Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What emotions does cryptocurrency make you feel?  (Read 1433 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:46:25 AM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?

I think the fear of the government is unreasonable because now the world is connected to the internet and we are doing transactions freely. The government will certainly regulate cryptocurrency if the transaction gets bigger because the government must protect the investment of its citizens
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:57:23 AM

For me personally, cryptocurrency is a step towards big borrowings in the financial system in the world. This is a new stage of development. Technologies such as the blockchain will give impetus to global changes in the future.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:57:34 AM

From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?

I think the fear of the government is unreasonable because now the world is connected to the internet and we are doing transactions freely. The government will certainly regulate cryptocurrency if the transaction gets bigger because the government must protect the investment of its citizens
Sooner or later the government will do their best to interfere and to have good authorities to regulate this market to utilize and protect their jurisdictions, we need to be ready as adoptions is nearly to come and more and more countries will show up there Support and simply use this system with regulated terms to make sure the secureness of this chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: