Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen)  (Read 11011 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Some coins which is having real working platform like dropil, sxdt whuch is giving devidend for users  then some exchange tokens like kucoin shares (kcs) , Coss these tokens having working products .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:09:06 PM

No one knows what will be the coins that will pump on bull run, it is best if you can create your own list for these low cap coins. Although this is totally risky for an individual if you're taking an opinion from the community but it's better if you can have your own choice for what you are looking at after knowing the idea of others. And I think it's something that you shouldn't too anymore, before it's okay to invest with those low cap coins because they might moon in the future but now I don't think its still applicable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tomcolor

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:13:10 PM

Maybe you are in here new one so I want give you suggest, you can keep investment in popular currency. That means bitcoin, etherum, litcoin, altcoins, and some in coinmarketcap top list. Maybe this choice will your better for making profitable.

ytaevv

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:16:42 PM

Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
I believe that you need to invest only in new and small coins. I started testing different IEO's and already see the first results. I propose to pay attention to this project http://gexan.io ! They are going to hold IEO in 2 days.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:28:43 PM

Investing in the small marketcap coins can give huge returns if any expected bull run comes to the markets. Big coins are safer and it is suggested by most gurus in order to avoid the price fluctuations.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:31:36 PM

Hello budy, what is the parameter to know which the best coin?, I believe coin with good development will have a good price, and also buyback from developer will always become good pump from price in the begining. as far as I know, Binance have a good price lately, but if we serach for cheap coins, I recomended BEC and Digitex
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:07:31 AM

Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

But the problem is we don't know when will our coin and the entire market goes bull.
The best thing to do is buying a good coin with a good project behind it,
so we can holding it for long time without afraid of falling coin price, because the  coin has a good use case.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:13:14 AM

Before a bull run occurs its expected that many coins do only have a low to median value . investing in  low valued coins is the common strategy that investors do  but when the bull run finally occurs we can see that median value coins such as bitcoin and bitcoincash are the one's that pumped the most therfor i would suggest to prioritize these kind of coins before others because these are the one's that will give you a huge profit  .
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:39:27 AM

For coins with good low prices in my opinion are Abyss, PXG, DOGE, and DAX. Maybe some of these coins can be a good solution for you to determine coins. This coin is now experiencing an increase in trading volume, so we must prepare for the pump. And I always hope that with the purchase of coins at low prices this can provide big profits.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:52:39 AM

You can go with any that are well established, they are less likely to scam, my picks would be most of top 20 — go with ones which are low on price as they will give you more returns, even ethereum is preferred, if it reaches it's ath, it will give you about 9x return, low risk high reward.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:07:30 AM

Such coins include successfully developing cryptocurrencies, which already have a functioning, sought-after service. What comes to mind right away is the BitTorrent coin, which has become part of the popular peer-to-peer platform, which has the same name.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:09:35 AM

I happen to not know anything about 90% of the coins you have but if I were to invest in coins just for the bull run I will go with XRP, ADA, LTC, ETH and BTC.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 04:15:06 AM

I'm pretty sure that it is recommended to buy low cost coins for future investments or if bull run happens much better. Because of your capital to buy it in low cost and trade or sell it in a profitable time like in the time of bull market.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 04:25:30 AM

the best coin is bitcoin because when the bull run starts bitcoin will be the first coin to rise. and for altcoin I still believe in ethereum, even though ethereum currently looks stagnant but it is still possible to rise. and for others I'm still not sure, because when a new bull run starts the altcoin average will usually be red.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:10:18 AM

Okey guys.

I will not really advise anyone to buy coins with low market volume because this coins are easily manipulated and can change in price very frequently, a coin with small volume could be very high in price and just because of one activity going on around that coin, we might just see the price of the coin dip to an amount that could make the coin irrelevant and you might regret ever having possession of that coin, buy coins that matters and you will smile.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:06:00 AM

There are only two coins in my mind that is good for investment before bull run happen which is the ethereum and bitcoin this is the good for the long term investment and the bull run comes anytime i know you gonna earn much profit from them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:08:34 AM

Choosing an altcoin for investment is not easy but we still do it for our assets. Although it will be a laughing matter, that's what we choose and must be careful about, using the opportunity well in investing altcoin is better and bitcoin is the only one that provides tangible benefits.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:11:44 AM

If you are looking for small cap coin, DeepOnion can be the best choice. The ATH is $20 and now current price is $0.32 because it was freely distributed and people have dumped a lot. Now, it's almost out of the dumpers hand.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:22:49 AM

i suggest for bought more ETH XLM LTC or top 50 CMC because its the most stable coin from other altcoin, and if btc pump they will follow it.
unless if you want take quick profit, you can buy coin new ico/Ieo, but yeah chance still same, high risk high gain.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:23:43 AM

If I suggest of course the top altcoin is like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. What I mentioned is some altcoins that if you really want to invest before experiencing bullrun. Of course it is very appropriate if the altcoin is the top for those of you who want to invest.
Bitcoin is not altcoin by the way! But these coins are the best suggestion to anyone. After these coins, I think low price coins are profitable. Some people want to invest 200-300 USD, so, low price coins like TRX, BTT, ICX would be great for them.
Exactly Bitcoin is not an altcoin but definitely fits here because it is one of the best coin for profit in the market right now. The market is pretty bullish and you should not wait anymore to see if you should speculate because just look at Bitcoin and also ETH which are gaining values. Your investment right now would be safe and might gain value if you HODL till we have a good bullish market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: