Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone who use mobile wallets?  (Read 11379 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:09:59 AM

I have never used a cellphone wallet or anything like that. I use the myetherwallet wallet or imtoken more often. Because it's easy to use, it certainly makes me feel safe. And I don't want to try other wallets too, plus if it's low security it's certainly very dangerous for our assets.

hamba laeh

Activity: 794

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:40:39 AM

Anyone who use mobile wallets?
I think it is very dangerous.

I have been using mobile wallets since I first took part in the project bounty ... and nothing bad has happened to the mobile wallet that I have used until now ... although many say that it is dangerous ... but for me every thing we do certainly have their own risks..

endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:44:27 AM

I have been using mobile wallets since I first took part in the project bounty ... and nothing bad has happened to the mobile wallet that I have used until now ... although many say that it is dangerous ... but for me every thing we do certainly have their own risks..
yes of course every choice has risks and that depends on how we do it and overcome it.
security also comes from you, if we are negligent, we will definitely be at risk.
keep good and do it calmly and live so that it's possible to avoid risk.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:01:32 AM

As for me, I am not using mobile wallets for storing crypto, I prefer holding it on cold storages or exchanges. I think one of the best mobile wallets at the moment is Trust Wallet by Binance.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:15:06 AM

not dangerous as long as you can use it properly, besides that there are many people who use it so far without any problems they get. so as long as you use apps well with the best apps in this regard, then it won't be a problem and it won't be dangerous for the funds you save there

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:26:47 AM

It is dangerous in the morning the user who has no proper thoughts to be sampled by some parties is always there when we fall at the market price, even though the price of the coin has just risen and two hours later comes back down, but for me the wallet that was briefly it's really dangerous
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:58:25 AM

Out of easy wallets would only blockchain. The rest liked it though I bought. For a long time I used the wallet jax, also liked it.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:49:18 AM

not dangerous as long as you can use it properly, besides that there are many people who use it so far without any problems they get. so as long as you use apps well with the best apps in this regard, then it won't be a problem and it won't be dangerous for the funds you save there

Dangerous or not depending on each person how they handle their device. If they use their devices carelessly and away from caution, then they can lose their assets in the bad ways. It is ourselves who responsible for the assets we have.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:59:37 AM

I think not really, if you are going to be responsible enough personally, even you store a document file on your mobile phone with private keys on it, it will be safe, android and apple also have their responsibility to keep you and your money safe, so as long as you don't usually download anonymous file from anonymous developers you can assure of your funds.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:07:13 AM

true, in general the wallet on the cellphone is controlled by someone who owns it, so the security of the assets in the cellphone wallet must be safe even so far I personally use a cellphone wallet without any obstacles at all. the key depends on ourselves as mobile wallet users.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:28:37 AM

I use a mobile wallet and until now I feel the mobile wallet that I use is very safe, so in my opinion the mobile wallet is not dangerous as long as you can maintain and be careful to store the password or private key from the mobile wallet that you use and the mobile wallet that I use is Eidoo, because in my opinion Eidoo wallet is very easy to use.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

I use a mobile wallet and until now I feel the mobile wallet that I use is very safe, so in my opinion the mobile wallet is not dangerous as long as you can maintain and be careful to store the password or private key from the mobile wallet that you use and the mobile wallet that I use is Eidoo, because in my opinion Eidoo wallet is very easy to use.
Of course, mobile wallets are primarily aimed at their own satisfaction. Eidoo - quite reliable purse. but still more than 5000 dollars, I do not advise to keep on mobile wallets.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:18:22 PM

I mostly use mobile wallet .I never face anything happen with me before .Everything going fine with me .I think you got phished that's why you are being scared .But it is so easy to use mobile wallet simply good.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:54:35 AM

I’m using a mobile wallet, its very popular here in our place and I think its safe because it is regulated. In terms of security, you should depend on what kind of wallet you are using, of course mobile wallet is just for liquidity and not a good wallet to store your bitcoin.
It is right that mobile wallets are secure but the cold ones which are not connected to the internet are 100% secure. If you love security then pick up cold wallets and if you want to start trading with your coins then many exchanges will help you in trading with your coins by creating an account on one of them. Do not use cold wallets if you want to make payments because it will not work as it is not connected with internet.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:04:43 AM

I dont use for security reasons. In addition, I carry out all operations with cryptocurrency on a laptop, so a mobile wallet isnt needed. For me, mobile wallets are a reserve for the future, now such mobility isnt needed due to the low popularity of cryptocurrency
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:15:40 AM

I dont use for security reasons. In addition, I carry out all operations with cryptocurrency on a laptop, so a mobile wallet isnt needed. For me, mobile wallets are a reserve for the future, now such mobility isnt needed due to the low popularity of cryptocurrency
for now where crypto use is still limited, maybe you don't really think about how important and usable the mobile wallet is. because when we can use crypto as a means of payment received by the community, I think it will make the mobile wallet as important as us. where we can make transactions very quickly and easily.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:51:58 AM

why do you say it's very dangerous? do you have proof or something? because all this time I used a mobile wallet but it was fine and I never lost anything

Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:20:41 AM

not really. I'm currently using Coolwallet, a hardware wallet which provides a 2 factor auth. So the only time your funds are at risk is if, they have your phone, and they have the card itself + your fingerprint. Comparing that to other desktop wallets which I find more dangerous. Even one of the upcoming projects partnered with them to make their own hardware wallet in where the users can store their digital collectibles together with other major coins. Though mobile wallets are still okay, Trust and Eidoo are good.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:23:13 AM

They're still safe. Just make sure that you don't give any private info and fall to scams. Its really up to the user to protect their funds and wallet.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:38:41 AM

If you neglect your money and network security, you can always lose your money. No matter which wallet you use. Always put strong passwords, do not download suspicious files and do not click on suspicious links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: