Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you think Bitcoin will be by the end of 2019?  (Read 12162 times)
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:47:45 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 04:58:02 PM by WinslowIII

before I make my prediction, first look at these predictions:

Kenetic Co-Founder: Bitcoin to Trade at $30,000 by Late 2019, Regardless of Bitcoin ETF

Upcoming Supply Cut Will See Bitcoin Prices Rise Further, Brian Kelly Predicts

has an exaggerated forecast and has a prediction that can be realistic, my prediction is that we will finish 2019 with the price of  $12000

Ough, and not to mention that "time traveller" subreddit that gets trending mentions every year or so, where the guy's actually predicting much more than that.

I will say though, as unlikely as I think it is, once Bitcoin makes for its ATH again, then 30k and 50k shouldn't be too impossible to think of. Guys like Tom Lee talk about "Real" FOMO at 10k but I think it's going to get unreal at 20k, IF it happens this year (it won't).

I thought 8888 was a good end of year prediction just months ago. And now we've surpassed it.

It's interesting that you bring up the Time Traveler Reddit post. If he really came from the future, he would have known that the price hit $1000 in 2013, not $100 like he said. The price was actually sub $500 for all of 2015, rather than $1000 like he said.
With that first error, everything he says is debunked, but then he makes the second error. I can't believe anyone is taking anything past that seriously, this post was entertainment but it can't for real because he didn't get any of the dates and prices right. When the price doesn't even come close to $100k this year maybe people will finally stop bringing it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:48:41 PM

Looks like everyone is predicting from $10k - $15k eoy.

Which is that kind of prediction is viable and there's a potential that it can go a little bit higher because of halving.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:54:53 PM

Many above comment said now bitcoin price has grown up it becuase fundamental factor and I'll agree with it. I only focusing on facebook issue who will start to use their money which based on blockchain in 2020. This issue has been bringing out lots of investors to choose bitcoin as investment place again. It is has been proven when its price went down just because binance has hacked a month ago but it's just gave a slight impact to make its price went down again. You was felt when an exchange was hacked then we will find its price will goes down drastically but it was never happen. An ideal price that will be reach by bitcoin in the end of this year is $20.000 and it will up again in 2020.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:30:06 PM

Hi Bitcointalk!

Curious to know your predictions on pricing, new projects, news and whatever else may be significant to Bitcoin by the end of the year.

Smiley

Considering this research https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg51309397#msg51309397   It will be exactly $15325
If this growth is justified and not caused by spontaneous leaps, it will be very good! Otherwise, we will see the bear market again.... And this will have a negative impact on our community.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:44:11 PM

Many above comment said now bitcoin price has grown up it becuase fundamental factor and I'll agree with it. I only focusing on facebook issue who will start to use their money which based on blockchain in 2020. This issue has been bringing out lots of investors to choose bitcoin as investment place again. It is has been proven when its price went down just because binance has hacked a month ago but it's just gave a slight impact to make its price went down again. You was felt when an exchange was hacked then we will find its price will goes down drastically but it was never happen. An ideal price that will be reach by bitcoin in the end of this year is $20.000 and it will up again in 2020.

I believe that in 2020 Bitcoin will experience a very sharp increase in market prices, especially if Facebook starts using their money based on the blockchain, of course it can foster investor interest and there will be many people more curious to be able to invest in it

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:37:25 AM

Things have started to go bullish in April and May so if only if it will continue until the end of 2019 then I think climbin back to $20k is feasible. However, there's a huge decline that kept on happening on the last days so I wish it is just temporary.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 06:02:11 PM

Things have started to go bullish in April and May so if only if it will continue until the end of 2019 then I think climbin back to $20k is feasible. However, there's a huge decline that kept on happening on the last days so I wish it is just temporary.
Yes, over the past week bitcoin has fallen slightly in price. But this does not mean that this trend will continue. I think this is due to the desire of people to return their investments, decided to sell those who bought on the course 3000-4000$ I think this is their mistake, and after a while they will be disappointed in their actions.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:26:46 PM

No matter what happens bitcoin is a bit better today than were it is then maybe around 2015 or 2014!
A bit? Bitcoin today has much stronger fundamentals technically and non-technically. Back in 2015 people were like: it can either succeed and go up a lot, or become worthless and we will all remember the opportunity it offered us.

Most people right now strongly believe that it will be huge and therefore is no longer a 50/50 bet. The improved fundamentals made it very easy for me to buy as many coins as I financially could below the $4000 mark.

There were people thinking sub $1000 prices would happen, but that even below $4000 was an absolute bit of nonsense. Something would need to be horribly wrong for the price to sink that deep.

price could tank again this summer to below your buy in and things would still be fine, it's bitcoin. we're talking about.
  Agree with you bitcoin will be higher with this summer as it being happen since long, every year I have seen price change is one year it become down so the next year it rises, we know in 2016 it was low so in 2017 it was so higher this time again in 2018 price of bitcoin was down but in 2019 it has started to rise and It will keep rising till the end of of the year 2019.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:20:48 PM

Which is that kind of prediction is viable and there's a potential that it can go a little bit higher because of halving.

I think my prediction goes with this too. My reason is the price has been stable at every stop it makes then before carrying on with the upward movement. Stability in the price movement at every strong point is reason a good factor as it aiming up.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:55:17 PM

Many predict the price of Bitcoin for this year, but none of the predictions are 100% correct, some say:

1. https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-price-prediction-2019-btc-price-to-touch-23500-in-2019
2. https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.bitcoinprice.com/predictions/amp/

For this reason Bitcoin in this year can be brilliant, the proof is from 2018 and now there has been an increase in prices, for me I hope to continue and continue to rise to the level of $ 15000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boyptc

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:48:01 PM

I think my prediction goes with this too. My reason is the price has been stable at every stop it makes then before carrying on with the upward movement. Stability in the price movement at every strong point is reason a good factor as it aiming up.
Seems legit with what happened today to the market.

We just dipped to $7500 and $10k wouldn't be that much if you will ask most of the people here. But still expect that there will be unrealistic claims and speculations through technical analysis.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:53:20 AM

before I make my prediction, first look at these predictions:

Kenetic Co-Founder: Bitcoin to Trade at $30,000 by Late 2019, Regardless of Bitcoin ETF

Upcoming Supply Cut Will See Bitcoin Prices Rise Further, Brian Kelly Predicts

has an exaggerated forecast and has a prediction that can be realistic, my prediction is that we will finish 2019 with the price of  $12000

Ough, and not to mention that "time traveller" subreddit that gets trending mentions every year or so, where the guy's actually predicting much more than that.

I will say though, as unlikely as I think it is, once Bitcoin makes for its ATH again, then 30k and 50k shouldn't be too impossible to think of. Guys like Tom Lee talk about "Real" FOMO at 10k but I think it's going to get unreal at 20k, IF it happens this year (it won't).

I thought 8888 was a good end of year prediction just months ago. And now we've surpassed it.

It's interesting that you bring up the Time Traveler Reddit post. If he really came from the future, he would have known that the price hit $1000 in 2013, not $100 like he said. The price was actually sub $500 for all of 2015, rather than $1000 like he said.
With that first error, everything he says is debunked, but then he makes the second error. I can't believe anyone is taking anything past that seriously, this post was entertainment but it can't for real because he didn't get any of the dates and prices right. When the price doesn't even come close to $100k this year maybe people will finally stop bringing it up.

Seriously, the Time Traveler is all a big joke and of course just to entertain all of us for free. Now, I guess, we can expect that soon an alien can be bringing up its own prediction too of where bitcoin will be months or even years from now. Though I have no problem with many varied and many times wild predictions as they add more color and excitement to the industry, sometimes it can really get irritating and sometimes boring. Ok, I am predicting that bitcoin will be $50,550.95 before we enter 2020.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:56:57 PM

That is most prediction by the people but my prediction is around $15-20k dollars for the 1 bitcoin or maybe higher.

Ifthe bitcoin does mnot reach my prediction it still better I see more than $10,000 or more or the 5 digits.v
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:16:18 PM

Hi Bitcointalk!

Curious to know your predictions on pricing, new projects, news and whatever else may be significant to Bitcoin by the end of the year.

Smiley
No one knows it really but observing the price of Bitcoin today the chances of getting a five-figure price is not impossible by the end of this year. But if things didn't go out as what I've seen then chances are that the price might stick at $9k-ish or something. Although there are 6 more months to go to see the actual price of Bitcoin, so keep posted everyday to get to know the closest possible price.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:16:46 PM

Ain't no surprise that people will think high price instead of a huge dump. In a certain thing that they/we are right, its all about market speculations and who knows that this trend will continue until December and hopefully next year. It is better to think positive as it boosts our courage to invest more in bitcoins.
I know it sometimes will come into our mind about the tragic lose happen last year and have the possibility that it happens again.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:32:16 PM

If this continues for a little more while than I see it going even higher. Normally when price goes down the dead bell ringers comes out and I love them, whenever they say "bitcoin is going doooown!!" everywhere I realize bitcoin will be going up, it hasn't ever skipped a beat except 2018 for the past 10 years.

Bitcoin could have corrections, it could have rich whales selling coins and it could have many other stuff but in the end bitcoin will keep on rising afterwards. It may take a week or a month or a year but in the end wherever we drop will be our bottom and we will go higher afterwards. We have seen as low as 3200 and now around at 8 thousand we are saying this is a bear run already? Calm down and keep purchasing for cost averaging and wait until we break all time high.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:49:05 PM

There are other news that can impact more negatively the price.
It is not only halving that can push the price down, but it can go it the other way. I usually rely more on news rather than technical analysis in explaining the price of bitcoin.
Pipdips

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:50:46 PM

Bitcoin is regularly having days with price fluctuations of $500 and even $1,000, in one day! There are big candles both red and green. It is also in a clear uptrend in all time frames. Therefore, Bitcoin is going to be soaring up in the coming weeks.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:41:17 PM

If everyone is predicting it, it probably won't happen. That's usually how markets go. Tongue

I was figuring on maybe $10K or $12K at year end, but I'm keeping an open mind. If December 2018 was really the bottom, this bull cycle has launched much faster and stronger than the slow uptrending of 2015-2016. Maybe the next bubble will come faster too.

boyptc

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:38:58 AM

If everyone is predicting it, it probably won't happen. That's usually how markets go. Tongue

I was figuring on maybe $10K or $12K at year end, but I'm keeping an open mind. If December 2018 was really the bottom, this bull cycle has launched much faster and stronger than the slow uptrending of 2015-2016. Maybe the next bubble will come faster too.
Hahaha, yeah when we're all expecting it to happen, it will definitely go the opposite way.  Tongue

There are other news that can impact more negatively the price.
It is not only halving that can push the price down, but it can go it the other way. I usually rely more on news rather than technical analysis in explaining the price of bitcoin.
News always affect the price. And we've got some good days today like these...

--> https://www.coindesk.com/apples-cryptokit-launch-paves-the-way-for-secure-mobile-wallets
--> https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/06/06/apples-iphone-is-taking-its-first-steps-into-bitcoin-and-crypto/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███