Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2020, 09:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Godmode Technical Analysis  (Read 6450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1 user deleted.)
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1134

Crypto Trading Technical Analyst

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:07:32 PM

You may not think conducting analysis for LTC is necessary at the moment.  However, I think it's helpful at this point in time with the Lite-Coin Block Halving Event.

LTCUSD and LTCBTC are likely to continue down till at least end of the day June 15th or June 16th before we have a CHANCE of upward pressure in the Daily (24h).  However, the 2-Day TF shows a chance of what we see in the Daily MIGHT only be a dead cat bounce (DCB) then continue with more downward pressure.  I'll need to have a look in higher TF's to TRY to get an idea which scenario might be the case.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  Will be on a paid subscription website soon with trading signals and technical education using Wyckoff Method in conjunction with Godmode and Stochastic RSI indicators for many more crypto currency pairs besides BTCUSD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie

Merit: 903

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:31:39 PM

LTCUSD and LTCBTC are likely to continue down till at least end of the day June 15th or June 16th before we have a CHANCE of upward pressure in the Daily (24h).  However, the 2-Day TF shows a chance of what we see in the Daily MIGHT only be a dead cat bounce (DCB) then continue with more downward pressure.  I'll need to have a look in higher TF's to TRY to get an idea which scenario might be the case.

If it's only a dead cat bounce, what do you reckon that means for BTC?

One more post before I find a bite to eat:  I'm not "convinced" yet that we are seeing a repeat of June/July, 2017 in price action at a higher price level.  Mainly because of the current reading of the Phoenix ARI and the Purple ENERGY within Godmode.  However, if we were to have a repeat, that would put the bottom of a dip at the 50-MA around $6k the end of June, 2019.

When I look at the two charts side by side, specifically looking at candle structure, bulls look much stronger this time around. In the purple circle in 2017, action was weak sideways. If bulls close the day like this, pushing firmly above the 20-day MA, I'm beginning to think we'll attack the highs again fairly soon.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:02:00 PM

Hi Exstasie,

If it's only a dead cat bounce, what do you reckon that means for BTC?

If a dead cat bounce for LTCUSD, then likely a bull trap to lull in margin longs for BTCUSD and BTCUSD follows suit going down with LTCUSD and LTCBTC about 3 to 5 days behind LTCUSD and LTCBTC.  If not a dead cat bounce for LTCUSD, then both continue to higher highs.  Which means LTCUSD likely touches my 1.618 FIB extension at approximately $153.40 at a minimum and BTCUSD will test $9,100 again at a minimum.

One more post before I find a bite to eat:  I'm not "convinced" yet that we are seeing a repeat of June/July, 2017 in price action at a higher price level.  Mainly because of the current reading of the Phoenix ARI and the Purple ENERGY within Godmode.  However, if we were to have a repeat, that would put the bottom of a dip at the 50-MA around $6k the end of June, 2019.

When I look at the two charts side by side, specifically looking at candle structure, bulls look much stronger this time around. In the purple circle in 2017, action was weak sideways. If bulls close the day like this, pushing firmly above the 20-day MA, I'm beginning to think we'll attack the highs again fairly soon.

I would have to agree with you here.  Here's a BTCUSD update using the 12h (Left) and 24h (Right):  Apologies if the text is too small to read inside the text bubbles.  I had to make them that small to get the text bubbles to fit within the indicators.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  Will be on a paid subscription website soon with trading signals and technical education using Wyckoff Method in conjunction with Godmode and Stochastic RSI indicators for many more crypto currency pairs besides BTCUSD.
Wind_FURY

Activity: 1344
Merit: 851

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:58:11 AM

Fundamental Analysis is very bullish in 2019 compared to 2015.  More traditional markets are desperately trying to get involved with crypto with SEC approval.  The SEC won't approve UNTIL all their friends with BIG MONEY have had a chance to get in cheap.  Once they've had their fill with buying up a lot of cryptos, THEN the SEC will approve and a serious bull run is in play.

I said exactly the same comment on another thread. But it didn't have the reaction that I had wanted because maybe everyone thought I was trolling again. Or maybe no one cares. But they should for other more important reasons.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
★.★.★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★.★.★
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▀ █ ▀
▀▀▄▀▀
 ▀▄█▄
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
|
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:48:18 AM

Fundamental Analysis is very bullish in 2019 compared to 2015.  More traditional markets are desperately trying to get involved with crypto with SEC approval.  The SEC won't approve UNTIL all their friends with BIG MONEY have had a chance to get in cheap.  Once they've had their fill with buying up a lot of cryptos, THEN the SEC will approve and a serious bull run is in play.

I said exactly the same comment on another thread. But it didn't have the reaction that I had wanted because maybe everyone thought I was trolling again. Or maybe no one cares. But they should for other more important reasons.

Cool to see someone else who also thinks outside the box.  One cannot help but wonder with so many trading institutions wanting a piece of the action with crypto on their own exchange.  Once it finally gets on a major traditional exchange, it will LEGITIMIZE crypto and the SEC "knows" this.  Hence, one of the reasons I believe they have held off a bit longer before "legitimizing" it.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:55:37 AM

I've posted this same chart with same text bubbles a couple of times in this thread.  We now have 1,100 more short contracts on BitFinex than we do long contracts.  So, that's something else to consider with the potential to continue up and test previous high of $9,096.79 again.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:29:35 AM

BTCUSD 2-Day (Left) and 3-Day (Right):

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:39:45 PM

NEW VIDEO PUBLICATION: "I Know, May Sound Crazy; 77% Chance BTCUSD WILL LEG UP AGAIN."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/Jd71Mp0m-I-Know-May-Sound-Crazy-77-Chance-BTCUSD-WILL-LEG-UP-AGAIN/

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:35:19 PM
Merited by exstasie (1)

If you have not watched the video linked in the previous post, it's certainly worth watching...

We have a bullish cross in the 3-Day TF with the 50-MA crossing above the 100-MA.

$9,948.98 is the next target.  If we bust through the $9,948.98 price point, the next stop would be $11,399.70.

exstasie

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:04:53 PM

If you have not watched the video linked in the previous post, it's certainly worth watching...

We have a bullish cross in the 3-Day TF with the 50-MA crossing above the 100-MA.

$9,948.98 is the next target.  If we bust through the $9,948.98 price point, the next stop would be $11,399.70.

I'm thinking along similar lines. I plan to take profits on half my long positions shy of $10K in case bears front run it like April 2018. My gut says we're going higher though. Shorts are steadily rising, the weekly is a bullish engulfing candle one day away from the close.....I just think we've trapped too many sellers in this range to stop so soon. So I'm aiming closer to the $12K area.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:49:42 PM

$9,948.98 is the next target.  If we bust through the $9,948.98 price point, the next stop would be $11,399.70.

I'm thinking along similar lines. I plan to take profits on half my long positions shy of $10K in case bears front run it like April 2018. My gut says we're going higher though. Shorts are steadily rising, the weekly is a bullish engulfing candle one day away from the close.....I just think we've trapped too many sellers in this range to stop so soon. So I'm aiming closer to the $12K area.

I agree with you on too many sellers trapped and short contracts getting setup to be liquidated.

UPDATE with my custom chart BTCUSD BitFinex (Top); BTCUSD BitFinex Short Contracts (Middle); BTCUSD BitFinex Long Contracts (Bottom).  If you have followed me a while, you have seen me post this chart several times in previous BTCUSD publications.  I have not changed any text bubbles on the chart.  They are still several weeks old.

I've drawn lines on every indicator in the chart (below; not above) to show possible future trek of the indicator lines.  It appears upward pressure will likely continue at least until the 2-Day Candle beginning June 22nd or June 24th. Which means, if we reach my 1.0 Black Primary FIB @ $9,948.98 well before June 22nd or June 24th, we LIKELY continue up to AT LEAST my Green Secondary 0.236 FIB @ $11,399.70.  I'll post more updates as we get closer to the 2-Day candle beginning June 22nd.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:23:02 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 02:36:40 PM by dmwardjr

Andreas Antonopoulos commented on FaceBook's Libra Coin:

"We are now officially in the "bargaining" stage of the 5 stages of grief for traditional financial services.  In order to bargain, the financial industry made a deal with the devil and got a fake blockchain in return. I think it is extremely dangerous. It will accelerate the cashless society dystopia and mix surveillance capitalism with the erosion of due process and civil liberties. It's horrifying in its implications, yet billions will go for it. I can only fight to provide an alternative."

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1140939860997562368

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:17:48 PM

Earliest POSSIBLE date of reaching exhaustion is still June 22nd; as previously noted in post #111.  However, June 24th looks more likely when looking at the 2-Day TF.  We will need to keep an eye on the Daily, 3-Day and 4-Day TF's until then.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:55:22 PM

IF ANYONE seriously believes we will drop substantially below the 21-EMA in the weekly if and/or when we finally see a correction, you may seriously need to re-consider your "hopes" of a substantial drop below $6,500.

exstasie

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:02:25 PM

Earliest POSSIBLE date of reaching exhaustion is still June 22nd; as previously noted in post #111.  However, June 24th looks more likely when looking at the 2-Day TF.  We will need to keep an eye on the Daily, 3-Day and 4-Day TF's until then.

I figure we are heading into a blow-off top as well. This idea matches up with one last round of FOMO after a breakout above $10K. It's obviously an important psychological and technical level that will trigger buyers once broken. I like your $11,300 level but I could also see a thrust above $12K. Blow-off tops are so hard to predict!

IF ANYONE seriously believes we will drop substantially below the 21-EMA in the weekly if and/or when we finally see a correction, you may seriously need to re-consider your "hopes" of a substantial drop below $6,500.

If we reverse here soon without breaking $10K, I could see a return to $6K. 40% corrections are pretty typical in a bull market for Bitcoin.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:30:31 PM

Hi Exstasie,

Thanks again for dropping by to share your thoughts.  Apologies for the delay.  I have a LOT going on.  I have another Discord meeting with my Manager of Operations and I.T. Manager in a couple of hours.  Currently preparing for that meeting once I finish my BTCUSD update on TradingView and here on BitcoinTalk.

Here's my BTCUSD update just posted a few minutes ago on TradingView, titled, "Upward Pressure CONTINUES to June 24 AT MINIMUM. We Could Continue With Upward Pressure Much Longer." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/3ty7rTD4-Upward-Pressure-CONTINUES-to-June-24-AT-MINIMUM-We-Could/

I figure we are heading into a blow-off top as well. This idea matches up with one last round of FOMO after a breakout above $10K. It's obviously an important psychological and technical level that will trigger buyers once broken. I like your $11,300 level but I could also see a thrust above $12K. Blow-off tops are so hard to predict!

Yes, I could see my 0.382 FIB at $12,297.17 reached quite easily over the next couple of days.

If we reverse here soon without breaking $10K, I could see a return to $6K. 40% corrections are pretty typical in a bull market for Bitcoin.
[/quote]

Yes, 36% to 40% corrections are very common in BTCUSD pair.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:17:05 PM

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:02:45 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 01:31:00 PM by dmwardjr

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:14:43 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 04:39:00 PM by dmwardjr

My Bi-Weekly Update for my chart, titled, "Bitcoin History From 2011 to Present Day Using Wyckoff Method."

Someone said in a message ABOUT THE CHART ABOVE,  "Neat but how can one trade based on this, good for hindsight???" So, I will provide a brief explanation below:

The purpose of Wyckoff Method is to gain an understanding of market conditions in an effort to determine the trend and supply/demand ratio in order to determine what phase of Accumulation or Distribution we are in while being aware of what events can potentially occur in each phase. Being aware of what occurs in each phase SHOULD lead one to adjust their trading strategy based on events that occur in each phase to minimize risk.

Most importantly, good indicators and an excellent understanding of how to use those indicators should be applied to help determine when a particular event within a phase is about to come to a close or begin in order to make your trade accordingly. Here's an example of what occurs in each phase for 2012 Accumulation Schematic:

Breakdown of each phase in the Accumulation Schematic that began in 2012:

Breakdown of each phase in the Accumulation Schematic that began in 2015:

We are currently in Phase D of a Wyckoff Accumulation Schematic.  

Phase D: If we are correct in our analysis, what should follow is the consistent dominance of demand over supply. This is evidenced by a pattern of advances ("Sign of Strength" moves above previous resistance) on widening price spreads and increasing volume, as well as reactions ("Last Point of Support" moves that test previous resistance that becomes support) on smaller spreads and diminished volumes. During Phase D, the price will move at least to the top of the Trading Range. "Last Point of Support" in this phase is generally an excellent place to initiate or add to your bags and/or initiate profitable long positions.

Having a good understanding of HOW to use your indicators can help one determine when a "Sign of Strength" is potentially drawing to a close in order to potentially sell or initiate a profitable short position.  Having a good understanding of HOW to use your indicators can also help one determine when a "Last Point of Support" event is about to begin so one can buy more coins again and/or initiate a profitable long position.

This was only a BRIEF explanation of HOW one would use Wyckoff Method IN CONJUNCTION with good indicators.  There are other things to take into consideration as well.  Such as, what kind of trader are you?  What amount of time do you have to trade to determine what kind of trader you can AFFORD to be in order to minimize risk?  What event has or is about to occur within a Phase of a schematic in order to have an idea of what to anticipate THEN have a look at your indicators to see if what you "anticipate" has a high potential of occurring.  If that potential appears highly likely, then prepare to make the trade WHILE keeping in mind other factors to avoid making mistakes and reducing/managing risk.  

Money management also plays a large role in managing risk.  Which is why it's also important to determine what amount of time you can invest to trade to determine what KIND of trading you will initiate.  For instance; If you determine you have time to scalp in very short time frames, a number of things have to be considered to determine if market conditions are conducive for scalping.  I'm not going to get into details.  I said this would only be brief.  More details will be on my website in the near future.

Happy Trading and Stay Awesome!

David

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:36:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 11:12:17 PM by dmwardjr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.