Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CUBBING ICO SCAM - QUALITY ASSESEMENT  (Read 101 times)
Lawrenzoo (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:24:17 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 08:47:07 AM by Lawrenzoo

I have come again my people and hope you wont get tired of me with my silly ideas. is it possible to we nominate some groups on this forum that their work would strictly be to dedicate their time to thoroughly passing quality assessment on any ICO project.

They go to the extent of verifying the project location physically, meet one or two of the team to directly have communicate with them, then suggest to us if the project should be invested in or not, but the identity and location of these project developers will only be known to these qualified team to still fulfill the righteousness of the technology anonymity.

Any ICO that does not comply with this will not get 1 cent of our money, because we will only campaign for projects that are verified by these group of people that will be selected with some very strict criteria.

COST: I know it attracts lots of cost to do this, but we can work our a way of compensating them to do this, we could have certain amount of money that will be donated to them by participants of the forum on a monthly basis, or cut a deal of our shares of the profit, we will need financial counselor in this regard to advise us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: