Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income from crypto trading.  (Read 3435 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:39:01 AM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

You are right. The crypto market condition is declining. For those who are totality taders, there may be no obstacles in learning ... for those who are inexperienced it is better to align first to minimize errors. All related to time and get profit.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:49:40 AM

Trading is not advice able for me anymore,i used IQ Option for trading on my mobile and i was able to double my demo bonus easily but after deposited 100$ I lost it all,it means demo trading is not a real trading practice its misleading,to hell with trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:02:01 AM

For the following reasons income from crypto trading needs to be kept aside for reaching our goals
and not for our daily needs.

• As the market is volatile you need to give importance as a secondary source
  • Trade cannot be completed successfully for the predicted buying and selling
    price within calculated time.
  • The income out of trading happens through the learning about market changes
    as well on selecting the right asset for buying and selling.
  • Some out of greed loss big through trading, same time some used to succeed
    out of luck which makes trading a form of gambling in one way.
  • Based on the earning expectancy needs to be the volume risked into trading.
  • All the above is important and beyond this is the patience level and the should
    not get into frustration out of unexpected losing.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:29:00 AM

I am too optimistic about crypto trading. You know, income isn't stable, but untull there is volatility you will gain money in crypto trading. This does really matter and I bet there is more gain compared to stocks market

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:03:01 AM

I paid 100$ for the whole order it's a normal pricing according to Ebay, where you can get 100$ handling cost easily
Yeah, I see, so all your miners are OK? Working good? No problems?
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:12:06 AM

Yes, as globemining are resellers of only authenticated equipment, no problems come to the light. Mine for 5 months already. Great experience
Great to hear that, wish you a pleasant experience!
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

defeat or loss at Crypto is something that must be understood because we are here talking about market conditions, the market cannot be predicted, as long as the transaction is still there we will get profit or loss, so if I suffer losses, I will continue to struggle.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:30:38 AM

all investments must have different risks, but in the world of crypto the risk is greater, the proof is that there are already many people who lose money in crypto trading, but many people who successfully get big profits from crypto. choosing the right coin to invest is the most difficult thing, because it can only rely on instinct or guessing, but requires deep research and analysis about that coin

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:37:14 PM

if you are still a beginner you better invest long-term and invest in BTC and big altcoins like ETH and BNB, maybe that will make you avoid losses.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:46:02 PM

I still survive here in any situation. even though the market in difficult times doesn't make me think of leaving here. yes every trader has a strategy that is different from each other, and trading is also unexpected, I mean we cannot determine the price of the coin correctly and if I experience a loss, of course I will do it again until I find my point of error.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:25:43 PM

I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance.

Every trading loss helps me to pay less taxes. This teach you that nothing is only and and nothing is only good. But you can pull something good out of every bad thing. And opposite.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:26:17 PM

To be honest i am not earning a huge amount of money in crypto trading because i am not a day trader, i prefered long term because it is more easy and it's not hard unlike on day trade that requires to be full time in crypto, and i believe that long term is also profitable but it will take many months before we make huge income.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:43:27 PM

To be honest i am not earning a huge amount of money in crypto trading because i am not a day trader, i prefered long term because it is more easy and it's not hard unlike on day trade that requires to be full time in crypto, and i believe that long term is also profitable but it will take many months before we make huge income.
long term investment need our patience and good mental.its hard to face market volatility if we still be beginner in market.we know every day cryptocurrency price moves extremely.but its suitable for people that make this investment as side job.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:19:26 PM

Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
I am not living by trading's income. But it feels so bad when losing, few percent is not that serious, but think about how hard to get that few percent, it's hard to keep calm. Sad(
But I know a person that knows margin trading, and calm enough to make living money from tranding, so I think full time trading looks like very simple, easy to make money but not have to work too much. But in reality, completely opposite.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

If you really want to make trading or just crypto trading a career, then learning the basis is compulsory so as to make you going especially through the hard times.

If you're losing due to market conditions, etc, go back and review your strategy/approach and get it working again.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:30:23 PM

Trading in cryptocurrency does not always give us an advantage because sometimes we get losses because of a mistake we make. And for me personally when I get a loss, I will continue to try to cover the losses in other ways.

that's the point we understand the market conditions correctly. we can know when we start and end a trade that is a very important step for us to know. don't be too greedy in trading.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:36:47 PM

When you are trading on a crypto market you should always be prepared for losses. This is one of the main risks from which no one is insured. But any risk must be justified, you can lose only what is not a critical loss for you. Everything else depends on your experience and knowledge.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:58:15 PM

The market currently has a fast fluctuation rate compared with last year where the dominant to down, I also agree with your view not to give up when experiencing losses, when experiencing losses in trading I usually focus on what I should do like recover losses or further analysis why pasa and what or what action I will do.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:00:25 PM

In the bear market you can always make more money by shorting eth or btc. That's it if you know what you are doing and won't get rekt.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

As we know that cryptocurrency market is volatile. If your trading skills are good you can still make profits at any time and no matter what the conditions of the market however trading is not an easy task as it requires a lot of patience and knowledge about the market.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: