Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2019, 11:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Godmode Technical Analysis  (Read 2333 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1073

Crypto Trading Technical Analyst

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:09:47 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 02:41:05 AM by dmwardjr
Merited by figmentofmyass (1)

Hi Exstasie,

I saw $10,500 coming "at worst."  Meaning, "at minimum."  We've already reached that $10,500 price point.  We still have a CHANCE for more upward price movement.  I'm going to create another video publication later today or this evening to elaborate on possibilities.  It's very possible we could go up to $12,500.  Again, I'll elaborate on that later today or this evening.

$10,500 to $12,500 is quite a large range! Looking forward to your next video. I was expecting an eventual push into the $12,000s as the high time frames correct, but honestly thought we would dip below $9K first. I didn't find that low volume double bottom off $9,100 very convincing. Too bad! Smiley

Still looking for an eventual test of the 20-week EMA? If we go to the $12,000s now I reckon it'll be much higher than the $8,300s by the time that happens.

Yes, I know... quite a move to $12,500 from current location.  I'll provide a NEW Video publication later this evening.  Probably in a couple of hours.  Here's the 24h TF with a few text bubbles while you wait.

I finally got the third wall mount adjusted to make up for that 1/16th of an inch offset it had.  Then I mounted the third 55 inch 4K TV to use as monitors.  By the way, all of the wall mounts can pivot out, left, right, up and down.  I said that to say this, "I will keep the TV in the center where it is.  The ones on each side will be pulled out and angled in towards me as I sit down at the desk in the center.

Now I'm going to build a PC to power those three (3) 55 inch 4K TV's while I wait on power extension cords to arrive Saturday from Amazon.  This build will have one M.2 500GB Intel SSD along with one Samsung SATA 2.5 inch 1TB SSD.  More SATA 2.5 inch 1TB SSD's will be added as needed.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/ProwdClown/.  Will be on a paid subscription website soon with trading signals and technical education using Wyckoff Method in conjunction with Godmode and Stochastic RSI indicators for many more crypto currency pairs besides BTCUSD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:32:39 AM

Have a look at the Phoenix TSI Short Cycle in Bitfinex Margin Long Contracts:  This is another reason WHY $10,500 was the price we went up to "...at worst."  I'm actually not surprised to see us continue going higher.  We could go up to $12,500 but I'll provide further details later this evening.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/ProwdClown/.  Will be on a paid subscription website soon with trading signals and technical education using Wyckoff Method in conjunction with Godmode and Stochastic RSI indicators for many more crypto currency pairs besides BTCUSD.
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:18:37 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 02:41:58 AM by dmwardjr
Merited by exstasie (1)

About to get started on a NEW video publication.  I made my sliding shelf for my keyboard and mouse to mount underneath my countertop between the two base cabinets.  I put my first coat of white paint on it with one more coat of paint to go after the first coat dries.  This sliding shelf for the keyboard is 57 inches wide and 18.5 inches deep.  Time to get to doing that video publication.  Later...  Wink

EDIT:  Second coat painted now:

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:58:53 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 12:18:37 AM by dmwardjr

NEW VIDEO PUBLICATION titled, "Part 1 - A Look at Higher Time Frames See Comments Section." - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/pEz3MlUx-Part-1-A-Look-at-Higher-Time-Frames-See-Comments-Section/

These comments (below) are in the "comments section of the publication."

I'm following up with "Part 2" shortly to provide more details of possible price action during August going into September with FIB's.  The purpose of this publication in the higher time frames was to get an idea of where we may be during this period of Wyckoff Re-Accumulation.  It currently looks like we will not come down to find support on the 20-EMA in the 9-Day TF until September.  This also means we can expect the 20-EMA in the 9-Day TF to continue rising from it's current level to meet the price action candles when they come down to meet the 20-EMA in September in the 9-Day TF.

In the near term (Sunday or Monday) I do anticipate a reversal to downward pressure.  However, I'm not seeing a significant dip when it does reverse.  That dip may only last until Wednesday or Thursday; where we will resume with upward pressure once again until at least mid August.  This may equate to us simply going up and down from here until mid to late August in a relatively tight trading range.  I'll get into more details in the next video (Part 2) to provide an estimated trading range (high and low) during this time frame of re-accumulation that's remaining.

Stay tuned for Part 2 Video Publication to follow in about an hour.

Happy Trading and Stay Awesome!

David

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:04:11 AM

NEW VIDEO Publication titled, "Part 2 - Focus on Low Time Frames, FIB's & Bollinger Bands Basis." https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/UaLEu1Pe-Part-2-Focus-on-Low-Time-Frames-FIB-s-Bollinger-Bands-Basis/

Following are notes in the comments section of that video publication:

I will not be surprised if we come back down to the Basis in the Bollinger Bands in the Daily (24h) TF. Which is currently right at $10,000. My 50.0% FIB RT (Re-Trace) is also around $10,000 near the Bollinger Bands Basis in the Daily. I'm expecting this turn back downward to only be brief. Which means I'm expecting a return to upward pressure rather quickly. WHY? Because our Purple Energy in the Weekly, 9-Day and 12-Day time frames is nearing exhaustion and appears ready to turn back up to upward pressure very soon.

Will we go to higher highs when the Purple Energy in the Weekly, 9-Day and 12-Day turns back up? No, I personally do not believe we do. I believe the upward pressure will only continue for a couple of weeks at most and then we turn back down till some time in mid September where we will see the BEGINNING of a SIGNIFICANT reversal to the upside and test the ATH (All Time High) by end of 2019.

More charts (updates) will be provided to this publication over the next several days. I'll be sure to post an update approximately 24 hours AFTER the creation of a NEW 9-Day, 12-Day and 2-Week candle that begins on Monday, August 5, 2019. The indicators will update in those time frames on August 5th. When they do, we want to see if the Purple Energy has bounced (exhausted) and turned back upward for a brief stint before turning back down once more till at least to mid September.

I'll post a chart shortly with the FIB I focused on in the video.

Thanks for your support!

Stay Awesome!

David

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:48:54 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 03:22:31 AM by dmwardjr

My PC build is coming along slowly but surely.

EDIT:  Getting close to completing the PC build.  I still need to figure out wire management.  This case is NOT SUITABLE with an ATX or larger board.  WHY?  Because an ATX board covers the wire routing holes for wire management.  It doesn't matter which way you situate the ATX motherboard on the chassis.  It still covers up the wire routing holes.  You have to either cut out new holes in the metal for wire management or use a lot of zip-ties with the bulk of the wiring exposed in the front.  I'm doing the later.  It will look better once the cables are zip-tied... I hope.   Undecided  This PC will be underneath the countertop instead of on display.  So, it's not that big of a deal.  Building this PC with my preferred ATX motherboard has been frustrating to say the least.

Also, I may end up having to de-lid my Intel i7 7820x CPU to put proper thermal paste on it then reseal the lid.  You may want to look into this yourself if you are having similar issues with excessive temps on your CPU when overclocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO6hdJaVt1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9i_ULemBhI

EDIT:  This is about as clean as it's going to look with zip-ties due to wire routing holes covered up by the ATX motherboard and larger 1600 Watt PSU.  I also rotated the motherboard 90 degrees clockwise in order to make the CPU closer to the CPU cooler.  This put the exhaust vents of the GPU's and the AIO of the motherboard facing the top of the chassis.  I'm perfectly fine with this because all the connections will be better hidden out of sight for a cleaner look with less wires showing.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:33:10 AM

2-Day TF WITH indicators:

24h TF WITHOUT indicators:  The important thing to remember is upward pressure continues for a bit into the month of August before we go into one final brief bear trend in September to set us up to test ATH (All Time High) in Quarter 4, 2019.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:28:58 PM

Please ignore the mess...

Here's the new sliding shelf for the keyboard in the closed position:

Here's the sliding shelf for the keyboard in the open position:  [I placed a keyboard on the sliding shelf for "perspective"].

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

A look at the 2-Day TF:  I'll probably provide another video update later this evening.  I'm still doing some much needed work in my office remodel.

figmentofmyass

Activity: 1176
Merit: 849

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:28:06 PM
Merited by dmwardjr (1)

I will not be surprised if we come back down to the Basis in the Bollinger Bands in the Daily (24h) TF. Which is currently right at $10,000. My 50.0% FIB RT (Re-Trace) is also around $10,000 near the Bollinger Bands Basis in the Daily. I'm expecting this turn back downward to only be brief. Which means I'm expecting a return to upward pressure rather quickly. WHY? Because our Purple Energy in the Weekly, 9-Day and 12-Day time frames is nearing exhaustion and appears ready to turn back up to upward pressure very soon.

i'm assuming $10k is off the table now? Grin

not even a pause on the daily chart......no pullbacks at all. the long/short ratio is also looking scary. even during bull run times, we usually get some nasty wicks down to punish over-leveraged bulls. nothing this time. not yet anyway.....

A look at the 2-Day TF:

any thoughts on what might happen if we bounce off that trendline rather than breaking through it with authority?

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:25:42 PM

Hi FOMA,

i'm assuming $10k is off the table now? Grin

not even a pause on the daily chart......no pullbacks at all. the long/short ratio is also looking scary. even during bull run times, we usually get some nasty wicks down to punish over-leveraged bulls. nothing this time. not yet anyway.....

LOL...  Unfortunately, we did not have the pullback I anticipated to $10,000.  Which is why I prefer to follow the indicators based on upward or downward pressure turns rather than getting fixed on a predetermined price target.  Price targets are more of a "guess" than predicting upward or downward pressure in a given time frame.

A look at the 2-Day TF:

any thoughts on what might happen if we bounce off that trendline rather than breaking through it with authority?

I'll take the time to do a new video publication within the next hour or two to provide my thoughts on this question.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:35:51 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 06:38:10 PM by dmwardjr

Hi FOMA,

To show you how busy I've been in my office remodel...

My office was used for storage for a while during a mining room remodel.  You can see part of that mining room remodel at the bottom of page 11 of this forum.  I've been working hard to get my office back with upgrades.  The mess is embarrassing but thought I would share to let people see what it looks like "Before" when you see the "After."  It did look much worse than what you see now because this room was literally used for storage.

Here is a black 40 gallon trash bag full of junk to throw away.  It has been taking a lot of time just going through things to decide what to keep and what to throw away.

Another view to allow you to see the disorganized mess that's soon to be "organized" and "upgraded."  That new desk I built is currently sitting approximately two feet away from the wall behind it.  I still have some electrical wiring to complete before I can push it back and mount the new PC build underneath the countertop.  I'm also going to re-arrange the "L" shaped glass desk to allow room to make the wall to the right of the blue painted wall the same as the blue painted wall for more monitor wall mounts.  The shelves with all the empty graphics card boxes and motherboard boxes will be coming down for the remodel of both walls the "L" shaped desk is currently against.  This will include more wall paint of course.

EDIT #1:  I've got one shelf cleared of those boxes for the most part.  I have another one to clean off as well before I can take down both shelves and get both of these walls done very similar to the previous blue wall with plywood put up for bracing of mounts, running electrical and more blue paint.  I also need to clean off my glass desk of course.  Once the glass desktop is cleaned off, I'm moving the glass desk away from the walls so I can begin putting up more 2x4's on the wall to screw plywood to.  I'll run more wiring before I put up the plywood on the other two walls.

EDIT #2:  I stored away the boxes that were on the shelves and removed the shelves to get ready to mount 2x4's with plywood; but install wiring before the plywood... Then more paint.  Got to move the "L" shaped glass desk away from the wall before I can install the 2x4's wiring and plywood with paint.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:58:52 AM
Merited by exstasie (1)

Any thoughts on what might happen if we bounce off that trendline rather than breaking through it with authority?

NEW VIDEO Publication titled, "Dip Anticipated Soon BUT Upward Continues to August 14th at Minimum." - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6BcunnTq-Dip-Anticipated-Soon-BUT-Upward-Continues-to-August-14th-Minimum/

2-Day TF:

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:24:32 AM

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

A look at the Anticipated "dip" in the 6h TF:

exstasie

Merit: 683

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:47:46 PM

Interesting price action on that 6-hour chart. Looks like we didn't quite bust through that upper trend line with authority! Sounds like you're still leaving open the possibility though?

The $12K area looks pretty crucial. The overhead downtrend line, the .618 retracement of the downtrend, all those candlesticks to the left providing resistance from late June and early July: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172903.msg52081857#msg52081857

Given the reaction to this level so far, I'm wondering if it could be an inflection point. I haven't quite given up on your bear scenario yet! Thanks for the updates, will check out your latest video when I get a chance later today.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:25:26 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 05:24:51 PM by dmwardjr

Hi Exstasie,

Interesting price action on that 6-hour chart. Looks like we didn't quite bust through that upper trend line with authority! Sounds like you're still leaving open the possibility though?

Yes, still leaving open the possibility for us to bust through the upper black trend line with authority.

The $12K area looks pretty crucial. The overhead downtrend line, the .618 retracement of the downtrend, all those candlesticks to the left providing resistance from late June and early July: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172903.msg52081857#msg52081857

I'm with you on that... DEFINITELY "NOT" a "flash crash."  Yes, we are meeting resistance on the diagonal AND the horizontal.  Not only the black diagonal trend line but also the purple diagonal trend line.  I'm not sure if we bust through that purple and black diagonal lines or not.  We have until August 14th in my opinion.  I'm thinking this current downward pressure is only for a brief period of time.

Given the reaction to this level so far, I'm wondering if it could be an inflection point. I haven't quite given up on your bear scenario yet! Thanks for the updates, will check out your latest video when I get a chance later today.

If we end up going to $14,780.60, it's quite doubtful we fall to my "other" 0.618 at $8,386.86.  In a prior chart publication I posted two possible scenarios.  If you click "Play" symbol on the chart, you will see the "Magenta" scenario is a "possibility."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/mSOMUpyS-One-of-the-Two-Following-Scenarios-Likely/

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:11:19 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 08:35:58 PM by dmwardjr

It took a lot of plotting and planning to figure out how I wanted to do this wall in regard to the 2x4's to be placed behind the plywood for future monitors and/or 4K TV's to be used as monitors.  Since I'm not sure if I will continue with three more 55 inch 4K TV's on the adjacent wall, I'm going to locate the 2x4's for the wall mounts a bit differently than the previous time (shown on page 9 of this forum).

Here's a look at what is completed thus far with a view looking back towards the wall with 4K TV's already mounted.  You may notice a yellow 12 AWG wire for 110 Volt/20 Amp circuit attached to the 2x4 going along the bottom against the floor.

Here's a look the opposite side of the room from the TV's already mounted to let you see I'm beginning to run the framing along that wall.  Again, you may also see the same yellow 12 AWG 110 Volt/20 Amp circuit attached along the bottom 2x4 against the floor.  That 20 Amp power circuit goes to the wall with the 4K TV's already mounted.  I'm going to run another 12 AWG 110 Volt/20 Amp circuit to this current wall I'm forming for future 4K TV's and/or monitors with PC's and another 12 AWG 110 Volt/20 Amp circuit for the wall to the right of this current wall for existing five 27 inch monitors, desk top computers, existing printer, lights and other peripherals.  So, a total of three "new" 110 Volt/20 Amp circuits will be installed in this office.

Here's a pulled-back-view:  I decided I will build wall shelves to paint white to be attached to the wall along the top of the plywood.  The top of the plywood goes up 6 feet from the floor.  So, the base of the shelves will be at 6 feet from the floor.  I also plan to attach a lip to the front of the shelves to hide lighting that would be mounted underneath the shelves to light up the countertop.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:31:16 AM
Merited by exstasie (1)

Making progress on my 53rd birthday.  Yup, working on my birthday...   Cheesy

I have two thirds of the new wall up on this particular wall with one third to go.  I have to move office furniture AGAIN to get to that other third.  However, I need to run one more 110 Volt/20 Amp circuit to this wall from the garage before I cover up the remaining wall.

Of course I had to make measurements of the braces behind the plywood AGAIN before covering it up with plywood and painting; like I did the previous wall with 4K TV's already mounted.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:52:37 AM

Progress Update on my office remodel:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.