Bitcoin Forum
January 27, 2020, 09:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - Originator "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Native Tor  (Read 5749 times)
kingcarsen

Activity: 1064
Merit: 367

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:46:19 PM

New Jupiter IPFS features were added to our ipfs branch for Denarius!

https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmYUCAFfjNRbbu9Xuobjuz5YCu8T7bHAYCZg7aRmBHyDna (Uploaded with Jupiter)

NEW Flags

Code:
jupiterlocal=1 flag
jupiterip=<ipfsnodeip:5001> flag

NEW RPC Commands

Code:
jupiterduo <filelocation>
jupiterduopod <filelocation>
proofofdata <filelocation>
jupitergetblock <ipfshash>
jupitergetstat <ipfshash>

https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/1204454773291769857

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
manosv

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:57:17 PM

Continue to innovate and ignore all haters. Very awesome stuff!!!
kingcarsen

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:08:16 PM

Continue to innovate and ignore all haters. Very awesome stuff!!!

Thank you manosv!

Example of the jupiterduopod RPC command (dual uploading and timestamps):

https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmYa46kQEuWCVdSiSmgb9kfGui9q2trB2g2wazMyaQiifu (The image above)

The IPFS hash link of the dmoon.png in the screenshot: https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZ8wqDcwunf7MvH8ypqAJHuJyuSciMp1PV6GHbHPWQMCZ

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

BESTCHANGE -> Best Rates for Exchanging crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:03:30 PM

Is the chatting room still on.? I used to get tips in DNR and send gifts in the chat room. Can anyone send me the link to that.?

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
CryptoGreek.Cafe

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:35:31 PM

Is the chatting room still on.? I used to get tips in DNR and send gifts in the chat room. Can anyone send me the link to that.?

for more info visit Denarius Discord https://discord.gg/vHV2NrQ
ThorthChariot

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:12:04 PM

Hey guys !!!

It's been awhile since i said something here Smiley  but i super happy that Denarius after 2 year of running... is still running beside all the attack over the coin.

Many years ahead guys !!!

Cheers
buzzkillb

Activity: 938
Merit: 321

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:15:43 PM

Setup a chaindata page for anyone new syncing the wallet. Currently will autoupdate about every 24 hours since its nice to not have to wait for sync, might bring this back down to 72 hours. ARM version is mainly for a raspberry pi4. 
https://chaindata.pos.watch/

Eventually will timestamp the chaindata zip files using Proof of Data through the servers wallet. Cool

https://denarius.io | Ancient Money for a New World - Laughing at your fiat since 2017!
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

BESTCHANGE -> Best Rates for Exchanging crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:20:13 AM

Thank you for that, There were lots of people who used to hangout there and tip each other for fun activities.. I miss those days of crypto. Happy to see DNR going good.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kingcarsen

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:05:44 PM

Thank you for that, There were lots of people who used to hangout there and tip each other for fun activities.. I miss those days of crypto. Happy to see DNR going good.

Yup we have Denarii still and Panda bot now, so you can stake your D directly in our Discord server. Denarii provides statistic of the blockchain and network.

We currently have 492 FortunaStakes online, super close to 500 Shocked

https://discord.gg/UPpQy3n

charlie137

Activity: 854
Merit: 204

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 07:23:04 AM

You realize the 5,000+ people in our Discord channel are laughing at you.

Do you realize that all 2702092+ Bitcointalk Members are laughing at you and your Deadarius shitcoin?
Dig your hole deeper and deeper

he just can't stop))

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
kingcarsen

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:12:42 AM

Do you realize that all 2702092+ Bitcointalk Members are laughing at you and your Deadarius shitcoin?

he just can't stop))

^^ Clearly you can't

buzzkillb

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

A little over 2 months until block 3mil hits, and pow block rewards go to 0.

https://denarius.io | Ancient Money for a New World - Laughing at your fiat since 2017!
bitwookie

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 11:57:02 AM

he just can't stop))

You are an absolute deadbeat mate, the fact you take time out of your own day to persistently talk shit about denarius shows me, 1. you're really scared its going to take off and you've missed the boat to load up, 2. , you know its going to take off 3. It pretty much beats most of the top 20 coins hands down and you know it and ill add 4, You and I know you have got a ridiculously small cock. Like no one can even see it its that tiny.

So quit with the Denarius bashing because the more you bash it, the more I expose your stupidly weeny penis size to the 2702092+ Bitcointalk members. And if you continue, ill roast you even more on Twitter which has more than 321 million users and start exposing the fact you are just a flat out fake crypto cnt.

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 02:45:05 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2019, 02:57:27 PM by charlie137

he just can't stop))

You are an absolute deadbeat mate, the fact you take time out of your own day to persistently talk shit about denarius shows me, 1. you're really scared its going to take off and you've missed the boat to load up, 2. , you know its going to take off 3. It pretty much beats most of the top 20 coins hands down and you know it and ill add 4, You and I know you have got a ridiculously small cock. Like no one can even see it its that tiny.

So quit with the Denarius bashing because the more you bash it, the more I expose your stupidly weeny penis size to the 2702092+ Bitcointalk members. And if you continue, ill roast you even more on Twitter which has more than 321 million users and start exposing the fact you are just a flat out fake crypto cnt.

im on the forum daily, google time management and buckle up ahahahh Cool sounds like you got new a job exposing my penis lol Grin Grin Grin Grin o shit, now you need a supervisor (task scale, etc)

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
bitwookie

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 02:57:53 PM

he just can't stop))

im on the forum daily, google time management and buckle up ahahahh Cool sounds like you got new a job exposing my penis lol Grin Grin Grin Grin o shit, now you need a supervisor (task sizes, etc)

what a shit reply
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 03:02:38 PM

he just can't stop))

im on the forum daily, google time management and buckle up ahahahh Cool sounds like you got new a job exposing my penis lol Grin Grin Grin Grin o shit, now you need a supervisor (task sizes, etc)

what a shit reply

HEY!!!! BACK TO WORK! NO BREAKS!!!!

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
bitwookie

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 03:06:11 PM

he just can't stop))

what a shit reply

HEY!!!! BACK TO WORK! NO BREAKS!!!!

oh youre the AXE dev i hear......makes sense now.....keep posting your fear
manosv

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:09:30 PM

Keep Bumping our thread.I love it
buzzkillb

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

Denarius seems to be in good company with how old, now top cryptocurrencies, used to get attacked for no reason. I still do not understand why, when there is plenty of space for all to work together.

Denarius use of Jupiter upload to IPFS and Proof of Data were most likely the first crypto to authenticate the IGReport on a blockchain, and also verify how the US govt changed it on the fly the next day.

kingcarsen

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:39:50 PM

Denarius seems to be in good company with how old, now top cryptocurrencies, used to get attacked for no reason. I still do not understand why, when there is plenty of space for all to work together.

Denarius use of Jupiter upload to IPFS and Proof of Data were most likely the first crypto to authenticate the IGReport on a blockchain, and also verify how the US govt changed it on the fly the next day.

I agree.

BIS just recently added their own IPFS implementation after Denarius's Jupiter gave them some inspiration. They gave us credit as well, which is the exact kind of stuff we need to see in this space. Helping each other, rather than posting hate, charles just makes himself look bad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.