Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin delisted Polymath  (Read 304 times)
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:56:02 PM

In the case of delisting, if the token / coin asset delisted is not taken within a specified period of time it will usually become the property of the exchange, and they must argue why you did not take it when notified, and there may also be an exchange that continues to provide assets from traders by giving them their details (maybe)

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:11:17 PM

Apparently Kucoin decided to delist Polymath. Anyway can I still get it or did they steal my money?

You should ask this question in the Kucoin support form. For faster response use the telegram group and find an admin to assist. Alternatively, post the question in Kucoin Reddit page or ask on Twitter. That was a possible easy solution for you.
Now. I'm pretty sure they have given chance to withdraw with a specific date after delisting any coins not only the polymath. Either you missed the announcement, or if not yet, they'll announce it for sure. So, even if you missed the withdrawal period, I believe they will help you to get it back with higher fees. Contact them.
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:10:17 AM

Just to update. I was able to get my coins. Kucoin support was helpful and timely in assisting me.

I also changed the title of this thread from "Kucoin stole my Polymath?" to "Kucoin delisted Polymath", because the first one may imply deceit.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:48:26 AM

Just to update. I was able to get my coins. Kucoin support was helpful and timely in assisting me.

I also changed the title of this thread from "Kucoin stole my Polymath?" to "Kucoin delisted Polymath", because the first one may imply deceit.
Congratulations for you able to get your coins, look like Kucoin support is not bad, according their blog post
Withdrawals of relative tokens from KuCoin will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 03, 2019.
Actually they have the right to ignore you, but they won't do that and still assisting you, it's good. Next time double check spam folder to make sure don't miss any important email.  Smiley
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:26:47 AM

Apparently the coin has already been delisted. I checked under assets and my coins are gone.  Angry
I don't think the fault is from them but rather from you, if they are delisting any coin from their exchange, this means that you will not be able to trade it anymore or make any kind of transaction with it, so they don't just wake up in the morning delisting coins, there have to be an announcement made by kucoin which I am sure they did but it was unlikely you never saw it before the coin was fully delisted, so am sorry for your lost, just try messaging kucoin and see what their reply is.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:42:54 AM

Apparently Kucoin decided to delist Polymath. Anyway can I still get it or did they steal my money?
Usually when an exchange delist a coin, exchange don't stop wtihdrawal immediately, users are giving enough time to carry out their token withdrawal, go to kucoin, i am sure withdrawal will still be available and you should be able to withdraw to your personal wallet.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:32:10 AM

There is no notifications at all so there is a possibility that they are just delisting it for a reason like it is maintenance I am not sure about it but there is always a chance. The best thing to do is to contact the support of kucoin and for sure they will answer you immediately.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:22 AM

I think they will announce a date, and you must have to withdraw before the date. Kucoin is a very good exchange and promising one. They will never cheat with the client, I believe.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:27:01 AM

It’s alright, but you just have to try as much as possible to make sure you do your finding and get your fact right before you make any negative utterance about people and projects, these is how majority of us has killed some business because of our little impatience, and know people generally in this forum and other forum Likes to follow trend without making their own findings to confirm the accusation before joining in condemning too. I am glad they were able to resolve your problem and I am sure you will still continue to use them because they are good and reliable exchange too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: