Bitcoin Forum
February 24, 2020, 12:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Godmode Technical Analysis  (Read 8257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1 user deleted.)
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1179

Crypto Trading Technical Analyst

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:07:31 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), exstasie (1)

This "GAP" in the CME FUTURES CONTRACTS (BTC1) is likely to get filled sooner rather than later when looking at the 12h TF:  The 12h chart is at the bottom of the previous page.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  Will be on a paid subscription website soon with trading signals and technical education using Wyckoff Method in conjunction with Godmode and Stochastic RSI indicators for many more crypto currency pairs besides BTCUSD.
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
The Largest Bitcoin Poker Site
Bad Beat Jackpot Available
No Limit Texas Hold'em Cash Games And Tournaments
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:47:12 AM

BITCOIN CME FUTURES 3h TF Nearing Exhaustion!  See Text Bubbles:  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTC1!/SMfwMZSl-CME-FUTURES-3h-TF-Nearing-Exhaustion-See-Text-Bubbles/

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  Will be on a paid subscription website soon with trading signals and technical education using Wyckoff Method in conjunction with Godmode and Stochastic RSI indicators for many more crypto currency pairs besides BTCUSD.
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:29:06 AM

BTCUSD - NEW VIDEO Publication posted JUST NOW, titled, "No Shame Waiting Longer for Long Entry. See Downward Pressure In Near Term Before SUSTAINED Upward Pressure."  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/oYxLDN9S-No-Shame-Waiting-Longer-for-Long-Entry-See-Downward-Pressure/

exstasie

Merit: 981

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:20:51 PM

This "GAP" in the CME FUTURES CONTRACTS (BTC1) is likely to get filled sooner rather than later when looking at the 12h TF:  The 12h chart is at the bottom of the previous page.

That gap is being filled as we speak. CME just hit $7,290. Very nice call!

I was hoping to see some stronger momentum towards $8K before seeing a nasty high volume wick on the 4-hour like this. Watching your latest video right now to get some more insight. Cheers.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:05:51 AM

I was hoping to see some stronger momentum towards $8K before seeing a nasty high volume wick on the 4-hour like this. Watching your latest video right now to get some more insight. Cheers.

Thanks, Exstasie!

Yes, we still have more downward pressure.  However, I'm not expecting us to visit the $6k's again.  Of course I could be wrong but right now it's not looking like we will.  I'm thinking the low $7k's is our floor for the next several days while in a trading range before legging up higher from current trading range.

Stay Awesome!

David

Wind_FURY

Activity: 1372
Merit: 875

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:55:58 AM

Thanks, Exstasie!

Yes, we still have more downward pressure.  However, I'm not expecting us to visit the $6k's again.  Of course I could be wrong but right now it's not looking like we will.  I'm thinking the low $7k's is our floor for the next several days while in a trading range before legging up higher from current trading range.

Stay Awesome!

David

I believe it would be a better idea to express probabilities of what will, what won't happen based on your technical analyses.

What is the probability that Bitcoin will NOT visit the $6,000s again?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
★.★.★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★.★.★
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▀ █ ▀
▀▀▄▀▀
 ▀▄█▄
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
|
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:57:10 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

This "GAP" in the CME FUTURES CONTRACTS (BTC1) is likely to get filled sooner rather than later when looking at the 12h TF:  The 12h chart is at the bottom of the previous page.

Thanks, Exstasie!

Yes, we still have more downward pressure.  However, I'm not expecting us to visit the $6k's again.  Of course I could be wrong but right now it's not looking like we will.  I'm thinking the low $7k's is our floor for the next several days while in a trading range before legging up higher from current trading range.

Stay Awesome!

David

I believe it would be a better idea to express probabilities of what will, what won't happen based on your technical analyses.

What is the probability that Bitcoin will NOT visit the $6,000s again?

If I had to place a percentage on it, I would say we have a 72.5 percent probability of us currently transitioning into a Bull Trend at this very moment.

If I had to place a percentage on whether or not we re-visit $6k's again, I would be forced to say 50 percent chance of us re-visiting $6k's.  However, if we were to re-visit $6k's again, it would be a very brief period of time that would last no more than two days in my opinion.  It would act as a shakeout in a similar way to our shakeout witnessed October 2, 2013.  If we were to see a shakeout similar to October 2, 2013, I would expect it to occur THIS WEEK if it's going to occur.

Here's a screenshot of the Daily (24h) time frame in 2013 shakeout before we went up exponentially.

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:44:37 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone!   Grin

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 3393

Bitcointalk, where moral and ethical people post!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 10:20:52 AM

Merry X-mass

And thank you for your work in here, kind for them that likes your TA Smiley
I’m not the biggest TA believer myself as I don’t understand it to well though I can see you put tons of work to bring some good reasoning and TA to the community!
Cheers

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:51:19 PM

Merry X-mass

I’m not the biggest TA believer myself as I don’t understand it to well though I can see you put tons of work to bring some good reasoning and TA to the community!
Cheers

Hi Micgoossens,

Thanks for dropping by to check out the TA.  Feel free to share any TA and/or FA of your own at any time.

As for not being much of a "TA believer..." for not "...understanding it too well," you CAN understand it pretty well by investing a little time here and there with the right indicators and understanding Wyckoff Trend Analysis. 

Appreciate the "likes" and taking the time to swing by and comment on the content in this thread.

I'll try to continue sharing my "opinion" of historical and potential future price action here on bitcointalk.

Have a lovely Christmas Holiday and Happy New Year!

Stay Awesome!

David

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

Weekly Time Frame to point out "Stock to Flow" (identified with Magenta Line) continues rising:

The Magenta Stock to Flow "rising" is a good sign when also looking at the White Energy in the Weekly Time Frame TRYING to CLOSE "above" the 50 percent level.  First things first, we NEED the White Energy in the Weekly to CLOSE "above" the 50 percent level on the CURRENT Weekly Candle.  Then, of course, we need the White Energy in the Weekly to CONTINUE going up for several weeks.  I like what I'm seeing thus far.

Here's a look at the White Energy in the Weekly Time Frame:

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:10:08 AM

Merry X-mass

Cheers

Hi Micgoossens,

Thanks for dropping by to check out the TA.  Feel free to share any TA and/or FA of your own at any time.

As for not being much of a "TA believer..." for not "...understanding it too well," you CAN understand it pretty well by investing a little time here and there with the right indicators and understanding Wyckoff Trend Analysis. 

Appreciate the "likes" and taking the time to swing by and comment on the content in this thread.

I'll try to continue sharing my "opinion" of historical and potential future price action here on bitcointalk.

Stay Awesome!

David

Thx, as I not really follow believe TA, I do like some reasoning that comes out of it etc
I do love for “TA” the thought thinking of this member... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181806
“HairyMaclairy” you should visit the WO-thread from time to time and have some discussion there....

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:44:17 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 01:36:22 PM by dmwardjr

Merry X-mass

Cheers

Hi Micgoossens,

Thanks for dropping by to check out the TA.  Feel free to share any TA and/or FA of your own at any time.

Stay Awesome!

David

Thx, as I not really follow believe TA, I do like some reasoning that comes out of it etc
I do love for “TA” the thought thinking of this member... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181806
“HairyMaclairy” you should visit the WO-thread from time to time and have some discussion there....

I have shared technical analysis there in the past.  One guy pissed me off with sarcastic remarks and I gave him a piece of my mind.  The moderator (creator) of that thread must have been friends with him because he did not take kindly to my response to the guy.  So, I deleted over 100 posts I had in that thread and vowed never to post there again.  I haven't visited the thread in quite a while.  Instead, I decided to start my own thread with FOCUS on Technical Analysis and less B.S.

I may break my vow and return to thread soon to see how it goes.  Hard to say...  I don't even know if the creator of the thread will allow me to post in the thread anymore.  I'll give it a try and TRY to get involved soon and see how it goes.  If people begin trolling me in thread again, I'll simply ignore them and keep posting.

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:57:08 AM

^
Totally understandable, wouldn’t see it happen again as there is a new moderator for the WO-thread ...... it’s cool over there....

Would just recommend to share some thoughts with the interested ones  Smiley

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:14:36 PM

^
Totally understandable, wouldn’t see it happen again as there is a new moderator for the WO-thread ...... it’s cool over there....

Would just recommend to share some thoughts with the interested ones  Smiley

I may go to the thread soon.  We'll see...

dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:14:57 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 03:26:05 PM by dmwardjr

I will need to have a look at Time Frames lower than the Weekly TF to try to get an idea of WHEN we can anticipate a decent move up to test the Yellow 20-Week Moving Average (MA) at $8,675.00.  Simply thought I would share how the Weekly is looking currently.

JL0

Activity: 349
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:05:08 PM

I will need to have a look at Time Frames lower than the Weekly TF to try to get an idea of WHEN we can anticipate a decent move up to test the Yellow 20-Week Moving Average (MA) at $8,675.00.  Simply thought I would share how the Weekly is looking currently.

How strong is the 20 MA ? If we can't break the 20MA what would happen ?
Thank you  Grin
dmwardjr
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:33:28 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 02:47:44 AM by dmwardjr

[img]https://www.tradingview.com/x/qPyuZgis/[/img
How strong is the 20 MA ? If we can't break the 20MA what would happen ?
Thank you  Grin

We will likely head up to the Yellow Weekly 20-MA at $8,675 during this next Weekly Candle to begin in approximately 7.5 hours.  I'm expecting us to eventually rise and stay above the Weekly 20-MA.  If we cannot bust up through the Weekly 20-MA and stay above it, we can anticipate another fall back down to potentially test $6,149.32 as support.  I personally believe the odds are much higher for us to breakout ABOVE the Weekly 20-MA eventually.

exstasie

Merit: 981

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:48:16 PM
Merited by dmwardjr (1)

We will likely head up to the Yellow Weekly 20-MA at $8,675 during this next Weekly Candle to begin in approximately 7.5 hours.  I'm expecting us to eventually rise and stay above the Weekly 20-MA.  If we cannot bust up through the Weekly 20-MA and stay above it, we can anticipate another fall back down to potentially test $6,149.32 as support.  I personally thinks the odds are much higher for us to breakout ABOVE the Weekly 20-MA eventually.

Same here. The weekly has major potential. The market didn't like the taste of new lows sub-$6,500. We're also coming off a strong hammer reversal candle and consolidating near the weekly highs. The daily is beginning to shape up like an inverse H&S as well.

I expect some resistance at the 20-week MA similar to late October but I'm more confident we'll bust through this time.

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:37:19 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213423.0
^
Keep an eye on this one, for a more educated guess

Hope to see some thoughts, guesses, and your guys TA's for discussion there...

(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188987.0) <--- this is a previous one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.