Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 16029 times)
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:00:28 AM

I can't quite understand why Ethereum Basic is better than normal Ethereum?

Good question, over time this will find out a lot in the market who tried to compete, but without success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:19:20 AM

Is this a new coin on the network Ethereum? What is the initial price?
I don't see in the announcement exact plan to move to any exchange, and it is  not ICO, so how do you determine price?
Strange, I see that this new cryptocurrency is indicated, which focuses on solving the most urgent problems of Ethereum. Therefore, the question arose about its price.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:45:22 AM

Well, you came up with a project that can solve some of the problems that arise in the Ethereum network at the moment. Let's see the action in the future.
Of course, it will be difficult to do in reality, but in reality, although I have seen many such projects that were not successful
Did you meet similar to this particular project? And how did they evolve? Actively?
Iellan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:47:06 AM

Is this a new coin on the network Ethereum? What is the initial price?
I don't see in the announcement exact plan to move to any exchange, and it is  not ICO, so how do you determine price?
Strange, I see that this new cryptocurrency is indicated, which focuses on solving the most urgent problems of Ethereum. Therefore, the question arose about its price.
Is it possible to help cryptocurrency, that is the question, and how the team will further promote it all in the market, as well as the issue of cooperation in ethereum
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:00:23 PM

I can say that it will be improved and better thought out. However, the first page contains the entire list of why and what you should pay attention to.
Podovrem

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:43:09 PM

One of the most important. Scaling: increasing network capacity using on-chain and off-chain solutions.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:12:39 PM

I can say that it will be improved and better thought out. However, the first page contains the entire list of why and what you should pay attention to.

So they need to provide this all to official sources ethereum, i wonder if they will listen to this information
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:17:45 PM

One of the most important. Scaling: increasing network capacity using on-chain and off-chain solutions.

The main thing that this team can realize really as they wrote, in words everything always just looks, but in reality, as we know, more difficult
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:36:41 PM

This information needs to be communicated to the developers ethereum, only left to contact them
lusheck

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:07:54 PM

I don't really like the speed of transactions on a traditional ETH platform either, it's time to speed them up.
Trembaco

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:14:04 PM

Did I understand correctly that all of the holders of the ETH to get a totally free coins ETBC? at the rate of 1:1?
ethereumbasic (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:19:38 AM

Did I understand correctly that all of the holders of the ETH to get a totally free coins ETBC? at the rate of 1:1?

Yes.
Pasyugi

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:25:47 AM

Yes.
The conditions are more than favorable, we can say that you are almost free to distribute their coins.
Gapochki

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:31:43 PM

Hi guys, are you planning to launch bounty program or airdrop? If so, what are the deadlines?
Podovrem

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

Hi guys, are you planning to launch bounty program or airdrop? If so, what are the deadlines?
The bounty program was launched quite recently, there is still time to join. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5141079.0
Uratkinew

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

I KEEP MY ETH ON AN EXCHANGE. WILL I STILL BE ENTITLED TO FREE ETBC?
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:41:51 PM

I KEEP MY ETH ON AN EXCHANGE. WILL I STILL BE ENTITLED TO FREE ETBC?
Unfortunately no. It is not technically possible to send free ETBC to exchange addresses. Need wallets MEW or MetaMask
Konchoip

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:50:33 AM

]
Unfortunately no. It is not technically possible to send free ETBC to exchange addresses. Need wallets MEW or MetaMask

I would be very surprised if it were otherwise. Guys, I don't mind getting free ETBC.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:11:11 AM

Well, this looks like a problem solver and an upgrade for ethereum, but I do not think it gas the ability or capacity to solve the problem, because it does not look real.

It does not look like it solver, it is being announced to be so, which is very different.
Voevodin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:29:54 AM

At first glance, the project looks good enough, especially well-designed website. I'll follow the news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: