Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: missing bch  (Read 281 times)
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:04:26 PM

So my BCH has just reappeared in my wallet, no reply from coinbase yet but I guess it was a fault of theirs after all.
I'm happy for you for getting back your bch because it could have gone like that but I will like to make a point that one need to be conscientious enough while dealing with Crypto because once it's gone, its gone forever you cannot retrieve it and not even the admin can reverse it
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:55:45 PM

Maybe a little strange, because First I just saw a case like this in a coinbase transaction. The experience was a little different when I traded in a P2PB2B exchange, when I made a deposit I did not find the amount I transferred. Apparently there is a minimum limit for deposits. But I thank you for this, at least this will be a new experience for me when doing the same thing in a coinbase exchange.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:04:51 PM

In fact, it could be anything. Perhaps this is some kind of malware that somehow prevented the sending of your bitcoins. Therefore, you should always carefully check the wallet address and the authenticity of the site you are visiting.

kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:21:24 PM

In fact, it could be anything. Perhaps this is some kind of malware that somehow prevented the sending of your bitcoins. Therefore, you should always carefully check the wallet address and the authenticity of the site you are visiting.

most likely indeed that is what happens because now there are so many malware viruses circulating in phishing sites, which allows not only coins to be lost but all important data will be easily retrieved.
We recommend that you double-check the computer that is used to transfer the coin, it is possible that the malware has attacked the system.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: