Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Lost Your Money on Crex24 Buying Scam Coins ?  (Read 222 times)
rosengold (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:56:21 PM

This is a topic to enforce crex24 (and all other small/medium exchanges) to review their politics about new listed coins.

What I realized:

OFTEN Scam coins (Their Devs of course) Dump a huge ammount of coins and creates "fake volume" with robots, and after make some money they do that infamous exit scam ( or increase total supply). It's not only a matter of "choice" for people that are buying/believing in that project, but it's a matter of security from the exchange to avoid this pratice.

For Example.

Why not restrict huge deposits (greater than 0.5% for example) of total coin supply as a "maturation time" ? and after, say...a month ou more, the deposits limit increase with caution (2% and so on).

I totally sure That have lots of people that lost their money because this BAD PRACTICES by the exchange doing anything for money.

I Have Lost Money on BITF and Now With Zarko, Both Scam Coins Dumped and Runned out.

What do You Think ? Have you Lost Your Money This Way ? (Not Only on Crex24, Just a Personal Example)
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farrokh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:21:34 PM

i lost 10 milion satoshi on zakro and crex market doesnt answer to my masseges. zakro was dirty scam coin and the owner of this coin has disappeared. dont trust to these coins.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:16:22 AM

i lost 10 milion satoshi on zakro and crex market doesnt answer to my masseges. zakro was dirty scam coin and the owner of this coin has disappeared. dont trust to these coins.

That happened maybe because of your mistake in buying a coin scam. If the market has no answer, maybe they don't want to be responsible for the problem you are experiencing.
You can contact the coin developer contract directly, but if it can be contacted, if it cannot mean fraud, and you will lose the asset
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:31:24 AM

I was surprised by the news. Is it true that the Crex24 exchange has a scam element. I usually trade on the market safely and there are no obstacles in making transactions.
I will try to monitor it if it's true as you say, I will be more careful in choosing markets
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:33:21 PM

Yes, fraudulent projects a lot. Of course I did not lose money there. But in some projects I saw how people invested $ 50,000 A and the fraudsters were hiding. Time is hard if you invest you risk losing everything. And there are too many such fraudulent projects. For example, Daxico. Also supposedly new exchange. Scum project.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:10:44 PM

I Have Lost Money on BITF and Now With Zarko, Both Scam Coins Dumped and Runned out.

What do You Think ? Have you Lost Your Money This Way ? (Not Only on Crex24, Just a Personal Example)
This doesn't only applied on Crex but on all exchangers which do have that kind of fake volume and with those who aren't popular ones where they

do tend out to fake their volume just to lure in people to buy out various coins and also it isn't really new for project to dump its price yet the owner
itself is the main reason why these coins eventually die if it hits up on exchangers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:48:22 PM

I've been trading on crex24.com for a while now without any problems, I think it all comes down to the trader to investigate the coin he/she is planning to trade on. My advice don't go for tokens/coins you have little knowledge about rather invest in known assets and should the exchange tries any foul play, you can really take them anywhere to get justice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: