, i just observe and sell and then buy back when i have benefited.

from what i see it seems that this is indeed the right time to set aside some money and start investing now.
i am sure the market will increase in the near future.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:01:34 AM

We have been waiting for a really good and green crypto market for a long time. Maybe it's time to set aside some of our money to start investing. Do you have a strategy that is different from the strategy in 2018 ago? Don't waste time and opportunity to put dreams into the future. KEEP THE SPIRIT and Success for you all.
Now, past or maybe in future there are always good time to invest. Because as long we can get a lot of profit with it, it means we can manage our investment very well. And then it can give advantage for us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:20:06 AM

There is no specific strategy because all we need to do is not wait for time to invest !! This is a good opportunity and never waste time to seize opportunities.
The market is green and we must be able to follow the flow, conditions like this must really be utilized as well as possible.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:30:58 AM

We are at the right phse to invest on cryptos because the prices shows good growth in the recent days.

Keep your investment long term and experience the  benefits from the next bull run.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:39:21 AM

I still choose waiting. Only after overcoming the +6K level for BTC and the +200 level for ether it is possible to look for entry points to the market.

SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:07:12 AM

For as long as you got a money to invest with the crypto market and you feel it in doing so then go for it because it's one of the greatest investment opportunity in this generation and we already witnessed what was happened in December 2017 and the chances are that it'll happen again in the future.

Amen! I'm hoping to get that huge boost and I'm wondering when it will happen? End of 2019? 2020? I'm looking at good IEO projects now that I can put my tokens into while eating popcorn watching the market go crazy. Like Ecomi, cryptocollectibles that you can store in a hardware wallet together with other coins is fun stuff. But for now, BTC & ETH are the safest coins to go
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:08:14 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 05:41:09 AM by malphite534

If you are looking for good IEO project to invest you can visit this link and this will provide details and link on IEO of yanu Yanu Initial Exchange Offering has been launched! positive upside potential.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:10:34 AM

now the lowest price on altcoins. If I had some free money then it's clear that I now bought it. nobody definitely will tell you whether there will be a fall or not, but I would for example buy at such prices if I had a spare stock of money. It is a pity but I bought much higher and did not think that the market would fall so low

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:57:31 AM

I am very optimistic right now and I can see is the bright side of the bitcoin's value today or any other cryptocurrency because I know that history will repeat itself. Hold now and then you will definitely benefit later. Some of the billionaires started like this for sure.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:41:19 AM

Yes we can start investments now,market situation is going ro a good one right now all we need is a good project to invest so look at this project and try to make a investments,https://exmarkets.
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:46:30 AM

My strategy to put more and more coins to be my portfolios. Remember about the fact that crypto has started to grow and that can be very strong evidence if  2018 can be considered as a golden time to accumulate more and more cryptocurrency. This time it's worth even more than last year.
Maybe I agree with you, to start collecting coins in the portfolio. Because the time has come to buy in a large basket. I hope this time it will be better than 2018, just consider this the recovery phase for cryptocurrency fans or other traders.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: