Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I change the principle of profitability of the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 261 times)
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:47:39 AM

I think that we should be able to receive dividends and get profit from price fluctuations. Both of these scenarios have their strengths.

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:06:46 PM

I still have my reservations on that project. A friend has been talking me into it but some things don't seem right. My friend says, the miracle Tele mobile network will be available in all these countries and one can use a miracle Tele call card anywhere in the world. Well, am still looking into the project, may be something will fascinate me.

By all means you should have reservations. Over the years we have seen so many dubious projects, not to mention project deliberately created to scam people. A healthy dose of skepticism is always welcome, and even more so in the crypto space. I always give projects like this a lot of time to show their competence and intentions before even considering about investing in them. I'd rather be a late investor, than an early investor and a fool.

yes I also agree with you reconsider before investing in the ICO project, but the way you say includes anticipation before taking a loss and I personally have done it to avoid fraud cases that are rampant nowadays.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:59:00 PM

I still have my reservations on that project. A friend has been talking me into it but some things don't seem right. My friend says, the miracle Tele mobile network will be available in all these countries and one can use a miracle Tele call card anywhere in the world. Well, am still looking into the project, may be something will fascinate me.

By all means you should have reservations. Over the years we have seen so many dubious projects, not to mention project deliberately created to scam people. A healthy dose of skepticism is always welcome, and even more so in the crypto space. I always give projects like this a lot of time to show their competence and intentions before even considering about investing in them. I'd rather be a late investor, than an early investor and a fool.

yes I also agree with you reconsider before investing in the ICO project, but the way you say includes anticipation before taking a loss and I personally have done it to avoid fraud cases that are rampant nowadays.
The ICO market has long been dead , I do not know what you can earn there , I have not heard over the past year not one project that would be successful and raised a lot of money
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:03:56 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is built in such a way that we keep our cryptocurrency until we feel that it has reached a price peak, and then we rush to sell it immediately in order to make a profit, that is, the difference between the price of the purchased and sold coin.

It seems to me that this is not a very convenient version of the cryptocurrency market. It turns us into greedy speculators who do not care about the project itself, for which the coin or token was created. It would be better if we had the opportunity to receive passive profits, dividends as a result of the retention of cryptocurrency. Then we would feel that we are co-owners of the project and would be interested in developing it.

We now see how very popular are ICO projects, such as Miracle Tele and others, which provide for such an opportunity. What do you think about this?

Well, honestly what will going to be directly affected with the great and positive market fluctuation is the trading system that we've practiced before, in that case, if we are fond of trading through scalp method, we might experience a regret doing it as the price of such crypto rapidly increases, transaction fees are just a debit.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 08:24:11 PM

I also like the idea to get passive income if hold the coins for longer, this can bring more people to join this projects, but if there is too much supply can affect in time the price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: