Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current bounty campaigns that can make you rich?  (Read 2135 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:42:11 PM

talking about the current bounty campaign, my guess is there are no bounty campaigns that can make you rich. except bounty campaign in 2016-2017.
Comparison of finding a bounty that is truly successful and makes you rich is 1:9999.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:54:17 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?
None of bounty campaigns can make you rich, and never to think so or you will regret it someday. Bounty hunting should not be your main source income, it should be a side job to add more income into your wallet while you become active and useful member in this community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:57:34 PM

not. because most of the bounties that I observed at the moment actually caused losses to the participants because they did not get their payment and also did not get results. which obviously they lose time
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:08:36 PM

Can I get great contributions on how I can participate in a campaign that will add more value to my wallet?

Try getting a real job, it is the only way you can become rich. Considering the current state of the crypto market and crypto ecosystem, there is no way participating in bounty campaigns can make you rich. You need to change your mindset and focus on reality than day dreaming of becoming rich through bounty hunting.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:09:58 PM

LOl. Looking for a job can make you more rich than hunting the bounty campaigns. It is hard to become a rich guy just for making small duties required by the bounty managers.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:10:21 PM

Bounties are not paying off late, even those with the hyper hype ICOs are failing. But apart from getting only the bounty rewards, you can do extra by sometimes following the project and you can even earn more by just voting or some contest in the projects telegram or twitter page. I honestly recommend going into bounties for projects that have a product on the market of already trading.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:11:01 PM

It was almost impossible to become rich from joining a campaign in the old days and nothing has changed since then. I know that some people could feel rich by owning 500 dollars as it's a large amount of money in some countries but to the rest of us the money campaigns are paying is pocket change.

If you get 100 USD for the shitcoins you're given you can consider yourself lucky.
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 682

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:16:52 PM

from the past to the present there is no bounty that can really make someone rich, even though there are some that make a lot of money but I can't call it that bounty makes that person rich, not comparable to the word "rich" if it's still under $ 100k , it will run out quickly, because of that I don't dream of becoming rich by becoming a bounty hunter, I just hope as long as it can fulfill my daily needs, that's enough
because if we set our targets too high, we will often feel disappointed and eventually be lazy and stay away from all this

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:21:09 PM

talking about the current bounty campaign, my guess is there are no bounty campaigns that can make you rich. except bounty campaign in 2016-2017.

bounty campaigns alone wont make you rich even if you say that you joined the bounties on the year 2017  .  sure you can get alot of profit if you have a max level account but the cash is not enough to reach millions  .

currently bounty campaigns have degraded so the chance of earning alot of income is also lessen   .  if we want to be rich then we should look for more stable work that is not volatile and less riskier than doing a bounty campaign  .
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:25:41 PM

Now the rewards given by the bounty are very low. They can only be quite one-tenth of the original, and they require a lot. They need various requirements. Even if they participate, the scam will exist. I don't know if there will be changes in the bull market.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:25:53 PM

in market conditions like now, very few bounty campaigns make it rich, all obstacles due to all cheap coin prices, especially BTC and ETH, falling both of these coins will make the ico coin price difficult to up

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:28:51 PM

Impossible for newbies. It takes a lot of courage and time to become rich within the 10 years. You must be hard working or should have deep connections. But the main point is to find the perfect time at the perfect location.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:34:39 PM

not. because most of the bounties that I observed at the moment actually caused losses to the participants because they did not get their payment and also did not get results. which obviously they lose time
Bounty campaign is really make some money so many participants are not accept your words. But If you choose in worst projects it will never make profit, nowdays everyone wants quick profit so signature campaign is right way for many peoples. In my thought is forum was active continuously in all the sections so surely knowledge was increasing slowly. If we earn the knowledge it make many profits for future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:37:43 PM

If people really know which bounty makes rich by now a lot of people would have quit bounty. It one thing to see a good bounty with hype and it's another thing for the developer not to be fraudulent. ICOs rarely make it to the exchange this days and this doesn't really go down well with the investors and finally the bounty hunters. Just do your research and pray for God to guide you to make a good choice.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:46:36 PM

I think the best bounty as of today will be Veil Bounty, I made about 300 veil on the first month and Its really a very promising coin, Soon or later the price will go up i think its better to earn veil now while preparing for the bull run  Cheesy
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:04:29 PM

We didn't know which bounty would have a great value untill it was listed on exchange, you can make a research when it comes to project and usually some projects will give you some good payment at the end of the campaign, if we are know which project then everyone of us now is rich and didn't bother to research for some project.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:19:17 PM

Well it will be difficult to pinpoint one bounty that could turn your life around since most of the bounties are acting the same, not paying participant and those paying too are not doing anything to boost the market price of the coin. To avoid such things it will be good if you search your own projects to join you might be lucky with yourself.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:20:02 PM

in market conditions like now, very few bounty campaigns make it rich, all obstacles due to all cheap coin prices, especially BTC and ETH, falling both of these coins will make the ico coin price difficult to up
It's not few but rather none. Maybe if ICOs will be regulated thus it will be bloom again then the rewards will follow however looking at the current state while IEO are taking over the chances are getting thinner.

OP was late in show and all of the icos now are nothing but a garbage. I suggest look for bounties that doesn't have ico, it's more wise though.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:30:11 PM

follow a good bounty and do everything in the bounty if after their project is successful it will get paid enough for us to keep in the wallet.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:44:17 PM

So far i do not get bounty campaign that i am getting rich i am happy it will happen to me but at this current market situation i do not think so we can make rich from bounty campaign, maybe when the market was fully recover that could might be happen most of the bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: